Killing one more.

Italian5kamikaze

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have any prayer left at mages I stay until my pray runs out, other than that I leave as soon as my task is over. I'd sooner get on to the next task asap to start gaining more Slay xp.

chumley.png

I do it sometimes. I once did when Iron Dragons were my task. Just finished the task and decided to kill one more. A nice little pair of dragon legs popped up. ::'

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

i remember pic a week abck of guy doing the last 1 kill at aby demons and got whip

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

I have only recently got members and started training slayer. With the very few tasks I have had so far I usually don't even realise the task is over and end up killing like a few more monsters than I am supposed to until I realise.

Well the only time I kill one more is if I have a monster at half health. Any other time I won't because it's just luck. The more you kill the more chance of an item of course. So if I kill an extra one i'll end up killing an extra 100 in search of a drop I probably won't get!

]

I kill some more monsters if they have decent drops and/or when I have prayer points left. I always finish my trip at waterfiends, even if that makes me kill 50 more. Crimsons are just win <3:

2dvjurb.png

It honestly depends on what the task is for me. If i really hate it (ie Lessers, Kalphites, etc) I will teleport on the spot once I'm done. For tasks like those i cant wait for them to end.

On the other hand, if i get a task I like, such as Fire giants, I'll stay and probably kill a few more just for the heck of it (or to fill up my invy, as some said before me)

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

It depends on the task. If it's a good, fun, task, I usually stay a bit longer, and if it's an annoying one, i'll finish it and go. Of course, it also depends on my mood- if I want to go work on my house, I might immediatly go do that, too.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

I usually end up killing quite a few more than is needed because I rarely notice a task is over :? (My hint os when i Realise I stopped gaining exp :) ) My best drops usually come from some random kills I decide to make when I'm bored, or I'm not hunting/expecting an Item :)

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I had an Iron Dragon Task a While ago and only got a few rune items and some runes. My brother was watching me and told me to kill one more, so I did and I got a Dragon Plateskirt. Fair enough it wasnt platelegs, but still, free 160k pl0x.

kinda lately ive started barrows and no matter what drop i think well maybe 1 more trip till i get the drop i think this attitude pays of as instead of giving up after a drop i kept going and recently made 3.7 mil

yumyoyupyomav0ky3qh3.th.jpg

Dragon drops: 1x med helm 2x legs 1x skirt total = 2mil

barrows drops: 2x dh helm 1x karils skirt 1x ahrim skirt total = 4mil