Dragon Platebody "in game" picture?

@Dan3HitU

I posted earlier about how this is probably d chain, but i have recently chan ged my mind. let me give you the link that will change your mind too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qXFsiaS8Lw&feature=related this is a video that will show you actually 3d pictures of the d pl8 and dragon pickaxe and music cape. have fun =]

gina_monster.png

[hide=My goals]Gina_Monster.png

gina_monster.png[/hide]

R.I.P Anthony Pacheco, I'll never forget you homie. When i see you up there we gonna go skating aight man.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watched the video and here are my comments

the cape: trimmed capes are trimmed in the same color as their shoulder pads, so the cape in the video is very likely fake since the shoulder pad is black and the trimmed version is purple.

d pick: the length of the pickaxe head from 1 end to the other is really long, much longer than its handle so i have doubts about it.

d plate: its just a red colored plate fitted with the shoulder pads seen on the main page. it has no design at the torso portion like d chain, making it not likely too. anyway, barrows/bandos are batter than d plate so d plate is quite pointless except for the rarity and maybe a cooler look.

magax_king.png

just watched the video and here are my comments

the cape: trimmed capes are trimmed in the same color as their shoulder pads, so the cape in the video is very likely fake since the shoulder pad is black and the trimmed version is purple.

d pick: the length of the pickaxe head from 1 end to the other is really long, much longer than its handle so i have doubts about it.

d plate: its just a red colored plate fitted with the shoulder pads seen on the main page. it has no design at the torso portion like d chain, making it not likely too. anyway, barrows/bandos are batter than d plate so d plate is quite pointless except for the rarity and maybe a cooler look.

well im not saying im 100%sure but there is always a chance. btw this is a cache of runescapes pictures, all of their pics. And since they havnt told us about them releasing these items that means they are still working on them and testing them. So these could just be the first stages which means none of those designs are final.

gina_monster.png

[hide=My goals]Gina_Monster.png

gina_monster.png[/hide]

R.I.P Anthony Pacheco, I'll never forget you homie. When i see you up there we gonna go skating aight man.

I posted earlier about how this is probably d chain, but i have recently chan ged my mind. let me give you the link that will change your mind too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qXFsiaS8Lw&feature=related this is a video that will show you actually 3d pictures of the d pl8 and dragon pickaxe and music cape. have fun =]

If I remember correctly, Jagex PLANNED to do music skillcape and it's emote would have been the Air Guitar, but they decided not to do the cape for some odd reason and did just the emote...

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

If I remember correctly, Jagex PLANNED to do music skillcape and it's emote would have been the Air Guitar, but they decided not to do the cape for some odd reason and did just the emote...

Unlocking 500 pieces of music should not be considred a "SKILL". Therefore a skillcape would be stupid.

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Unlocking 500 pieces of music should not be considred a "SKILL". Therefore a skillcape would be stupid.

But if the cape required the unlocking of every single song, and having to constantly get the new songs unlocked to use the cape then it wouldn't be stupid!

In my opinion to be able to unlock Victory Is Mine is worthy of skill cape alone :lol: I cannot seem to get hold of a challenge scroll.

Dark_Jab.png

Looks like everyone was so excited about pvp wolds that they logged in right away. I'm suprised no ones posted this.

Getting closer to looking at the front of it.

DragonPlate.png

DragonPlate2.png

:shock: The last one I swear wasn't D Plate but that really seriously is not Dragon Chainbody, unless it's corrupted? I don't know what they look like tbh...

When I first saaw that picture, I thought immediately that had to be a corrupted dragon chain. When I looked at the Knowledge Bases guides on the PvP worlds, however, it said that the Corrupted Dragon items are only faded in color. It doesnt mention that they look any different besides color :/ I dont know...

EDIT: Ok, I dont know about this or not, but if you wear a chain, do your regular clothes you have on show through? Because if it does, that might be a dragon chain with a red long sleeved shirt on. If it is, that would be pretty deceptive of Jagex to do that... #-o

No, it does not show through. I actually have pics on my old computer if you really want proof.

People really don't want to believe that this is a Dragon Plate. I mean, Jagex even said that they would be dropping hints about the new quest.

Oh ok. Thats cool. I didnt know becuase I never wear chains.

I actually do want to believe its a dragon plate. That would be awesome if it was. I was just trying to be realistic and reasonable because I thought your clothes show through on dhide.

that is the dragon platebody!

its a reward from sailing >.>

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

A Theory:

So far any 'possible' shot of the Dragon Platebody being worn by a female (character with the slayer cape, the woman in the runescape banner), the arms are not covered.

However in any 'possible' shot of the Dragon Platebody being worn by a male (character on White Knights Castle bridge, doing battle with the Corporeal beast), the arms are covered.

Theory

Like with most armours, the gender of the character causes a change, Chainmails are different, Torag's platelegs, Verac's Helm etc. In the case of the Dragon Platebody, female players arms are not covered, whilst males are.

The first shots of the dragon platebody have been on female characters, the reason - to make people think it's just a Dragon chainbody, cause debates, speculation and...hype!

I don't recall any cache images ever showing differences between male and female items, so to some degree, Jagex could merely add it for speculation by releasing the 'female' version, and then eventually add in-game screenshots of the 'male' version to cause debate and/or contradictions.

These pictures have been appearing over several months now, and Jagex are starting to show the 'male' version of the armour. I expect Jagex will release more clear pictures of the platebody to 100% confirm it, and soon after that it will be released.

I'm betting it will be released somewhere along with or before the big Quest, I'm thinking it'll be available to us before the end of January.

Dark_Jab.png

has anyone thought about not only would the new quest might be to use/were the pl8 but also might be an add on to the dragon slayer quest along with a new skill? remember the old banner with the new skill cape the same pic that is on the prepaid cards? well it might have something do with each other. if the new quest is a huge quest it might also be the opening to a new skill? :pray:

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Another thing that a release of a d plate would bring is.. would there be a corrupted version available? And would it be available to free players? Just thought I'd bring it up. Might be interesting, but then again I do not want to see thousands of players spending 500k to own a powerful plate.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I posted earlier about how this is probably d chain, but i have recently chan ged my mind. let me give you the link that will change your mind too. VIDEO THAT BREAKS THE RULES this is a video that will show you actually 3d pictures of the d pl8 and dragon pickaxe and music cape. have fun =]
You do know that reverse engineering the runescape clienht is against the rules, right?

for the idiots who don't even know what it is...

Reverse Engineering - means to dismantle a computer program, product or algorithm in order to determine how it works.

The creator of this program dismantled the runescape client, saw how it displays the models and then recreated a client that simple displays them.

I am getting tired of these [bleep]tards posting the stupid pictures and links.

sig.jpg

i wish people would quit saying that's a dragon platebody in the banner...plate bodies do not show elbows...

Dharok's Platebody and Torag's Platebody are perfect examples of plate bodies that don't cover elbows.

Dark_Jab.png

Another thing that a release of a d plate would bring is.. would there be a corrupted version available? And would it be available to free players? Just thought I'd bring it up. Might be interesting, but then again I do not want to see thousands of players spending 500k to own a powerful plate.

Doubt it, since there's no corrupt full helm.

[hide=D Plate?]

Looks like everyone was so excited about pvp wolds that they logged in right away. I'm suprised no ones posted this.

Getting closer to looking at the front of it.

DragonPlate.png

DragonPlate2.png

:shock: The last one I swear wasn't D Plate but that really seriously is not Dragon Chainbody, unless it's corrupted? I don't know what they look like tbh...

When I first saaw that picture, I thought immediately that had to be a corrupted dragon chain. When I looked at the Knowledge Bases guides on the PvP worlds, however, it said that the Corrupted Dragon items are only faded in color. It doesnt mention that they look any different besides color :/ I dont know...

EDIT: Ok, I dont know about this or not, but if you wear a chain, do your regular clothes you have on show through? Because if it does, that might be a dragon chain with a red long sleeved shirt on. If it is, that would be pretty deceptive of Jagex to do that... #-o

No, it does not show through. I actually have pics on my old computer if you really want proof.

People really don't want to believe that this is a Dragon Plate. I mean, Jagex even said that they would be dropping hints about the new quest.

Oh ok. Thats cool. I didnt know becuase I never wear chains.

I actually do want to believe its a dragon plate. That would be awesome if it was. I was just trying to be realistic and reasonable because I thought your clothes show through on dhide.

that is the dragon platebody!

its a reward from sailing >.>

[/hide]

What someone needs to do is:

Recreate that picture

Someone stand where he is standing with your camera at that angle and wear EXACTLY what he is wearing.

That will tell you if it's a D Chain in the pic or not.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

This was done with the last picture. Ultimatly it's down to belief. Do you believe a Dragon Plate is coming? If so, does it really matter if Jagex are placing teasers?

If not, you'll simply disregard them, and continue to believe there's no such thing ;)

If the Dragon Plate is coming soon then so are Adamant and Rune Dragons, AS WELL AS the Dragon Kite

Why?

Because the metal dragon "race" was designed to drop each piece of 'Full' Dragon

-Bronze, Iron and Steel

-Dragon Platelegs

-Mithril

-Dragon Full Helm

-Adamant

-Dragon Kite

-Runite

-Dragon Plate

Legs, Full Helm, Kite and Plate - Making FULL Dragon

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

I've been thinking a little bit about this and how someone said that it would be silly that the helm, shield and plate would be worth so much and the legs would be really cheap...

I'm sure everyone knows the state of the full helm at this point. I also think that Jagex isn't stupid and they knew what would happen when they introduced the helm as a PVP drop.

Is it maybe possible that the market of DFHs is purposely being 'flooded' to try to drive it down from around 52m? Or is that stupid?

kosoffmisthillspx3.jpg

^ Blog

If the Dragon Plate is coming soon then so are Adamant and Rune Dragons, AS WELL AS the Dragon Kite

Why?

Because the metal dragon "race" was designed to drop each piece of 'Full' Dragon

-Bronze, Iron and Steel

-Dragon Platelegs

-Mithril

-Dragon Full Helm

-Adamant

-Dragon Kite

-Runite

-Dragon Plate

Not necessarily. I guess this is likely the way Jagex will go, but I think it has just been coincidence that the first two items are dropped by metal dragons. Plus, I'm hoping Jagex is more creative than that. If not, I'm holding out for Dragon Dragons to drop Dragon plates ::'

I've been thinking a little bit about this and how someone said that it would be silly that the helm, shield and plate would be worth so much and the legs would be really cheap...

I'm sure everyone knows the state of the full helm at this point. I also think that Jagex isn't stupid and they knew what would happen when they introduced the helm as a PVP drop.

Is it maybe possible that the market of DFHs is purposely being 'flooded' to try to drive it down from around 52m? Or is that stupid?

Everyone sell their Dragon Full Helms before it's too late!

f203f1850c.png

Why?

-Bronze, Iron and Steel

-Dragon Platelegs

-Mithril

-Dragon Full Helm

-Adamant

-Dragon Kite

-Runite

-Dragon Plate

Not necessarily. I guess this is likely the way Jagex will go, but I think it has just been coincidence that the first two items are dropped by metal dragons. Plus, I'm hoping Jagex is more creative than that. If not, I'm holding out for Dragon Dragons to drop Dragon plates ::'

Everyone sell their Dragon Full Helms before it's too late!

It already is too late. I've seen prices on the forum as low as 15m with the rest junk.

kosoffmisthillspx3.jpg

^ Blog

i totally agree. dragon full helms were a sought after item and were selling for much more than 52m with junk trading. [i think] Jagex is trying to get rid of the junk trading by making those items that are "worth more" somewhat more common. gilded legs and skirts used to be worth more than on g e, but not they aren't. Now dfh's are impossible to sell on g e for lowest and people are selling for all junk. I'm sure they will do this with animal masks eventually also, and finally get rid of the merchantmen manipulating the market with junk trading.

Silvermist82.png

• 1 month later...
There might even be a dragon-themed item of clothing on the way...

I know they were refering to the store, but maybe it will be released at the same time? I think it's about time we get a new dragon item, maybe with a set effect like barrows. Dragon weapons and armor are underrated and (generally) unused, and maybe if there was an effect for having the full set it might make it be worthy to get for some players. Maybe something like....protecting from poison, freezing, and stat lowering effects from other players? Like, to help tanking and such or something along those lines..

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

I agree with the previous statements debunking this claim. It's just a female character wearing a dragon chainbody, a dragon medhelm, and a trimmed slayer cape. A dragon med on females has longer horns and is skinnier. A dragon fullhelm has this kind of "fin" on the back of it and is fatter. A trimmed slayer cape always has red shoulder pads that stick up into a pointed shape. This blends into the dragon chainmail and creates the illusion of it looking like a platebody. Also the character is wearing red gloves, which also makes it look almost as if the arms have dragon plating running down them, which it doesn't.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.