Heroic Tip.It founder fights off bats!!!

Silverion

[hide=quotes]

That seems to be the common attitude, and I find that disappointing. There are people all over the world that could get away with murder because of their rank in society or position of power they hold, but that doesn't mean it's ok for them to do that - it means they have the ability to do it. Just because one is in the position where they can abuse their powers doesn't mean they should, and fortunately for us Silverion has integrity and had his discussion moved to the proper forum once it was pointed out.

You're comparing murder to the website founder posting in the wrong forum. Like many people said before, what harm is it causing? Quite funny actually. You think it's okay to RWT but yet you don't think it's okay for the Admin of TipIt to harmlessly post in the wrong topic.

Didn't you say that as long as no one is harmed then it's okay to break rules? Wow, that's so hypocritical. =D>

[/hide]

If you thought I was comparing murder to posting in the wrong forum then you should get a pair of reading glasses. As for the harm it's causing - posting in the wrong forum, knowing it's the wrong forum, knowing you can get away with it based on your status, and knowing that others who tried to do the same would get negative reactions...in my opinion that's quite obviously wrong. My frustration doesn't lie with Silver - I understand his intentions were and don't blame him for it -, it lies with the goons that made up a bunch of bs to try and defend him and/or tried saying it wasn't even a problem.

P.S. - I'm not a real big fan of dictatorships.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we can't spam but you can?

Believe me, if you make a site that helps thousands of people, you should be allowed to spam on it to your heart's content. ;)

Even then, I don't think this thread is spam at all. Creating a first post like that certainly takes more time than to write one liners about discrimination...:P

The discussion value and majesty factor of this thread might not be quite up there, but it's a fun read nonetheless.

rickastleywh7.png

Well, good luck with, er...that. But if you were bitten, you should get a rabies vacc. Just in case.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Bats? In your house? 2 of them?

I dun b leev joo. no pic no proof, narb.

*eyes dart* *quickly kneels and bows down to Silverion*

Yay you won :D

Btw, I agree with Abelmisi. I mean really, what harm is there leaving this in General forums? Without him, these forums wouldn't even exist.

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

Bats? In your house? 2 of them?

I dun b leev joo. no pic no proof, narb.

*eyes dart* *quickly kneels and bows down to Silverion*

Yay you won :D

Btw, I agree with Abelmisi. I mean really, what harm is there leaving this in General forums? Without him, these forums wouldn't even exist.

Or would they? Who's to say someone else wouldn't make a RS fansite called tip.it?

Silv, what else would you fight? We have some pesky cats that lurk around my house and pee on my door... Think you can handle them? lol

Or if it is strictly bats you could fight the bats in my brothers head.