::.Fable Discussion Thread.:: Fable 3 Released!

Th3_Crusader

We don't use shields right...? Might as well go all out on an epic scimitar or something cool like that. Or that scythe that you mentioned.... would be epic.

I doubt this would really happen, but it would be nice... what if we could contact... (fable's developers) and CUSTOM ORDER a weapon specifically for you? I can't help but think that would be awesome... if only...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't use shields right...? Might as well go all out on an epic scimitar or something cool like that. Or that scythe that you mentioned.... would be epic.

I doubt this would really happen, but it would be nice... what if we could contact... (fable's developers) and CUSTOM ORDER a weapon specifically for you? I can't help but think that would be awesome... if only...

It'll be on the PC I think. Bound to be people that will mod their own weapons into it.

It'll be on the PC I think. Bound to be people that will mod their own weapons into it.

Yea probably... but I won't be getting it for the PC :-# Xbox most likely. I've never gotten too much into PC gaming except for RTS games, which don't really seem to work too well on consoles.

fable is like xbox's own final fantasy series. except better

It depends on what you are interested in, they are both great series. I love Fable more through.

Apparently Friday Lionhead is going to add 2 video's on their site, I hope Video Diary 3 is added. <3:

vizardsig-1.png

I'll be definitely getting this on P.C. My love with Fable all started out when I played the first on all my friends xbox's. So I got it for PC, completed it twice. Then Fable 2 rolled around and I raged because I couldn't get it for PC, but now with Fable 3 I can.

Sounds brilliant.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Fable 3 actually looks promising - especially the weapon transformations. I was glad when I saw the developers refer to their last Fable project as crap in a gaming magazine article. I don't get why so many people enjoyed Fable 2. :ohnoes:

Fable 3 actually looks promising - especially the weapon transformations. I was glad when I saw the developers refer to their last Fable project as crap in a gaming magazine article. I don't get why so many people enjoyed Fable 2. :ohnoes:

Fable 2 was my first step into the Fable games, and I quite liked it. The swamp section scared me a bit, but mostly because I hadn't ever seen a Banshee before lol. I quite liked it, and since I've never played the first one before, I guess I can't see how it was crap compared to the first one (although the ending was meh, just kind of stopped, with not much to do after).

Also, if Theresa is returning... what is going to happen with The Spire?

The Spire might have: Crumpled during the 50 years, Logan/Your father destroyed it, it's out of view, or she is done with it; since well, after 50 years I guess she completed whatever she wanted.

Also here is a new EDGE article about Fable 3, also if you don't know usually my post are riddled with spoilers, and this article has a ton.

Fable III Preview

Also, I love this sword, I'll try whatever way I can and get it.

EDG217f_fable7%282%29.png

vizardsig-1.png

They just announced a NPC Creator, you can use it early if you pre-order the game.

Here is the link to the LionHead page.

Seems fun and interesting, I will totally make an extremely dumb, cheap, rude, perverted fat man named Jeff. Not sure what I would make him wear, probably male [bleep] clothing or something that is considered revolting. Then I will create the rest of his family :mrgreen:

EDIT: If you pre-ordered, you can do it Here.

EDIT2: Lmfao you can do it already, but you can't port that one in your game until release. Some of the options are EPIC xD

vizardsig-1.png

Please, somebody tell me that they're bringing back Jack of Blades, with his original voice actor.

It would be really cool if they did.

If it's his original VA, you could totally say that the end of Lost Chapters never happened and he just got sealed somewhere. It worked for Ganondorf :razz:

Please, somebody tell me that they're bringing back Jack of Blades, with his original voice actor.

It would be really cool if they did.

If it's his original VA, you could totally say that the end of Lost Chapters never happened and he just got sealed somewhere. It worked for Ganondorf :razz:

Perhaps they could create a loophole of what happened in TLC, like even through his soul was imbued in the mask, when the mask was destroyed he was suppose to be destroyed, perhaps his soul was sent back to the void. After like 500 years his soul recovered, and pledged revenge on the Heroes Ancestor (which is you.)

Could work that way also. Not sure if I am right, haven't played TLC in ages.

vizardsig-1.png

Didn't they mention Jack in the sisters note when you beat Fable II? Or at least the descriptions sounded like him...

I heard it was meant to be Scythe.

Although i've not played Fable I at all, i'll probably buy it before I buy Fable 3.

On another note, The dollcatcher and Completionist achievements in Fable II are horrible.

You can't even get all the expressions without buying some DLC, which is quite annoying.

Also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZVKBtTKpoI

Bit of Fable 3 Gameplay footage. Pretty nice.

2v8sgvs.png

It's...alright. Although it wasn't the best seeing it from a recorded video. I hope some good action happens in this story. Fable 2 story sucked.

I'm hoping for a final boss fight which isn't "Lol, 1 shot kill everytime"

2v8sgvs.png

The interaction with NPCs seems really lame, just like it was in Fable 2 (and to a certain extend in Fable 1). It really adds nothing at all. You fart in someone's face, you laugh, and never do it again. Ever. I'm not really convinced about Fable 3 yet. Seems to much like Fable 2 which was pretty disappointing.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!