Multi-Site Steel War 4 (Oct 18, 2pm Edt)

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad we can't move the fight to the Wildy now when Jagex have released PvP worlds. But the planning has already come way too far now and it's just three days and a few hours to the fight...Go tip.it :D!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Sad we can't move the fight to the Wildy now when Jagex have released PvP worlds. But the planning has already come way too far now and it's just three days and a few hours to the fight...Go tip.it :D!

yeah, but if you can/want to afford it, get some of the corrupted dragon equipment, it's the new best allowed (?) weapons for f2p.

Don't think it will take more then 30 mins to finish them all off :twisted: anyway, i'll try to be there :)

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

another reason not to join bsc/esc/fsc

angel2w.gif

Sadly my conbat skills are seriously not all that good, and I very much tend to shy away from multi combat events.

I am however willing to offer my services in making pizzas and maybe some armor if needed?

It will be a good incentive for me to get back into going for 99 cooking.

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

just letting everyone know, ill be on at least 6 hours b4 the battle starts, and i will be selling, (and giving away free when needed) all the equipment needed for this battle, such as swordies, str pots, full sets of steel, ammys, and rune scimmys. ive been stocking up for a month now and i have plenty. either find me just west of the bank, or pm me. WE WILL WIN AGAIN!!! w00t!!

If there will be a MSSW5, would it be in a PvP world in the wildy? Becasue that would be awesome!

I wil also try to smith as many steel armour as I can. I will also buy some team-39 capes (tip.it teamcape) to give them to people that don't have one.

And everyone should get enough FoG tokens to buy steel gauntlets, or enough to buy some in g.e and recharge them.

To that guys using str ammys: Use Power ammys, they are much better.

bannerzi.gif

Well, pvp worlds are now in full swing. Want to do this in one of those instead? The greater demons area hasn't seen a huge war in almost a year, maybe more. What say we tear it a new one? Might also be interesting, with the npcs playing a factor. A sort of environmental hazard, if you will.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

yeah, but if you can/want to afford it, get some of the corrupted dragon equipment, it's the new best allowed (?) weapons for f2p.

Don't think it will take more then 30 mins to finish them all off :twisted: anyway, i'll try to be there :)

:S why would dragon be alowed?

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

Will this be moved into a PvP World or still at Clan Wars? It's a very curious question.
It could be changed on a short notice, but it's more likely it will stay at the dangerous FFA arena.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Hi! i am new on the Forum... but i have been using this site, for a while now (who knows? some years now?) well i wanna help this site on the war. I will do my best to try to be there, and also gonna make some Pizza0s to give away and maybe some steel sets, My stat are att 50, str 64, def 45, hp 61 and prayer 47. What u people think? should i lvl def, att or str? i will lvl prayer anyway so... i will be looking forward for this event :thumbsup:

siul_16.png

siul_16.png

Hi! i am new on the Forum... but i have been using this site, for a while now (who knows? some years now?) well i wanna help this site on the war. I will do my best to try to be there, and also gonna make some Pizza0s to give away and maybe some steel sets, My stat are att 50, str 64, def 45, hp 61 and prayer 47. What u people think? should i lvl def, att or str? i will lvl prayer anyway so... i will be looking forward for this event :thumbsup:

Welcome to Tip.It Forums!

Glad to hear you'll be attending and will be giving some supplies away :)

There's only 2-3 days left, so whatever you're closest to leveling would be best.

This is the order of important combat skills in these type of wars. Defence > Attack > Strength > Hitpoints > Prayer.

Hope to see you there.

Anyone need steel armour speek now or go in iron when the market fails to provide it.

I bet if even one person say "I need steel still" 50 people would jump on it. So please don't feel like your mouching and don't feel like a noob you just can't get the armour! So Please ask now.

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

Anyone need steel armour speek now or go in iron when the market fails to provide it.

I bet if even one person say "I need steel still" 50 people would jump on it. So please don't feel like your mouching and don't feel like a noob you just can't get the armour! So Please ask now.

I want to make someone feel kind, so I'm going to Edgeville without armour and having and fellow TIFer help me out ::'

Welcome to Tip.It Forums!

Glad to hear you'll be attending and will be giving some supplies away :)

There's only 2-3 days left, so whatever you're closest to leveling would be best.

This is the order of important combat skills in these type of wars. Defence > Attack > Strength > Hitpoints > Prayer.

Hope to see you there.

that would make it def and att just for being lowers =P so i will lvl it todoy, tomorrow will head to wildy to made the pizzas, about the armors, not sure...

siul_16.png

siul_16.png

I know I'm rarely on, but I loves me some wars.

I remember the Pie vs. Cabbage war. That was so very fun. :3

Count me in for this one, and I'll try to get as many supplies as I can for everybody.

P.S.: Stats are twenty-nine (attack), twenty-seven (strength), twenty-four (defense) and twenty-nine (HP).

Pitiful, I know. XD