Anyone been to the Ogre Enclave lately?

SnWRifleman

*smiles* Looks like they found the way to transfer. I was wondering when it was going to be discovered. Or it could just be account selling. But seeing that there's still gold sites up, it appears they've found it.

HINT: It's not a glitch or anything like that. It's perfectly viable to get around the rules of BH and transfer anyway. ::'

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*smiles* Looks like they found the way to transfer. I was wondering when it was going to be discovered. Or it could just be account selling. But seeing that there's still gold sites up, it appears they've found it.

HINT: It's not a glitch or anything like that. It's perfectly viable to get around the rules of BH and transfer anyway. ::'

Yeah, thats been known for a long time now =D>

There has always been autoers, there will always be autoers. Theres nothing to discuss that hasnt been talked about a million times before.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

So many people have known about it that we don't explain it any more, because it's common knowledge, not a little known secret.

I think that we're just going to have to test Mercifull's theory when PKing comes back. Is there going to be a BH trading rush or will the bots whither away again?

Gah, I'm talking like bots are just as common as they were before. Maybe we've just become so overly sensitive that when we spot one, alarm bells ring?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I think that Jagex should make it so that trimmed items are not allowed in BH. Theres no Point to bring them inside unless you just want to show off or if your real world trading. :wall:

Godswords, Barrows, etc.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Yeah, thats been known for a long time now =D>

There has always been autoers, there will always be autoers. Theres nothing to discuss that hasnt been talked about a million times before.

I have not heard a single person mention that anywhere. How the hec I thought I was the first person to think about that I have no idea. :wall: Now I just feel incredibly stupid. #-o

EDIT: That's true. And sadly will be true. So the only thing you can do is make it less rampant. That's what we're trying to solve here. So instead of just stating the obvious (heh heh, I'm such a hyprocrite :thumbsup: ), let's get some ideas going. Anyone?

What can I say, its not like I havent been expecting them. Its just that they took their time.

You can make a new rat repellant, but after a while, the rat gets immune to it and continiues to thrive. Same with bots.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

These gold farmers aren't stupid....they realize with the new PKing there will be next to 0 people playing BH. With very few people playing the risk when transfering items goes down alot. RWTers will thrive once again unless Jagex does something to BH. I just hope that Jagex realizes this....

They're back? ...Crap.

Another negative one liner post by Walletthief.

Hehe, I just wanted to post here so this topic shows up on View Your Posts, so I can watch it.

Get a life and stop stalking me on the internet?

Hopefully, jagex is gonna kill bh... I doubt anyone would care anyways, amirite? =S

Wallettheif.png

lordsalamence.png

jmccainwm3.jpg

The game.

These gold farmers aren't stupid....they realize with the new PKing there will be next to 0 people playing BH. With very few people playing the risk when transfering items goes down alot. RWTers will thrive once again unless Jagex does something to BH. I just hope that Jagex realizes this....

The solution to that is:

1. Remove access to BH from every non-PK world and have two PK/BH worlds, one free and one members (or even remove BH from free play completely and have it in one members world). Then you get to really concentrate any players that enjoyed the idea of actually Bounty Hunting for absolute drops, not just being able to kill players for loot.

2. On the non-BH PKing worlds, the PK dropping rules apply in the volcano, but you still get bounties to provide variety to PKing.

As an alternative, you could also just get rid of item dropping completely and just use step 2.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

The solution to that is:

1. Remove access to BH from every non-PK world and have two PK/BH worlds, one free and one members (or even remove BH from free play completely and have it in one members world). Then you get to really concentrate any players that enjoyed the idea of actually Bounty Hunting for absolute drops, not just being able to kill players for loot.

2. On the non-BH PKing worlds, the PK dropping rules apply in the volcano, but you still get bounties to provide variety to PKing.

As an alternative, you could also just get rid of item dropping completely and just use step 2.

I'm still worried that there won't be enough players to really enforce it. Best case secnerio, world pking is a total flop, I mean TOTAL flop, and 50% of pkers remain to stay. Worst case, it's absolutely everything everyone hopes for and 99% of all pkers depart for those worlds. Let's be honest, if it's anything as advertised, pker worlds will replace BH completely. The best solution is to make bh just good enough that a few people would enjoy bh pking than good ol' fashioned pking. Hmmm. How about a 20 (or 21 just for the sake of no teles =P) level difference, MULTI combat (not the stupid system we have now -_-), only 3-5 entrances (which they would be bigger than what they are now) which you could pick, and make more structures to range from AND to congregate to. That will make it enough like hillz to make it decently fun. Also, make it so that's there's only two craters; level 3-75, and level 65+. Since there's the 20 level difference, it's sorta irrvelant for there to be seperations, plus this congregates pkers more (I wouldn't change the size; it gives enough to run around in, but not enough to hide forever).

Of course, I could be completely wrong and there's enough BH fatefuls that actually would go to those worlds, but I doubt it. ;)

They are preparing for the pk changes to come back. Unfortunately for them they are wasting their time because you wont get the drops of the person you kill. Fortunately for us they will disappear again a week or two once the pking comes back and they realise this.

These bots have been around forever, the ones I've seen have red dhide chaps. They probably just sell the accounts or something.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Are you guys really that oblivious as to how easy it is to transfer money via bounty hunter or the grand exchange? #-o JaGex didn't fix anything, and in fact only made it worse for the rule-abiding players.
If you honestly believe that RWT is worse now than it was before the updates then you are an idiot. No further comments.

Did I say that Real World Trading is worse now than it was before? I don't believe so... I simply said JaGex didn't fix anything, so let me reiterate - JaGex brought about all these changes to get rid of bots and real world trading, seeing as how both of those are still very much alive today that was not the case. Making the problem smaller =/= fixing it, and in fact the problems all those updates have brought about for rule-abiding players outweigh the benefits of them as far as I'm concerned.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Account selling has become alot more popular now, along with many new bot programs recently (some are not easy to detect) they seem to be training them build a bit of cash and sell em on. :roll:

Yeah, I see on like every Youtube video about Runescape, "Selling accounts at blah blah.com" or they are trading accounts.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

Green dragon autoers coming back? #-o

lets make it that you can attack everybody in the wilderness but not see their drops :lol: :twisted:

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

oh Geeze, here we go AGAIN.

People, instead of whining about the doom and gloom about the bots returning.. how about you guys REPORTING them? Jagex does ban bots, and several a day when it was really bad the past 2 times. Judging by the posts, seems like a semi-medium number has come up, and not the rather large number plaguing the yew trees, fishing docks, mage trees, and blue dragons.

One thing still bothers me though... Why only the dragons? And plus, the bots might be/will be killed come the pvp update.

I'm waiting until the update comes to pass judgment on this bot issue.

2008_121.png

Randompm1.png

oh Geeze, here we go AGAIN.

People, instead of whining about the doom and gloom about the bots returning.. how about you guys REPORTING them? Jagex does ban bots, and several a day when it was really bad the past 2 times. Judging by the posts, seems like a semi-medium number has come up, and not the rather large number plaguing the yew trees, fishing docks, mage trees, and blue dragons.

One thing still bothers me though... Why only the dragons? And plus, the bots might be/will be killed come the pvp update.

I'm waiting until the update comes to pass judgment on this bot issue.

I agree with you completely. The bots were reported before this topic was made, right?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Um, are you sure it wasn't just me and people like me. I mean, I have a chinese name (actually Japanese but I would expect people to notice the difference), and I hang aroud the ogre enclave loads.

I play with my chat off cos i dont like talking to people and blue dragon fighting is pretty robotic.