::.Fable Discussion Thread.:: Fable 3 Released!

Th3_Crusader

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you try to change your clothes or something. Put on the chicken suit or something and tell me he doesn't get some of the funniest lines in the game.

I found going around naked produced more laugh-worthy quotes but I will admit he has his zingers. I just don't think he changes the game's feel. Replace him with some other old guy with a british accent and it'd be the same. He's a talented actor and a pretty damn good voice actor I think, so I think the role could've gone further if they bothered.

hzvjpwS.gif

I agree he wasn't used as a voice actor as much as I'd have liked, but c'mon, spend an hour in this game, and tell me with a straight face he didn't have something to do with writing the jokes. He just HAS TO HAVE. It's EXACTLY the kinds of things he'd say.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I just feel like there's not a single fun thing to do after fable 3... There is really no point to play after it. It's like your main goal through beginning to end is making money and at the end of it, it doesn't matter. No point in getting better weapons at the end. No real battles to fight like an arena.

And it's utterly stupid and annoying that you can only drink beer in the middle of combat. One of my favorite things to do in the first game was going into oakvale or bowerstone pubs at night where everyone hangs out at then getting everyone drunk and playing pub games while over hearing drunkards.

Venting: out

258uo8n.jpg