Killing one more.

Italian5kamikaze

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only kill one more if this monster is able to drop good stuff (like d legs/skirt, visage, etc...500K+). I got once a d skirt from a steel dragon which was the first after completing my task. I keep killing till my supplies run out. ::'

bannerzi.gif

In the case of metallic dragons, i certainly do. I always kill as much dragons as possible with my supplies before leaving that place, as otherwise it would be a waste. I always end up killing 20 (or 40 in the case of irons) more steel dragons than usual (and 1 more mithril dragon ;)) and I got like two dragon skirt in those extra 20.

It isn't worth it for other monsters i think, except for like skeletal wyverns, but i hate those enough to not finish the trip :P

And yeah, maybe dust devils are worth it too, but i've literally killed thousands of those with no result...

A good kill is to be performed in style.

smartie_7.png

If it's a monster I really enjoy killing and I have enough supplies, yeah, I'll keep killing until I run out. Normally, though, I'll tele right after I finish my task. I know somebody mentioned that they continuously think 'just one more', and (if they had enough food) would stay there infinitely. That's how my mind works too, so I counter it by leaving right away.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

I usually just tele out after I'm done with my tasks. At the moment I'm camping at dust devils for exp and charms - I hate logging off because I have to go through the same ordeal every time - "What if the next dusty drops a d chain...?"

It's actually quite painful :x

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

I go intill i'm out of supplies ;p unles i had to restock recently for the last 10 or so kills, because I won't stay for more then a few minutes after my task is done...

EDIT: :twss:

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

It depends on the task really, if i get a good tast such as abyssals or spirit mages i'll kill a few more after my task is over. but if it's a bad drops task like bloodvelds i'll only kill untill i get the message that i 've finished.

Creator288.png2763.gif