15 September 2008 - Summer's End

psvstef

I wonder if there are any more out there. I also wonder if Jagex will ever tell us if there are. It just seems odd to me that people found the one in the Rogues Castle and the one in the Dark Knight's Fortress. Those are invisible and as far as I can tell, nothing really hints you to those areas. So unless someone walks to every single square in the wild and operates the ring, no one will ever know if there are others.

I bet there are more out there. And who knows what other monsters and rewards could be found in those areas? The Wraith is already a wonderful reward for the castle.

I was thinking that maybe the Ring of Visibility may help located that stuff, but I doubt it.

Well I did walk around at quite a few spots: been around -and tested every square- from the demonic ruins, hillgiant/ghost place, lava maze center and around the statue with black unicorns.. none found there..

Also it seems reasonable that there are only 2: since there are also only 2 "visible" ones..

Reasonable, but not proof. Keep looking!

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=]
I was wondering has anyone else gotten this message when using the ring in the dark warriors fortress: You feel a strange knowledge pass through your mind, but your experience in that area is not strong enough to hold onto it.

I have 77 def btw which is not extremely high but fairly. I just want to know what def lvl you need to get the 10k def exp.

If this has been stated somewhere else sorry, the search feature hasn't been working for me(I just get a white page :-k)

Thanks!

Flippi

[/hide]

I'm betting that that must have been a glitch...you probably won't get the opportunity to get it either #-o

Great.. haha anyone have any other input?

You can have it when you reach the required level. I power farmed to 50 to get SOS's farm bonus, as I couldn't get it with 32.

WarBlastoise.png

Oh wow the Spirit Shield is Rising like Crazy O.O

Glad I bought four when they were like 250k (Incase I die and lose my Shield and also I predicted the Rise >.>)

So who drops them? Just the Corporeal Beast? Or does the Wraith drop them as well? And just out of curiosity, has anyone found anything else that drops elixers and shield related paraphernalia? My bet would be that some of the revenants drop them. Maybe the Chaos Elemental does as well...
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Oh wow the Spirit Shield is Rising like Crazy O.O

Glad I bought four when they were like 250k (Incase I die and lose my Shield and also I predicted the Rise >.>)

So who drops them? Just the Corporeal Beast? Or does the Wraith drop them as well? And just out of curiosity, has anyone found anything else that drops elixers and shield related paraphernalia? My bet would be that some of the revenants drop them. Maybe the Chaos Elemental does as well...

spirit drops the shield and elixirs

the alternate world axe hut ghosts are also said to drop spirit shields

it's possible that the ghosts released from coffins @ the graveyard spirit realm may drop shields

it seems unlikely that the chaos elemental would drop any spirit items, as it is unrelated to the quest

i have no idea if the other spirit world related monsters besides the tortured wraith drop elixirs

203rd to 99 farming

Morionic_guy-Kaldra_Champ.gif

• 2 months later...

I found one of the post-quest portals just outside the "Magic Axes" house (2 steps from door), it's not in the follow-up notes for the quest guide. The reward is 7,500 Attack xp.

Quite surprised that it was not in the guide when two "invisible" ghost portals are present.

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

I found one of the post-quest portals just outside the "Magic Axes" house (2 steps from door), it's not in the follow-up notes for the quest guide. The reward is 7,500 Attack xp.

Quite surprised that it was not in the guide when two "invisible" ghost portals are present.

Can't check myself as I'm behind a firewall but this portal was unlocked after the "Spirit of Summer" quest. Try that guide.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!