Clan Member or Staff?

The Observer

To the mods: I know that there was a topic about this before, but it may have been destroyed in the rollback. Yes, I did use the search button.

Would you rather be a clan member or a staff member (you can tell which type of staff rank if you want)? Why?

I personally prefer to be a staff member. I'm able to put my words into actions instead of speaking for a while, and then hopefully later it will get added.

j0xPu5R.png

Clan member or adviser rank. Something with little input, so I can enjoy the ride without having to worry about the trivial things like finding clans to war with and handling members that need punishment.

Most of the good ideas get added anyway, so I don't need to be a staff member to make something happen.

I'd rather be member of the staff, I'm a bit of a control freak. :P

But if the staff does a good job and keeps everything organised, I'm fine with being member.

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

Leader. I can't stand people above me screwing up and me not being able to fix it. So I like leading.

But I really don't care about RS now, so I'm just a member just to talk with friends/use the forums for discussions.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Leading... Myself and others have always considered me to be good at it, and I enjoy it. I also can't stand that feeling of "I never got a chance to try and fix it" when I'm a member if something bad happens.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Hmm it depends.

I enjoy leading like i am atm. It can be hard work sometimes but the thrill you get when you get a really good event with your clan is a good feeling.

But then when your a clan member and you go to a event like a war and you kill something then that thrill is better than when say your leading a group.

I think i do prefer to be leader or staff it just makes you life so much easy by being able to imput more

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Leader, I could never sit still long enough and wait for things to happen the way I want them to happen...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Leading... Myself and others have always considered me to be good at it, and I enjoy it. I also can't stand that feeling of "I never got a chance to try and fix it" when I'm a member if something bad happens.

This made me crack a smile. The point isn't TRYING to fix a problem, it is actually having the problem fixed.

But I'll end my post there before I start ranting about "your" (my) clan's inability to make itself last longer than it was ever supposed to. My mistake I guess.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Well I don't much care for all the time and effort required to be the leader, it can be a very time consuming job. However I don't like to be a low-ranking member with little to no say in the way things are run either, I know how to lead people, how to command, and don't like taking commands from people I don't like, or do not believe know what they are doing.

I am currently the Root Admin for our board, and in a way that makes me a co-leader of the order. Armybuilder1 has command of the runescape part of the order, I have command of the board, together we make a good team. This is not to say he is not the leader, he is, just saying I am the leader of the board...

If I ever came to play runescape again and joined my order- (technically I never left, just quit runescape and leading) I would probably ask for a special rank that granted me special in-game command power, and the right to advise whoever is in charge via PM. A position that would not make me the leader, but would make me an Uber member :D

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci