Dragon Platebody "in game" picture?

@Dan3HitU

[hide=THIS]dplatezv6.png[/hide]

yeah so... It looks a lot like a dragon plate. The shoulders are very different in the fact that the dragon chains shoulders take the shape of your default shoulders and the dragon plates shoulders are out away from his body. There are also multiple [bleep]es on each of the shoulders.

And I don't care if i get flamed for saying that i think it is the dragon plate, or for showing my evidence to back up what i think, so flame away or keep posting your " dud3 itz a dragon chain" crap.

kthx

Just thought I'd let you know, both number 2's are the normal [bleep]es on the dragon chain.

The number 1 on the right side is clearly just the handle of the dragon spear.

However number 1 on the left side I'm not sure about, however it is not attatched to the armour itself, as it has the brown of the floor inbetween, and looks like either something on the floor or a part of the skillcape or something.

I'm not saying this definitely is not a plate and is a chain, however from the eividence we have got, the chances of this being a dragon plate are slim.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to do my own comparisons. Comparing a Female to a Female rather than the previous Female to Male body structures :roll:

I've also put some more specific comparisons, comparing horns and the general build of the pads. There's also a comparison to the actual d plate's shoulder pads.

Here is the picture:

comparison.png

Make of it what you will. But i'm confident it is the Dragon Plate.

And let me make it clear to anyone who has ever mentioned it in this topic or any other for that matter because it's becoming a silly method of trying to prove yourself right.

Just because there is no armour covering the arms DOES NOT make it instantly a chain. Torag's Platebody and Dharok's Platebody lack complete coverage of the arms, I guess they MUST be chain's too and that Jagex must amend this immediately because they are wrong! A Chain is a chain because the armour is made from a group of chains, it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the coverage of arms.

Seriously the amount of times I've seen this now is driving me insane. I'm just going to stay out of any further conversations before I blow a fuse :lol:

Dark_Jab.png

Admittedly, that looks a lot different from the Jagex picture. However, it's hard for any of us to say for sure whether it's a platebody or chainbody without seeing the front. That would allow us to determine for sure, and leave no room for speculation :)

~removed, posting cached images is against the rules

front page /\ _ _ _ _ cache one /\

darkjab, good job. Very good job.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

Yep, I had intended to post that image as soon as I saw it, but considering the ridiculous flaming that was recieved for the one that the TC posted I didn't feel it was worth bothering with.

There's no doubt it's a Dragon Platebody, it's blatently clear to anyone that isn't blind that the shoulders not only are bigger but they also have two small white prongs instead of one large white blob. As for that "but platebodies cover the arms" rubbish, neither the cache image or new banner show covered arms on the Dragon Platebody.

Considering how it has now been shown in the banner and two update images, I think it's safe to assume that Jagex are dropping hints about it in prepartion for release either with a update coming soon, or with the big quest (which they said they'd be dropping hints about)

blazesigbq9.jpg

If it were just an updated chain, why would it have been in the cache since long before the graphics update? Updating the look isn't a major event, they'd have just released it with HD (like the new Barrows and Khazard look) instead of creating a new Dragon Chainbody model to then replace it a few months later with something they've had stored for a year.

blazesigbq9.jpg

dplate2.png

That says it all.

Dragon Platebody, end of.

no argument here. Can't wait for this to be released(sp?) :pray:

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

If it were just an updated chain, why would it have been in the cache since long before the graphics update? Updating the look isn't a major event, they'd have just released it with HD (like the new Barrows and Khazard look) instead of creating a new Dragon Chainbody model to then replace it a few months later with something they've had stored for a year.

Jagex did it a few years ago with new NPC's and they said publicly afterwards why they did it.

They added "Mammoths" and something else (i think tigers?) into the cache so that private servers could use them (and create them).

I forgot why they said they added them, but this was well over a year ago.

dplate2.png

That says it all.

I know this isn't really anything to do with it, but what's that blue thing on his arm? =/

I was wondering that when I first took the pic, I have no idea whatsoever!

Rune Gloves or updated graphic of Rune Claws perhaps? (but he's wearing a shield too, so I don't know for sure).

dplate2.png

That says it all.

I know this isn't really anything to do with it, but what's that blue thing on his arm? =/

I was wondering that when I first took the pic, I have no idea whatsoever!

Rune Gloves or updated graphic of Rune Claws perhaps? (but he's wearing a shield too, so I don't know for sure).

It's the right arm that get's me, the 'gloves' seem to cover the rest of the arm, it could just be because I stretched the image though...

Dark_Jab.png

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but maybe d plate will be attainable as part of the reward from this "BIG" quest coming out.

Also what a noob in that latest quest pic, everyone knows armor is ineffective against Corporal Beast!

If that's the case, then rest assured that one of the requirements to start the quest would be 60 Defence, otherwise the reward would be pointless?

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but maybe d plate will be attainable as part of the reward from this "BIG" quest coming out.

Also what a noob in that latest quest pic, everyone knows armor is ineffective against Corporal Beast!

If that's the case, then rest assured that one of the requirements to start the quest would be 60 Defence, otherwise the reward would be pointless?

Since I love speculating I can see the quest being used as a requirement to wear the Dragon Plate, but to actually get it you'll need to kill a very tough monster that is only unlockable after the quest.

Oh I do so hope we can go to Frenaskae from this quest and we can at the very least buy the remaining dragon weapons, short sword, war hammer, etc, just for completionist sake. :thumbsup:

Dark_Jab.png

there is a more important question than, is that a platebody in that pic on the banner. suppost that is a platebody, then jagex is making that pic realistic and comparable to in game play. then what sword is that? leaf bladed? it doesnt look like it. if we get a d pl8 realese soon then expect to have a new sword, probably high lvl. i dont expect a player with nice armor to be carrying around a steel longsword. any more ideas? also, my vote is d pl8 yes. :pray:

mmmorgan.png

Mmmorgan.png