Ore_seller

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilty!

Cuz I said so. :x

Wierdo...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

He's perfectly fine financially..he's the legal owner of all the songs the Beatles made, and gets plenty of money from it.

Well he owns 50%, but it's estimated to be worth $500 million.

He's about $200 million in debt but he'd do anything to keep hold of that, it's the prized jewel of the music industry.

So Neverland is gone, but he's gonna have to pull out all the stops.

I'm happy he was not found guilty. Unlike some other people here who seem like they would prefer he was guilty. I don't get you.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

I just hope justice was done. He has been found innocent, I only hope that he really was.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I just watched a few MJ videos. After seeing Smooth Criminal I don't even care if he was guilty or not. He is just hella cool in that video.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

I just watched a few MJ videos. After seeing Smooth Criminal I don't even care if he was guilty or not. He is just hella cool in that video.

Smooth criminal is about right.

Moonwalker was a kickass film though.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Thriller I liked

specially the dancing.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

That pedo is obviously guilty, he admitted taking kids into his bed. The jury were prolly bribed somehow.

The jury were not bribed and he wasnt "obviously guilty" otherwise he would have been sent down. There just wasnt enough evidence to convict him. The family were lying, scheming gold diggers and thats whats caused the not guilty verdict. You cannot convict someone if there is any doubt they did it, its not fair. I think MJ is incredibly messed up in the head but you dont have to fiddle with kids if you sleep with them you know. Have you ever slept in the same bed with your little sister or cousin etc?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Have you ever slept in the same bed with your little sister or cousin etc?

Let's not offend the Tip.it rednecks.

But Merc is bang on the money. The Arviso's are/were gold diggers. Hell, something might have happened, but perpertrating in the manner they did they were destined to fail on relatively flimsy evidence on that charge.

The other boy, with the out of court settlement, what's his name? I bet there was some evidence that could easily have been incriminating there.

First off, has anyone seen the triumph the insult dog video with him outside the courtroom? I can't post the link due to it not being appropriate but it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Just search for it.

Second, being not guilty doesn't mean innocent. He still could have done all these things and be proven not guilty due to lack of evidence. What Merc mentioned is the only reason I think MJ won the case. There just wasn't enough evidence of the lude acts being committed and there was evidence of the history of the family.

First off, has anyone seen the triumph the insult dog video with him outside the courtroom? I can't post the link due to it not being appropriate but it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Just search for it.

Second, being not guilty doesn't mean innocent. He still could have done all these things and be proven not guilty due to lack of evidence. What Merc mentioned is the only reason I think MJ won the case. There just wasn't enough evidence of the lude acts being committed and there was evidence of the history of the family.

Yea lol i saw that one, he is the funnies puppet ever (except for the new Eminem video beh)

I kinda thought he was innocent, yes he is kinda weird and probably isn't always sure what he is doing is kinda shady or not, but i just don't think he ever molested a child. I could be wrong ofcourse.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

He's perfectly fine financially..he's the legal owner of all the songs the Beatles made, and gets plenty of money from it.

Well he owns 50%, but it's estimated to be worth $500 million.

He's about $200 million in debt but he'd do anything to keep hold of that, jeit's the prized wel of the music industry.

So Neverland is gone, but he's gonna have to pull out all the stops.

I heard he was in debt for 300 million + 20 million for his lawyer. Also I heard that he overall had 'only' 400 million dollar, including the Beatles rights. I guess everybody says different things. As usual.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I heard about it 2 days ago. We were talking about it at our baseball game. Man... everyone on my team thought he was guilty, but i think that's just because they don't like what he does, which i don't either cuz he's a crazy and twisted person..

i saw this yesterday on da news report :shock:

Wow you're da clued in dud! :shock:

I heard he was in debt for 300 million + 20 million for his lawyer. Also I heard that he overall had 'only' 400 million dollar, including the Beatles rights. I guess everybody says different things. As usual.

Meh I'm no Jacko expert (thankfully) so you could be right. Either way, he's in a bigger mess than his nose.

His nightmare has only begun.