Tiny little update

Wizz

In the Help and Clan Section it's really hard to tell if someone is F2p or P2p, so right underneath our RSN you can add a little option saying if you are F2p or P2p. Small but needed. Thanks for reading :mrgreen: Keep up the Good Work :thumbsup:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I agree with this idea, and think it could be useful. I already have my own version of one in my profile, though ;) .

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Rs Status: F2p/P2P/Both

:lol:

But yea, would technically solve that one issue about Help & Advice that was getting discussed but going nowhere too much back in pages 10-14 though not sure where the topics are now. Oh and not to be vague it was about not knowing if the topic was to f2p/p2p, so they didn't know whether or not to add f2p only or p2p only ways. :wall:

But yea I agree.

I find this useful to have also. I've had times where people think I'm P2P when I'm not, and it just leaves me doing this --> :wall: ....... It would be nice to have this whole problem settled so that users of these forums don't have to worry about that kind of annoyance again. 8-)

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I think it would be a good idea to implement this tool - it's been done on Zybez, Leetscape etc and it really is very easy to tell.

There would be four options:

F2P

P2P

Retired

Semi Quit

IMO

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I think it would be a good idea to implement this tool - it's been done on Zybez, Leetscape etc and it really is very easy to tell.

There would be four options:

F2P

P2P

Retired

Semi Quit

IMO

Alternatively, you can just make it that you can type it out like all the boxes, which mean you can also put other things in it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Alternatively, you can just make it that you can type it out like all the boxes, which mean you can also put other things in it.

Actually.. it would be pretty cool if there were two new features:

• [*:32zpqq6q]F2P, P2P, Retired, Semi-Quit options like littleboy specifically suggested.

[*:32zpqq6q]One more box where you could enter whatever you want (i.e. your RuneScape homeworld, etc.). It would be even cooler if you could specify what you were displaying and then actually display it.

So you would have:

[box 1] [box 2] (you can enter text into both)

[RuneScape World] [134]

Which looks like:

RuneScape World: 134

I'm not sure if that's possible to create or even makes sense, but it would be cool. And we usually have so much extra space on the left hand side anyway.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

RuneScape World: 134

I'm not sure if that's possible to create or even makes sense, but it would be cool. And we usually have so much extra space on the left hand side anyway.

To my limited knowledge it's extremely possible. And I like the idea - Except the issue about abuse is going to arise and I'll be the first to say 'Report it'.

You can just click their RSN and look at the stats.

And when they, like yourself, don't have their RuneScape name publicly available? Or they are asking in just general terms, disregarding their account that is listed, and perhaps speaking of another account? They could be p2p but don't have any p2p stats ranked? They're f2p but asking about a p2p aspect?

Some reasons why confusion can arise.

I agree, this sounds plausible. As a few stated above, perhaps also a custom field?

Agreed. It would solve an infinite number of valid problems. :thumbsup:

And if there's any abuse? Like ol' skatedog over there, yeah, that report button is always waiting for my trigger finger. :mrgreen:

<*DVD yanks out a set of runes and blasts a target nearby, causing a loud 'BANG' to ring out as the target explodes into pieces...*>

Yes, something like ^^^ that. (Don't ask why, but I'm deadly about heavy rule-breaking.) :twisted:

~D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

hi all, just wanted to let you know that this is being discussed. :D

~Turtlefemm

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

hi all, just wanted to let you know that this is being discussed. :D

~Turtlefemm

Thank you for telling us. I am extremely glad to know that this idea made it to the Admins' Discussion Table. :thumbsup:

BTW, since people keep talking about giving Administrators bags of cookies............. :)

<*DVD hands Turtlefemm a huge bag of cookies. They should last quite a while, unless the whole staff goes cookie-crazed.*>

~D. V. Devnull

I think this would be a really great idea, especially what people have been saying about the custom info box thing. This would also solve the recent 'Wii Friend Code Box' topic, because you could put your friend code right next to your posts... Yeah it'd be kinda long but you can always put it in your sig instead.

I've created a custom field for RS Type... I'm already using it :D I gave lots of options too, to cover everyone. Hope you like it! And thank you for this suggestion!

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

I've created a custom field for RS Type... I'm already using it :D I gave lots of options too, to cover everyone. Hope you like it! And thank you for this suggestion!

Thanks :) Maybe I'm being anal but capitalizing the options would be nice :ohnoes:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Thanks :) Maybe I'm being anal but capitalizing the options would be nice :ohnoes:

:geek:

--the_tallest1
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

<*DVD laughs, due to finding Turtle's response to Tripsis to be hilarious in some odd manner....... :lol: ...*>

Turtlefemm, thank you for creating the field for showing RS Status. :thumbsup: ... However, I have one thing to ask... Could you make options for "100% P2P" and "100% F2P"??? This would allow those who have never been one or the other to show such. (As well as how much they've really learned about the other half.) :-k

I will leave it up to you to decide, but in my crazy personal opinion, this would be insanely helpful. :geek:

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

<*DVD laughs, due to finding Turtle's response to Tripsis to be hilarious in some odd manner....... :lol: ...*>

Turtlefemm, thank you for creating the field for showing RS Status. :thumbsup: ... However, I have one thing to ask... Could you make options for "100% P2P" and "100% F2P"??? This would allow those who have never been one or the other to show such. (As well as how much they've really learned about the other half.) :-k

I will leave it up to you to decide, but in my crazy personal opinion, this would be insanely helpful. :geek:

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

I don't think there's a point of making a 100% P2P field as no one can be 100% P2P. ;)

j0xPu5R.png

<<<Quote Snip>>>

I don't think there's a point of making a 100% P2P field as no one can be 100% P2P. ;)

Actually, a person can be 100% P2P if they create their account, but never play (or start playing) unless they have P2P status. Only by meeting that criteria can someone be 100% P2P... :ugeek:

While I know this group is rare, they do exist. No reason to exclude them, and no reason to exclude the 100% F2P'ers either. :| (BTW, I'm 100% F2P.)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

<<<Quote Snip>>>

Actually, a person can be 100% P2P if they create their account, but never play (or start playing) unless they have P2P status. Only by meeting that criteria can someone be 100% P2P... :ugeek:

While I know this group is rare, they do exist. No reason to exclude them, and no reason to exclude the 100% F2P'ers either. :| (BTW, I'm 100% F2P.)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Surely if people want to know if you're 100% F2P then they can look at your stats and see if you have any members skills at all? 100% P2P is completely pointless and 100% F2P isn't really needed. There's enough options as it is, adding more is just unnecessary work for the admins.

100% F2P or 100% P2P isn't needed.

If you haven't any P2P stats, you're most lickely 100% F2P.

(Use the Tip.It F2P Signatures!)

I find the 'Semi-retired' weird already.

Either you're retired or you're not.

Semi-retired means you still play, which means you either have the F2P or P2P status.

But ohwell :P

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]