Sara Sword dropping like a stone.

GGunitfan10

Sara sword has been dropping by like 230k every day for about a week. Any idea whats going on?

I also noticed guthan has hit 5.5m.. I think that is an all time low for guthan (not sure)

Anyone know why it's doing this?

Armadyl godsword has also been dropping like crazy.

As of Sunday August 31st:

Guthans: Hit 4.9m today, dropped 277k

Sara sword: dropped 317k putting it at 6.5m

Armadyl Armour and weapons : NO Price change on every armadyl item.

Bandos GS: Dropped 1.1m puttin it at 22.0m

DFS: dropped 799.8k putting it at 16.5m

Wolf mask: Hit 3.2m going up 153k

Dark Bow: Went up 29k and its 1.1m

D chain: dropped 361k putting it at 7.2m

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The prices are finally dropping to what the item is worth.

Although guthans is worth more than 5.5M :?

Some investors are waiting for it to drop a little bit more until they invest in them. I think :P

They'll be rising soon. Maybe not to the original price but they'll rise.

Edit: GGunitfan10 is famous for Sara Sword threads =P

The fast dropping is all produced by the same GE update- Amounts needed are so much lower now, and when an item drops a little bit more people panic and it just comes down as a big snowball. They will probably fix it soon enough though(the update means that merchanters can make ridiculous amounts of money and normal people will lose alot of it just being in possession of the item). I sense a big economical crisis with high priced armor and weapons.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

All I can say is that lower the prices, the better for me...I can finally afford all these armour/weapons that i want :thumbsup:

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

These are called trends. The items are currently in their 'crash' period meaning they will be dropping. But don't worry it will go back into its rise period soon enough. They are crashing because they hit there peak, and once that happens they drop. It's natural and nothing to worry about.

Its really not worth anything over 3-4m, if that.

Everyone just thinks its some amazing strength training item when really it just looks cooler than a d scim although I admit it is a little better.

Got me from 92-99 (halfway with 1 wep :ohnoes:) and it's mroe fun than a d scim, because people KNOW you're training strength, if you're seen with a d scim people don't know if you're training strength or don't have enough geepees for a whip for att and def.

Edit: I forgot to say, my estimate is that it's worth 5M. Can't explain my idea on its price any better.

Some investors are waiting for it to drop a little bit more until they invest in them. I think :P

People have Bone to peach, Titans, Unicorn+Bunyip...

I don't see how Guthan will go up

Nah, if Summoning was what made Guthan's drop, it would have happened earlier... right? :o

IMO it's the PKing update. People are spending their cash on PKing supplies.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Nah, if Summoning was what made Guthan's drop, it would have happened earlier... right? :o

Guthans has been slowly dropping ever since Summoning got fixed, because of the Bunyip and things like Titans and Unicorns which are able to heal you. I have no clue why the other things are dropping though, i've never been much of a merchanter.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Haha you remember my other 17 threads ::' It's the only item I have baught thats over 8m which is pretty cool for me and I don't want to keep losing money on it. Watch, once I sell it will rise 2m once i buy boom down to 1m.

EDIT: And as you can see by my stats strength is (IMO) the most fun skill to train. And the Sara sword makes it a little easier than D skim.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Everyone just thinks its some amazing strength training item when really it just looks cooler than a d scim although I admit it is a little better.

agreed. i hate ppl who say sara sword is super good. its not really that great, and sure not worth 9m (like half a month ago).

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

agreed. i hate ppl who say sara sword is super good. its not really that great, and sure not worth 9m (like half a month ago).

You hate people for having their own opinions?

Guthans has been slowly dropping ever since Summoning got fixed, because of the Bunyip and things like Titans and Unicorns which are able to heal you. I have no clue why the other things are dropping though, i've never been much of a merchanter.

I thought it's been drastically crashing lately. It was 6.8 mil not a long time ago.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

ok. lemme rephrase that. i hate ppl who give ss way too much credit.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

One of the reasons must be because the school year is about to start in most countries. Some people only have P2P during the summer and some don't even play unless it's the summer. Why hold onto high level equipment when it's only going to fall when you're not playing?

That and speculators.

awesomeaa9.png

There's that ^^

And there're also the possibilities that people are just panic selling and/or Jagex is playing with us (unlikely, but can anyone prove anything either way?). The panic selling concept has been seen in many items throughout RS history (although not on this scale; pretty much all GWD items are dropping along with the DFS and several other high-end items).

OR it could be that people are seeing the 3rd age prices rising and are selling out their other high-end items hoping to be able to get some 3rd age once the prices settle.

There are plenty of possibilities, but these are the ones that I see as the most influential (minus the manipulation by Jagex part; although that, again, is unprovable either way).

Personally, I'm just glad I sold my BGS a few days before the prices started dropping. \'

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

I happen to own a ss and i was not aware that it was dropping until i asked a friend to check the price.(he was at ge and i was training agility) And it worries me that it might drop down to low for it to come back. But i think im going to wait it out and see how things play. If not this will mean losing a lot of money. :wall:

Qp cape achieved 2/17/08, 99 strength achieved 7/8/09, 99 attack achieved 5/28/10, 99 hitpoints achieved 8/22/10

Rskellington.png

ok. lemme rephrase that. i hate ppl who give ss way too much credit.

pretty much the same thing....

ss is worth it, i get 30k exp/hr more with ss than scim where i train, and i can resell ss when im done

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come