Killing one more.

Italian5kamikaze

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never really do slayer (dont get fun tasks, like blue drags), but my idea would be, if for the last like 25 u didnt get a good drop over 10k, kill the extra one, because then maybe the "drop ratio" by then would be "full" and u mite get a drop.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I don't usually, but now that you mention it, I killed a few more steel dragons after my task without noticing and I got my first (and probably last) visage drop \' and also I was on a spirit mage task, my pray points had run out and i had no more p pots but I had a couple food, I killed 1 more and bam! D boots.

OMG I forgot lol my d chain drop was also lucky. I had a task of 188, I killed 101 and ran out of food so I switched to range to kill a few more for luck before teleporting. 2 kills later I got d chain \' I think from now on I might do that lol ty for reminding me :mrgreen:

2vuhgcn.png

Italian5kamikaze this is comepletly OT but...

Is that vince from the mighty boosh in your sig?

if not dw

BOT....

i never kill one more. i like to go and see what my next assignment is =Þ

crystal_cape.png

16537th to get 99 fletching 20th june 2007

quest cape achieved 25th january 2008

1700 total 13th july 2008

click for blog

If when I get a really bad task (like Jellies) I just want to finish quickly and get the hell out of there.

But if i get Dragons or Fire giants (something I like to kill), I kill them as long as i have my inventory full.

Nogoingbacknow.png

o no i don't, i'm on my way to 85 slayer :D

but like most said, in these metal dragons that you can't know when you done task, i got 43 tok kill, and i usually can kill at least 70 of them with super set (took).

back then when smoking kills was new (like week or 2 max) i just got few task before the slayer helm and i fought iron dragons next to melee fighter that had dfs (dragonfire shield) and blk mask.

we joked alittle:

"noob - anti fire shield"

"noob - blk mask"

so without noticing i passed the 43 iron drags and continued to kill them. then after few he told me "did you ever got visage? i wanna ask people if they used ring of wealth when they got it" and i said "nope, not yet" - "you done you're task?" *i just finished dragon and moved to next one* "donno i'll check after this one

then bammmmm visage :thumbsup:

so only in metal drags without i want i do extra kills :P

p.s. he's was the noob cause i saved the visage and made dfs for myself wich i saved till this day ;)

p.s.s. yes i did have ring of wealth on :P

want_a_box.png

playing runescape make time goes zoooom !! so i don't really stop killing unless i have friends that need my help or bored to death then i probably go on and kill something else lol. do any 1 here do non stop slaying ???

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Whenever Im doing slayer and I finish my task I almost always kill one more of whatever my task was just to see If I get a good drop, and if I tele as soon as the task is done I usually wonder what I would have gotten if I had killed one more monster before leaving and getting a new task.

So do you kill one or even a few more monsters whenever youre done with youre slayer task or if you finish training and have some supplies left?

Oh, yeah, I always keep killing monsters as long as I can. I want to fill my inventory, even if it's just bones. As long as I have hit points and/or plenty of food, I keep on fighting. Besides, none of my combat skills are at 99 yet, so I need the XP to boot!

This might be one of the least interesting signatures on the forum. Sorry.

yeah i always think to myself that one more kill wont hurt...but usually i kill about 20 more than im supposed to but at least i know what i could have missed out on if i teled straight away. usually its nothing good but i have gotten a d skirt just killing a few more iron drags

Money_Wasted.png

I'm normally so sick of them I run away as soon as I'm done!

hot_lips255.png

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

Did you know that 78.45% of statistics are made up on the spot?

hot_lips255.png

[Removed - Site sends spam and requires personal information to recieve results] Bluelancer

If i recently sup setted, or if i still have some prayer left over, I'll kill a few more for fun. :)

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

If I'm cannoning, i usually let my cannon run out and kill everything damaged, and i hate having empty spaces so i hoard things in the last few kills i do, even if its a steel scim lol.

I also do silly things like kill a dusty right before i go kill some black demons. Its kinda like a good luck "ritual" i do, and i mean a d chain would be a nice way to start a black demon task lol.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total