Leoo

Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Honestly I wish I spent more time concentrating on school earlier on. Now I'm in third year I'm stuck playing catch up attempting to raise my GPA.

j0xPu5R.png

Honestly I wish I spent more time concentrating on school earlier on. Now I'm in third year I'm stuck playing catch up attempting to raise my GPA.

Challenges make the road to death more fun...

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Or there was a time that I made a thread about a very simple "shortcut" technique to feeling very strong, profound happiness... A technique which is endorsed by the president of the APA, which I learned from my old positive psychology professor in college. I've literally witnessed about a dozen people cry tears of joy for the first time in their lives after using the technique... Yet nobody on these forums wanted to try it :P

repost pls
http://forum.tip.it/topic/324332-gratitude/

I like to call this recalibrations for your head. Any emotion can work for this.

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Lmao just because you have scars doesn't mean you're depressed. Are you competently lit? Scars are a remembrance of wounds once had. They're a lesson, so to speak. Lesson of what happened in the past, how you handled it, how you can avoid it in the future, and how to move on with your life. Telling someone they're "depressed" because they have emotional scars is ignorant and completely stupid. You might as well tell a woman her beauty is tainted because she has stretch marks after giving birth. Like seriously, do you even think about the shit you spew sometimes? 

You would love Illaoi. League of Legends champ.

dea6a17b9c.png