::.Fable Discussion Thread.:: Fable 3 Released!

Th3_Crusader

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they'll work there way into the 20th/21st century, like they advanced in the second one. But in the 3rd series you'll see a lot of familiar things from the first game. Shoud be exciting.

[hide=Here there be spoilers]The third was possibly already hinted at in the "See the Future", it'll be your character's child, if I'm not wrong[/hide]

I'm sure they'll work there way into the 20th/21st century, like they advanced in the second one. But in the 3rd series you'll see a lot of familiar things from the first game. Shoud be exciting.

I hope they don't get to futuristic.

I don't really want to see something like a television or anything.

2Xeo5.png

[hide=Here there be spoilers]The third was possibly already hinted at in the "See the Future", it'll be your character's child, if I'm not wrong[/hide]

my first kid died because i ignored the quest, lol

my first kid died because i ignored the quest, lol

That's not a good thing...

Just tells you you'll be the hero son of an Emperor :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Bumping this,

I've deleted all my accounts & starting a new one. I'll be all 3 sorts of combat, and I'm trying to get everything in game, and beat every mini quest/demon doors/silver keys and such. I'll have to keep you guys updated!

258uo8n.jpg

"recognize things from the first one"? They completely recycled the quest line. That's what pissed me off the most. If that continues for another three games, with only a few cool things in there like Fable 2, I'll [bleep]ing shoot up the studio. Fable was an amazing game. Fable II is fun, but it's practically the same thing. In fact, it's a little bit worse because there's no fishing! :(

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

"recognize things from the first one"? They completely recycled the quest line. That's what pissed me off the most. If that continues for another three games, with only a few cool things in there like Fable 2, I'll [bleep] shoot up the studio. Fable was an amazing game. Fable II is fun, but it's practically the same thing. In fact, it's a little bit worse because there's no fishing! :(

Completely agreed! But I'm glad Theresa was in the second one. At least one friendly face! haha

For my entertainment, what I do in Fable one is go to that grandma's house in greatwood, turn off all music and just listen to nature. Puts me asleep ::'

258uo8n.jpg

I just started playing Fable 2. I haven't gotten that far into it, I just found the first hero and completed that quest. I've mostly just been messing around in the world and doing whatever I want. I only do the main quest when I'm tired of everything else. So far I am enjoying it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I really think that most of the fun in Fable is the side-quests. I'm actually was a bit disappointed that Boasts were taken out of the quest system, although I guess it wouldn't have worked with Fable II's storyline.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I really think that most of the fun in Fable is the side-quests. I'm actually was a bit disappointed that Boasts were taken out of the quest system, although I guess it wouldn't have worked with Fable II's storyline.

Yah, disapointed you don't get money for quests, either. (for fable II) But I guess jobs make up for it... :|

258uo8n.jpg

Yah, disapointed you don't get money for quests, either. (for fable II) But I guess jobs make up for it... :|

Not like you get any money doing a job. Getting money was way too easy in fable 2.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

You mean people did the jobs?

I think I have a file with a few hundred thousand gold entirely from trading :lol:

It's actually easier than in 1 :lol:

I got my first million trading early weapons from the blacksmith to the fairfax traders. Then I made a few more selling high level weapons from the guy near the crucifix, to the fairfax people. Then I bought every property.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Sorry for bumping (I guess) but I just bought this game, not very far into it, and have found that chest in the first dungeon that says you need to go to a website to find out how to unlock it. I've gone to the site, but it doesn't tell me anything :( How do I open it?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

3,4 and 5 are announced by 2017??!! How can someone plan that far ahead... its like saying I'm going to make my first million by 2024...

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010