Drop Lists

craven_range

What's with people naming all their drops in their signature?

I couldn't care less if you have had a godsword shard, a dmed, or an ahrims hood from barrows.

Why do people insist on having these in their signature?

I could care less about your stats, so why bother even having them?

I hope you see what I did there.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I couldn't care less if you have had a godsword shard, a dmed, or an ahrims hood from barrows.

Now that! I enjoyed. <3: :thumbup:

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

If I remember correctly, a signature is meant to be your name. So putting your runescape name and stats is pretty understandable on a runescape forum... :?

If I remember correctly, a signature is meant to be your name. So putting your runescape name and stats is pretty understandable on a runescape forum... :?

Stats are only there as an achievement right?

I'd suppose the same goes for the drops, they're just showing off their achievements in that way.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

There's a spot underneath your name for your RSN. Posting your Runescape achieveements in a Runescape forums seems just as understandable.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

He's just a troll making a flame bait tread, just leave him alone and maybe he'll go drown himself under a bridge.

and so what if you think an arhiram's hood is embarassing, maybe they want to earn to whole set instead of just buying it, a godsword shard, maybe they want to build their own godsword and godswords are sexy btw. The fact is people like posting their achievements, no matter how small others think they may be, so please quit complaining about something stupid or shall I call you Jack Thompson.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

yeah but ahrim's hood? i mean c'mon. I'd be ashamed.

Fair enough if you have had like 50whips or something, but a dmed? Godsword Shard? :|

Fair enough if you have all 99's, but you only have one 99. I mean, come on, I'd be ashamed.

Since the message didn't sink in the first time: It's not up to you to set the standards for the TIF and what other players consider an achievement. Also, if your biggest concern of the day is what anonymous people you don't know are considering achievements, you have all the concern and responsibilities to worry about of an 8 year old.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

He's just a troll making a flame bait tread

Look at my post count

Look at your post count

Now, where were we? Moron

And damn proud of it. :mrgreen:

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I agree on the drop lists. It's information people really don't care about.

Stats though are always handy for knowing what a player can do and gauging the level of there knowledge in posts. Also stats are something to be proud of and an acheivement. The fact you got a Guthans Spear isn't. It's luck.

EDIT - Wasn't really clear on the stats thing. Say someone posted in Help & Advice asking for the best way to train theiving. With stats in there sig, other players can offer better advice. Also good for finding out if a player is f2p/p2p.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

He's just a troll making a flame bait tread, just leave him alone and maybe he'll go drown himself under a bridge.

The troll was under the bridge :twss: Sorry I found that rather appropriate.

To be honest I don't care about your stats and you don't have to read their drops. If you hate their drops so much then don't read them all the time. Find something better to do. Like read the rest of the thread.

Li Chef

P.S. One last thing mate. And this really is important. I just got a bone drop from a goblin :twss:

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

I actually get some satisfaction seeing my rare drops (or most of them) all listed in a small chunk of text, I don't know about anyone else though. You can turn signatures off in the Control Panel anyway if it worries you so much. People might have it their to brag, or just to get that sense of achievement as I do. :)

Besides all that was said above...

How do we know that the drop lists are accurate? I mean come on, anyone can say they have gotten X amount of Y drops. Not accusing anyone of that, but it remains a fact. People will lie their teeth out about petty things like that.

Before anyone asks about my drops, the answer is none. Never played Barrows, only went to the GWD once.

I'm not like other people. I don't like pain. It hurts me. - Daffy Duck

warlock_jax.png

Because, they want to.

:x

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

User control panel > Board preferences > Edit display options > Display signatures > No

If you're going to rant about something as trivial as signatures, turn them off to prevent any future annoyance.

+1 :thumbsup: