Possible locations for the 1% safe area?

Jimmyw3000

oh good think of the flaming u would get for for dds spec and running

I call post 100!

People dds spec & run everywhere when the wildy was about, I can just imagine it.

I wonder how it'll effect this though, spec out of a bank, step back in bank. Lol.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call post 100!

People dds spec & run everywhere when the wildy was about, I can just imagine it.

I wonder how it'll effect this though, spec out of a bank, step back in bank. Lol.

exactly

ice them from 1 step out of bank

if they get to you step back in -.-

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Banks, shops, Lumbridge and mini-game banks will be safe. :) Let me see if I can make something on Paint. :P

Here we go! Aren't I amazing? ::'

Edit: Oh drat, I forgot to center it. >.<

[hide=PvP Safe Zones]safezoneszc5.jpg[/hide]

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Banks, shops, Lumbridge and mini-game banks will be safe. :) Let me see if I can make something on Paint. :P

nice the wth is the point :)

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

nice the wth is the point :)

Boredom. T_T

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I call post 100!

exactly

ice them from 1 step out of bank

if they get to you step back in -.-

I think they gonna do it so once you step out of a safe area you have to wait awhile before going back, like in FoG

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

power_ness.png

A quick quote for those who have goals that seem far away.

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. ~Arthur Ashe

I have a quick test for you to take.

Click HERE to take it, and tell me how you do through a PM

Also, if you want to find out some odd, yet concerning facts about American society click HERE.

Requires adobe reader to view.

Banks (including area around walking bankers), shops (including GE, this is also like a shop), Lumbridge for noobs who don't know about that stuff and wake up as lvl-3 in Lumby.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Entrana, the island of peace, could be a safespot - although it would bekind of useless without a bank there. If Entrana is declared non-pk-zone for saradominist reasons, then maybe also the Monastery, Harmony Island or even all churches/temples.

Entrana would be an obvious contender, as you cannot bring any weapons onto the island, although I think that the Monastery should be included, since you can kill the Monks/Priests.

You can kill the animals on Entrana, too, so fighting is not totally disabled. Saradomin/the monks just tell you not to fight, so the Monastery could be a place of peace, too. But then again, the whole thing is just a guess and you maybe right - especially since the monastery is inside the "dangerous" world while Entrana is a bit excluded and travel there is controlled by the monks.

Maybe entrana might allow PvP, but no armor/weapons like it is now so it could be a sorf of Boxing island?

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

Entrana, the island of peace, could be a safespot - although it would bekind of useless without a bank there. If Entrana is declared non-pk-zone for saradominist reasons, then maybe also the Monastery, Harmony Island or even all churches/temples.

Entrana would be an obvious contender, as you cannot bring any weapons onto the island, although I think that the Monastery should be included, since you can kill the Monks/Priests.

You can kill the animals on Entrana, too, so fighting is not totally disabled. Saradomin/the monks just tell you not to fight, so the Monastery could be a place of peace, too. But then again, the whole thing is just a guess and you maybe right - especially since the monastery is inside the "dangerous" world while Entrana is a bit excluded and travel there is controlled by the monks.

Maybe entrana might allow PvP, but no armor/weapons like it is now so it could be a sorf of Boxing island?

if they do then fletchers will own entrana, seriously. You can take bow strings, unstrung bows, tanned hides, arrow tips shafts. Pretty much everything a fletcher needs

if they do then fletchers will own entrana, seriously. You can take bow strings, unstrung bows, tanned hides, arrow tips shafts. Pretty much everything a fletcher needs

Hides is for crafting. High fletching lvl + high crafting level = :thumbup:

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

Hmm... what i want to know, more than were will be a safezone, will be how is pvp steped.

ie Can a lvl 100 attack a lvl 3 just so long as hes outside the safe zone?

Or will it be 4 levels above or below like in RSc?

I think the further you get anyway for towns and cities the level range will increase like old wildy but in towns/cities the range will be at its lowest,

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Hmm... what i want to know, more than were will be a safezone, will be how is pvp steped.

ie Can a lvl 100 attack a lvl 3 just so long as hes outside the safe zone?

Or will it be 4 levels above or below like in RSc?

I think the further you get anyway for towns and cities the level range will increase like old wildy but in towns/cities the range will be at its lowest,

that would be cool \'

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Banks/minigames/stores/spawns will probably be the things covered, also probably entrana and quest islands (like the pirate one)

Also, the thing about the farther away from a city, the higher lvl wildy will most likely be correct

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

maybe there will be a pk free for all inside your house!

(when you maybe pull the lever?)

and the higher construction level the more level range you can have!

or maybe make liek a huge battlefield outside your house with safespots etc

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Battlefields would be nice, but would require a huge amount of server space- maybe that may explain the increase in membership fees?

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

Battlefields would be nice, but would require a huge amount of server space- maybe that may explain the increase in membership fees?

doubt it but :pray:

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]