The HP bar + pics - 40+ supporters!

Danil445

Jagex IS updating the HP bar! \'

Check the postbag 'Jad vs Chickens', and look at the picture. ::'

It's still useful to support, as they probably won't add the suggestions on this topic.

We need 500 supporters, I know 500 is very hard to get, but even on the RSOF, there are very much threads with 100+ supporters, in these threads, there was no single moderator post. So, I guess 500 will be fine. If I get 500 supporters, I send this idea to Jagex, with the list of supporters.

Jagex made RuneScape so nice with the new graphics, very good job Jagex! It's hard to see two pixels next each other that are the same. EXCEPT for the HP bar. So, why didn't Jagex update the HP bar? I don't know, this is my suggestion for a better look, and some effects.

f_HPOffm_3b708d0.gif

This is my idea of the HP bar. When you get damaged, the bar gets smaller. If someone has 1 hp left, there will still be a green piece, so that red-barring is impossible (page 2, post 1). If you die, the bar fades to transparent. If you heal, the damage animation will play, but reversed. If you click on the HP button next to the minimap, you will eat the best healing food in your inventory (if your HP is below 20%).

This was my suggestion. Feedback, supports and cookies always welcome! ::'

[hide=Support banner]f_HPBarSupporm_57fd21a.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=759771][img=http://img32.picoodle.com/data/img32/3/9/3/f_HPBarSupporm_57fd21a.png][/url]

[/hide]

[hide=Supporters!]1. Me

2. warriorccc0

3. Ugozima

4. wizzkid785

5. josh181830

6. Xx_Flare_xX

7. LiChef

8. armourdilo

9. will_holmes

10. zaaps1

11. hawkxs

12. Mrmegakirby

13. Box098

14. mememe513

15. harrinator1

16. Beethovens29

17. Laura0077

18. simonshanks

19. dippymister

20. daxter76

21. Georgelemmons

22. linker009

23. Forerunner

24. Crimsoncow42

25. ikeforever

26. y_guy_4_life

27. jgrazotis

28. magmaguard3

29. LifeAndDeath

30. elemyntal

31. drapit

32. EragonShadeslayer

33. Sman25000

34. sibmaster

35. Jeda45

36. Seogege

37. Gamertjecool

38. Warriormonkx

39. Resonae

40. greene8535

41. boydeath

42. 00hydro

43. pantim

44. shootingstar5

45. jakerules208[/hide]

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because then you'd copy about 2000 other games. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

I'm just posting this for a better look, and the alarm when you get to low health. If over 2000 games use it, no one will complain about it.

M200.png

I agree with Wizzkid785 on this one. Clicking the HP is a bit annoying and the big clickable heart near the map isn't as easy to miss.

But nevertheless, I Support.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

I support but.....

Clicking the HP bar, since it's so small too heal is aliitle unessacy. Maybe clicking the heart near the map?

I will change it, thanks! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support, all! \'

Only 1 post of this didn't support! :D

M200.png

Support in every way. It reminds me of those arcade fighting games, who got it right first time! =D>

Aside from the clicking the health bar to eat the best food (That makes healing a bit too easy), it sounds good!

SUPPORTAGE!!!! :thumbsup:

How so? It'll only work when below 15% HP, and it takes just as much effort as eating normally. It isn't a generic 'eating button'. It's an emergency panic button. It's also appropriately red and circular.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Support, although the animations might get a bit messy if you are being teamed.

Support.

I just switched to Guthan's helm after I red-barred (but not killed entirely) a Dust Devil. 36 damage, all my stats are at 0. I'd love a red bar to mean that it's owner is dead. Just shift the remaining 2-3 hp into the green bar, so green pixels are only removed after that 2-3 damage is dealt. Or even better put a number next to the bar.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Support.

I just switched to Guthan's helm after I red-barred (but not killed entirely) a Dust Devil. 36 damage, all my stats are at 0. I'd love a red bar to mean that it's owner is dead. Just shift the remaining 2-3 hp into the green bar, so green pixels are only removed after that 2-3 damage is dealt. Or even better put a number next to the bar.

The number idea is a great idea! I'll add it! :thumbsup: Thanks for the support btw! ::'

M200.png

It's Siim's idea, not mine.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

If you like, just some way of seeing that they're dead and not going to bite back.