August 26th 2008 - All Fired Up

darkjab

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposing I lose the ring/gloves/adze, does the king give you a free replacement?

Yes we do want free trade back, just without the scamming and RWT.

GE is perfect, just remove the price ceilings, or increase them to a decent level. The RWT's won't be able to use it to transfer money/items to specific accounts and the players will then set the costs again.

There are too many items which just won't sell due to the lowest price still being too high (high alch price). If people want to sell these for less than the alch price then they should be allowed to. It doesn't feature in the cost of the nature rune anyway, so what's the issue?

Player A, who has played since 2001 and has always had a large collection of rares, which he periodically sells off for large sums of cash, decides to visit the GE.

Player A buys all of the economies Bandos Plates.

Or, how about Player A starts a clan of merchants, whose goal is to buy up every GWD item in the GE?

Congratulations, thanks to free trade through the GE, you've given a number of merchants complete control of a large part of the economy, and you're forced to conform and pay THEIR prices.

Now, I'd like to say "can we please end the GE/free trade discussion?", but someone is most definitely going to reply to me and try and explain how that wouldn't work blah blah blah.

On topic: I would happily obtain 92 Firemaking if it meant I could get 99 Woodcutting that much faster. I think this is an extremely useful update.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Well, since it's the next day, Jagex added the minigame to the database. It looks like this is alright when training and want to use low-level logs.

Each becon gives the same exp everytime (no matter the log), but when you have multiple ones lit, you get bonuses. (not one-time only either)

I am nice. . .

Ring of Fire

You must have a Firemaking level of 62 to wear the Ring of Fire.

The Ring of Fire is a handy little ring, enchanted to teach you more of the workings of fire and how best to control it. As a result, you will receive a 2% boost to any Firemaking experience you earn while wearing it. This can be combined with the Flame Gloves for a total 5% boost.

--------------------------------------------------------

Flame Gloves

You must have a Firemaking level of 79 to wear the Flame Gloves.

The Flame Gloves are completely resistant to ordinary flames, enabling you to better manipulate a fire in its early stages. As a result, you will receive a 2% boost to any Firemaking experience you earn while wearing them. This can be combined with the Ring of Fire for a total 5% boost.

--------------------------------------------------------

Inferno Adze

The Inferno Adze is a remarkable tool imbued with the heat of its forging. Its curious design allows it to be used in a variety of ways.

Woodcutting

You must have a Woodcutting level of 61 to use the Inferno Adze to cut down trees.

The Inferno Adze features a blade along one edge, which can be used quite successfully to liberate logs from trees. Due to the immense heat stored in it, though, there is a good chance that it will set those logs on fire. If this happens, you will receive both the Woodcutting and Firemaking experience as normal. If the tree is not the sort to give you logs that can be burnt, this will not happen.

If you'd prefer not to have your logs burst into flame, keeping the Inferno Adze in your inventory will ensure that you use another axe (whether wielded or in your inventory as well) to cut down trees. Wielding the Adze will mean that you always use it for Woodcutting.

The Inferno Adze is comparable in speed and efficiency to a dragon axe.

Mining

You must have a Mining level of 41 to use the Inferno Adze to gather ore.

The Inferno Adze is comparable in speed and efficiency to a rune pickaxe.

Combat

There are no requirements to wield the Inferno Adze.

ty 3hitu :thumbup:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

It's a weildable skillers Dragon axe. Awesome!

I hate to burst your bubble, but you also have to complete land of the goblins, which requires death to the dorgeshuun, not to mention surviving in the wilderness to light the beacons.

I'd rather do all that than blow 3m on an axe.

]

It's a weildable skillers Dragon axe. Awesome!

I hate to burst your bubble, but you also have to complete land of the goblins, which requires death to the dorgeshuun, not to mention surviving in the wilderness to light the beacons.

*nuts wall*

Completely forgot about that :twss:

Dark_Jab.png

Won't you wind up blowing 1-2mil on the logs for the firemaking level though?

It's a permanent level so it's worth it.

Using it doesn't get you many logs because you burn them instantly :mrgreen:

Is the burning rate same with all tree types?

Can I get the inferno before 92fm?