Heroic Tip.It founder fights off bats!!!

Silverion

All was quiet...

Or was it?

While everyone rested...

Your fearless leader was waging a war... My own home had been infiltrated by terrifying legions of the enemy!

Thousands of... no, hundreds of--

Ok..

Two bats... but I fought them valiantly, trying to remain brave and strong for all of you, knowing that

everything depended on my courage. The world would be safe! I would make it so! Finally, after fighting on and

on, with everything I had. I won the battle and the intruders had been removed!

I spoke to some people soon after, causing them a little confusion about the battle.

[5] silverion says: ARGHHH enemy sent 2 batman to attack command room i was fighting to the last blood

[5] silverion says: damn i'm all wet it was hopping and squeeking all around they dont get out of

window even if i was using all heavy weapons on them damn bats

They seemed fearful that my mind was gone.

[5] DarkDude says: Yeah, Silv is gone...

[5] Snipersas says: ? what lol

[5] pokemama says: wth are you playing?

Some even tried to leave.

[5] Turtle sneaks toward the door

[5] Howlin joins Turtle

So I explained a little better.

[5] silverion says: lol 2 bats got in my room i was trying to push them out of the window

[5] pokemama says: two REAL bats?

[5] silverion says: yes REAL bats never happened before

They seemed to understand the situation a little better. Or did they?

[5] Nic O says: Che è stato divertente silv inglese! Mi è stato così difficile ridere! Hahaha

[5] DarkDude has no idea what just happened

And others helped them to understand.

[5] Turtle says: There were bats...

[5] Snipersas says: and they attacked silv apparently

[5] Turtle says: and Nic thought Silv's english was funny

I explained the battle more clearly. They needed to understand the heavy weapons that I was using. Never

underestimate a broom and an old shirt! I also needed to make sure there were no more of the bats lurking in my

home!

[5] silverion says: lol i was battling 2 bats in left hand i have a broom and in right a old

tshirt :P

[5] silverion says: damn now i have to go to bedroom and close window .. and check all around if enemy

penetrated rest of area and is waiting in hiding ..

[5] silverion says: lol in that battle i found i was not good to swing broom with left so i changed

position then i was punched to end of room and was obligated to use both hands on broom and evade blowing Tv

and monitors .. jumping over cables and chair ... one even hide in air conditioner and don't wished to go out

Finally, I explained how it ended.

[5] silverion says: in end one was wise enough to see that window door was open and fly away

other got hit a few times with broom and in end waited patiently for me to drag him with tshirt to the door and

after pushed 3 times even had the strength to go in flight

[6] silverion says: some bats wait in bat ambulance .... one with broken wing ask his friend with

all head bloody and one leg short... " damn you look bad i hit a window and fall 20 floors so i broke wing but yoo look worse"

second one look with one working eye and say " damn i was flying too low and have a frontal with a car" ..

in that moment door slam open and nurses push in comatose bat .. "wow" bats ask "what hit him?"

... shaking in fear bat nurse whispers looking at door "Tip.it ADMIN"

So, although they came to my home uninvited, I won the war and did not hurt them, but was merciful and allowed

them to leave unharmed, except for their bat pride. They will know to stay far away from me in the future!

English translation provided by Turtlefemm on behalf of Silverion

bats_upside_down_small.jpg

Silverion.png

You know this guy was once a top smith in all Runescape :P

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool and all that you helped build this website, but .. um .. I don't see the point in this?

Thats why he doesnt need a reason.

I need my own topic, i can see it now;

Dirty Laundry, Finishes off Finger Lick'n Chick'n.

Yum

A sock can dream can't he

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

That's cool and all that you helped build this website, but .. um .. I don't see the point in this?

Thats why he doesnt need a reason.

I need my own topic, i can see it now;

Dirty Laundry, Finishes off Finger Lick'n Chick'n.

Yum

A sock can dream can't he

I'd read it. :|

...As long as I hear at least 3 reviews telling me it has good plot and character development with a nicely moving storyline. :mrgreen:

sig1ju.jpg

...Im torn

On one hand (preferrably my left), that was epic :D

On my other left hand... No point in the topic. :x

:D+:x= :|

[hide=]

All was quiet...

Or was it?

While everyone rested...

Your fearless leader was waging a war... My own home had been infiltrated by terrifying legions of the enemy!

Thousands of... no, hundreds of--

Ok..

Two bats... but I fought them valiantly, trying to remain brave and strong for all of you, knowing that

everything depended on my courage. The world would be safe! I would make it so! Finally, after fighting on and

on, with everything I had. I won the battle and the intruders had been removed!

I spoke to some people soon after, causing them a little confusion about the battle.

[5] silverion says: ARGHHH enemy sent 2 batman to attack command room i was fighting to the last blood

[5] silverion says: damn i'm all wet it was hopping and squeeking all around they dont get out of

window even if i was using all heavy weapons on them damn bats

They seemed fearful that my mind was gone.

[5] DarkDude says: Yeah, Silv is gone...

[5] Snipersas says: ? what lol

[5] pokemama says: wth are you playing?

Some even tried to leave.

[5] Turtle sneaks toward the door

[5] Howlin joins Turtle

So I explained a little better.

[5] silverion says: lol 2 bats got in my room i was trying to push them out of the window

[5] pokemama says: two REAL bats?

[5] silverion says: yes REAL bats never happened before

They seemed to understand the situation a little better. Or did they?

[5] Nic O says: Che è stato divertente silv inglese! Mi è stato così difficile ridere! Hahaha

[5] DarkDude has no idea what just happened

And others helped them to understand.

[5] Turtle says: There were bats...

[5] Snipersas says: and they attacked silv apparently

[5] Turtle says: and Nic thought Silv's english was funny

I explained the battle more clearly. They needed to understand the heavy weapons that I was using. Never

underestimate a broom and an old shirt! I also needed to make sure there were no more of the bats lurking in my

home!

[5] silverion says: lol i was battling 2 bats in left hand i have a broom and in right a old

tshirt :P

[5] silverion says: damn now i have to go to bedroom and close window .. and check all around if enemy

penetrated rest of area and is waiting in hiding ..

[5] silverion says: lol in that battle i found i was not good to swing broom with left so i changed

position then i was punched to end of room and was obligated to use both hands on broom and evade blowing Tv

and monitors .. jumping over cables and chair ... one even hide in air conditioner and don't wished to go out

Finally, I explained how it ended.

[5] silverion says: in end one was wise enough to see that window door was open and fly away

other got hit a few times with broom and in end waited patiently for me to drag him with tshirt to the door and

after pushed 3 times even had the strength to go in flight

[6] silverion says: some bats wait in bat ambulance .... one with broken wing ask his friend with

all head bloody and one leg short... " damn you look bad i hit a window and fall 20 floors so i broke wing but yoo look worse"

second one look with one working eye and say " damn i was flying too low and have a frontal with a car" ..

in that moment door slam open and nurses push in comatose bat .. "wow" bats ask "what hit him?"

... shaking in fear bat nurse whispers looking at door "Tip.it ADMIN"

So, although they came to my home uninvited, I won the war and did not hurt them, but was merciful and allowed

them to leave unharmed, except for their bat pride. They will know to stay far away from me in the future!

English translation provided by Turtlefemm on behalf of Silverion

bats_upside_down_small.jpg

[/hide]

Its ok, let it all loose, we're here for you.

Sig