Heroic Tip.It founder fights off bats!!!

Silverion

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seems to be the common attitude, and I find that disappointing. There are people all over the world that could get away with murder because of their rank in society or position of power they hold, but that doesn't mean it's ok for them to do that - it means they have the ability to do it. Just because one is in the position where they can abuse their powers doesn't mean they should, and fortunately for us Silverion has integrity and had his discussion moved to the proper forum once it was pointed out.

You're comparing murder to the website founder posting in the wrong forum. Like many people said before, what harm is it causing? Quite funny actually. You think it's okay to RWT but yet you don't think it's okay for the Admin of TipIt to harmlessly post in the wrong topic.

Didn't you say that as long as no one is harmed then it's okay to break rules? Wow, that's so hypocritical. =D>

I think people just have taken this topic way too seriously. Have a little fun in life, you only get one.

You guys only get one? My respawn is only 3 secs.

Those bats will never respawn, though. :cry:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I agree with Mirrorforced, some people are taking this thread way too seriously. Loosen up guys and stop debating about where this goes.

However, I do have to say that if this thread was posted by, say, an average tipiter, whether it was in the right forum or not, replies would have been much less enthusiastic.

Good job fighting off those bats any, Silv. :roll:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Umm, I find that this topic has good discussion value. It can discuss anything about bats, which is a wide subject. So, I really don't see the problem with this thread.

So...

[hide=Shield your eyes! Another meme!]Why so serious?[/hide]

j0xPu5R.png

I had bats living in the walls/basement of my house for a while :ohnoes: Sometimes they'd get inside and fly around our rooms and other times they'd end up on the floor and we'd unknowingly step on them...

We finally managed to get the bats out and prevent them from coming back in, but now they continue to fly AROUND our house. Sometimes while I'm sitting at my computer at dusk, a bat will cling onto my screen door that leads out onto my deck (which is about 1 foot to the left of my computer chair) and freak me out. Despite their uncanny ability to terrify me, they can be kind of cute :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I had bats living in the walls/basement of my house for a while :ohnoes: Sometimes they'd get inside and fly around our rooms and other times they'd end up on the floor and we'd unknowingly step on them...

We finally managed to get the bats out and prevent them from coming back in, but now they continue to fly AROUND our house. Sometimes while I'm sitting at my computer at dusk, a bat will cling onto my screen door that leads out onto my deck (which is about 1 foot to the left of my computer chair) and freak me out. Despite their uncanny ability to terrify me, they can be kind of cute :lol:

I'd rather die before facing that. :shock:

1.png
generic_signature.png

Not to be rude, but he seemed bored and created an unnecessary thread. Which just happens to be...

SPAM!

You are being rude and you created an unnecessary post. If you don't like what this post is about, don't post on it, it is that simple. Everyone needs to shut up and stop QQing over this. Everything on this forum is unnecessary. Everything on the internet is unnecessary. But sometimes necessity is not the reason things can exist. ~Lionheart_0

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Lol bats, must be fun!

Worst i've had are [hide=English name?]tvestjart.jpg[/hide] in my room, like 3-4 of them at the same time.

But i know in my city (it was in the news paper), like 3-4 years ago, an elk ran thru the livinroom-windows and crashed into the livingroom.. I can't remember if it ran away or had to be shot afterwards tho.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Lol, we also have occasional bat fight nights at our house too :D. But usually they win, retreating into their dark domain. But I guess that makes an automatic win, so I guess we're undefeated.

Although I do not participate in the ones that happen at 1-2 A.M. I usually end up hitting my sister with a badminton racket in those, which end up with her hitting me back.

Shaniqua.png

Awesome story.

Once again our fearless leader triumphs over adversity.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."