Peasant Outfit

SnWRifleman

I don't think alot of people have a "poor" outfit.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Blue party hat, full 3rd age melee (no helm or kite), fury, bandos boots, construction cape, armadyl godsword, berserker ring, onyx bracelet.

I think you might have forgotten placeholders and a baby drag (which also has a placeholder)

wl7w9j.png

Blue party hat, full 3rd age melee (no helm or kite), fury, bandos boots, construction cape, armadyl godsword, berserker ring, onyx bracelet.

I think you might have forgotten placeholders and a baby drag (which also has a placeholder)

What do you mean by placeholders?

Inventory or equipment or...?

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

What do you mean by placeholders?

Inventory or equipment or...?

baby drag cant have a placeholder can only own 1 dragon egg a time if im correct.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I wish we could just roam around in undies :P

This is why rs has a 13+ Age limit.. You must have slipped through hey?

I can think of a couple of things to do in undies that's 13+ :twss:

And you can't think to call "undies" underwear. =D>

Anyway... Why would we show off... Peasant... ness... When we can show of wealth?

I'd rather walk around in gear worth 30M (which I can't afford :oops: ) than gear worth 300 g.p.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

Most people try to look the richest they can.

I wear a feather headdress, ogre top, jungle camo legs, skills necklace, purple gloves and boots, explorer ring, and the weapon varies from a crystal bow, shadow sword, gnome ball, omni staff, or maybe some other random weapon. (rarely I use my godsword)

I wish we could just roam around in undies :P

This is why rs has a 13+ Age limit.. You must have slipped through hey?

I can think of a couple of things to do in undies that's 13+ :twss:

And you can't think to call "undies" underwear. =D>

Further proof maturity runs rampant on these forums.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

rofl@thread full of spam.

Agreed, we've made it to the 2nd page, yet no one has actually posted a peasant outfit like the OP requested.... Me though, I'm not much of one to start new trends, so I won't post a pic either. :twss:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

rofl@thread full of spam.

Agreed, we've made it to the 2nd page, yet no one has actually posted a peasant outfit like the OP requested.... Me though, I'm not much of one to start new trends, so I won't post a pic either. :twss:

Da Latios posted a nice "peasant" outfit *whistle* 8-)

EDIT: "peasant"

tifsbti6oi.gif