Dragon Platebody "in game" picture?

@Dan3HitU

I think this is another 1 of the HD glitches, if it was a dragon platebody wouldn't they tell us in Behind The Scenes September? I guess we have to see what comes in the next Behind The Scenes and if it says new dragon armour then... yeah.

I think this is probably more of a HD glitch though. any1 who has slayer cape and dragon chain run and take a pic see if anything red is on your arm?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice the lady on the RS main page with a d plate? Sorry if it's old news, I was in OZ for a few weeks and couldn't find a topic about it so..

dplatemainbannerll2.png

nice find triq :shock: :pray:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Anyone notice the lady on the RS main page with a d plate? Sorry if it's old news, I was in OZ for a few weeks and couldn't find a topic about it so..

dplatemainbannerll2.png

nice find triq :shock: :pray:

This was discussed on a topic called "New Runescape Banner" or something like that. That does, yes, look like a dragonplatebody and does back up the pictures

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

• 4 weeks later...

I think jagex are hinting towards a dragon platebody.

Seriously, every update, they have a picture of someone wearing dragon and something that looks like a dragon platebody.

Im convinced, dragon plates are coming soon. :P

Seriously, every update, they have a picture of someone wearing dragon and something that looks like a dragon platebody.

i hope the new slayer monster who drops them requires 92 slayer,because im 20k exp from 92 slayer :D

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Looks like everyone was so excited about pvp wolds that they logged in right away...

Getting closer to looking at the front of it.

DragonPlate.png

DragonPlate2.png

I was going to post this straight away but I couldn't find this topic, only that other one with the cache screenshots and Rarex trying to take all the credit.

I find this one interesting because it shows that the platebody does cover the arms, yet various other shots show it doesn't :S

Dark_Jab.png

ya its a chain and just so you know just to get it off my hairless chest that its a girl wearing a d med the female d med helms look like a little crab thing lol \'

dannyfanatic.png

Players Killed: 73

Died: Sadly :( 6

Player Drops: Rune Legs (3) Rune full helm (2), Sara Full Helm (1)Sara Legs (1) Full Rune Set (1) D'hide Gold Set (1) rune battle axe (2) rune 2h (3)

Barrows Drops: Torag Legs and Veracs Helm

Dragon Drops: Spears 3, Left Halfs 2, and Boots 1

Current Goals: |55 Slayer|70 Range|70 Attack (acomplished)|70 Strength|70 Deffence|

remember jagex said they were coding the biggest quest sofar, and they were gonig to be leaving hints around until its released? im thinking theres gonna be a d pl8 in that quest ;)

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Looks like everyone was so excited about pvp wolds that they logged in right away. I'm suprised no ones posted this.

DragonPlate.png

DragonPlate2.png

Wow, it feels like Jagex are seriously having a laugh with this

There's one in almost every update lol

i hope the new slayer monster who drops them requires 92 slayer,because im 20k exp from 92 slayer :D

I'm about 150k off.

Rather it be 95 slayer requirement and only dropped when you're on task. Cha-ching!

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

remember jagex said they were coding the biggest quest sofar, and they were gonig to be leaving hints around until its released? im thinking theres gonna be a d pl8 in that quest ;)

True that, but seriously? Unless the plate is worn by some uber NPC or the quest opens up an UBER area with SUPER UBER monsters, I think D Plate won't come together with quest. Why?

1) The quest itself, as You and Jagex has said, will be huge. Why put in another huge update with it? Rather save it for next dramatically huge release.

2) There is no way on earth the plate is going to be reward. Next thing you know, chain's price will fall really low. My estimation, lower than 2 mill, if that.

Profins.png

specty.png

True that, but seriously? Unless the plate is worn by some uber NPC or the quest opens up an UBER area with SUPER UBER monsters, I think D Plate won't come together with quest. Why?

1) The quest itself, as You and Jagex has said, will be huge. Why put in another huge update with it? Rather save it for next dramatically huge release.

2) There is no way on earth the plate is going to be reward. Next thing you know, chain's price will fall really low. My estimation, lower than 2 mill, if that.

On the other hand...

1) What better way to release the Dragon Platebody, which we have been dreaming of ever since dragon armor came out, with the biggest quest of all time?

2) The price of D Chains will drop to where their combat stats lie. Between Rune and Barrows.

f203f1850c.png

Looks like everyone was so excited about pvp wolds that they logged in right away. I'm suprised no ones posted this.

DragonPlate.png

DragonPlate2.png

:shock: The last one I swear wasn't D Plate but that really seriously is not Dragon Chainbody, unless it's corrupted? I don't know what they look like tbh...

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

DragonPlate.png

DragonPlate2.png

:shock: The last one I swear wasn't D Plate but that really seriously is not Dragon Chainbody, unless it's corrupted? I don't know what they look like tbh...

When I first saaw that picture, I thought immediately that had to be a corrupted dragon chain. When I looked at the Knowledge Bases guides on the PvP worlds, however, it said that the Corrupted Dragon items are only faded in color. It doesnt mention that they look any different besides color :/ I dont know...

EDIT: Ok, I dont know about this or not, but if you wear a chain, do your regular clothes you have on show through? Because if it does, that might be a dragon chain with a red long sleeved shirt on. If it is, that would be pretty deceptive of Jagex to do that... #-o

1icyna.png

DragonPlate.png

DragonPlate2.png

When I first saaw that picture, I thought immediately that had to be a corrupted dragon chain. When I looked at the Knowledge Bases guides on the PvP worlds, however, it said that the Corrupted Dragon items are only faded in color. It doesnt mention that they look any different besides color :/ I dont know...

EDIT: Ok, I dont know about this or not, but if you wear a chain, do your regular clothes you have on show through? Because if it does, that might be a dragon chain with a red long sleeved shirt on. If it is, that would be pretty deceptive of Jagex to do that... #-o

No, it does not show through. I actually have pics on my old computer if you really want proof.

People really don't want to believe that this is a Dragon Plate. I mean, Jagex even said that they would be dropping hints about the new quest.

f203f1850c.png

DragonPlate.png

DragonPlate2.png

No, it does not show through. I actually have pics on my old computer if you really want proof.

People really don't want to believe that this is a Dragon Plate. I mean, Jagex even said that they would be dropping hints about the new quest.

Oh ok. Thats cool. I didnt know becuase I never wear chains.

I actually do want to believe its a dragon plate. That would be awesome if it was. I was just trying to be realistic and reasonable because I thought your clothes show through on dhide.

1icyna.png

tbh it is most likely that it is a d chain. Although jagex IS known for releasing hints to future updates months before actually releasing them. I mean how long could we get eggs from birds nests before summoning came out? Jagex has even admitted they do stuff like that before. Im not saying it is a d pl8, but it is a little weird he is standing with his back to us with a slayer cape on.... is this just a coincidence, or something else? Maybe jagex took the pic like that as a hint to the future d pl8 release? well nobody can make up your minds for you... you make the choice.

[hide=maybe a givaway?]that is an untrimmed slayer cape which only maybe 1 or 2 people have? which means it is 99% sure that this is a mod pic. Also meaning he/she had the power to use a d pl8 if they were testing it or something? idk....[/hide]

gina_monster.png

[hide=My goals]Gina_Monster.png

gina_monster.png[/hide]

R.I.P Anthony Pacheco, I'll never forget you homie. When i see you up there we gonna go skating aight man.

tbh it is most likely that it is a d chain. Although jagex IS known for releasing hints to future updates months before actually releasing them. I mean how long could we get eggs from birds nests before summoning came out? Jagex has even admitted they do stuff like that before. Im not saying it is a d pl8, but it is a little weird he is standing with his back to us with a slayer cape on.... is this just a coincidence, or something else? Maybe jagex took the pic like that as a hint to the future d pl8 release? well nobody can make up your minds for you... you make the choice.

[hide=maybe a givaway?]that is an untrimmed slayer cape which only maybe 1 or 2 people have? which means it is 99% sure that this is a mod pic. Also meaning he/she had the power to use a d pl8 if they were testing it or something? idk....[/hide]

Jagex can be sneaky

i guess we'll just have to wait and see

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png