Multi-Site Steel War 4 (Oct 18, 2pm Edt)

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if I cannot attend (there is always a chance of that for every general), you are still welcome to join my chat. Here is how the ranks will be set up:

Dbzruler72 (Main Leader) = General (Gold Star)

Mssw4 General = Captain (Silver Star)

Chat Moderators = Lieutenant (Bronze/Crimson Star)

Friends = Smiley Faces (You may see a few pop in, but that just means that they're on my friends list. They do not have any ability to kick.)

* I will not take any requests for chat moderators. I will handpick them out personally.

If you do not know already, my RuneScape username is Killerred005, so type that in for the chat to join.

j0xPu5R.png

Even if I cannot attend (there is always a chance of that for every general), you are still welcome to join my chat. Here is how the ranks will be set up:

Friends = Smiley Faces (You may see a few pop in, but that just means that they're on my friends list. They do not have any ability to kick.)

* I will not take any requests for chat moderators. I will handpick them out personally.

If you do not know already, my RuneScape username is Killerred005, so type that in for the chat to join.

Dbz and the other generals are supposed to be in their channels during the war, so you may want to bring someone else with you to mod your chat during the war.

Dbz and the other generals are supposed to be in their channels during the war, so you may want to bring someone else with you to mod your chat during the war.

Yep, that's why I will be appointing several chat moderators just like in the Mssw3. I gave the generals their own special rank just in case they want to stop by and will be recognized as such.

j0xPu5R.png

I am definitely going to be there! I was at the last one(although I wasn't a tif user back then) and I was accused of cape switching and killed...

Hopefully that doesn't happen again...

Beware my rune battle ax!

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

:shock:

:o

#-o

:wall:

:?

:(

:cry:

:ohnoes:

No.... it can't be!

I'M CAMPING ON THAT WEEKEND! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OT....: Man, I wish I could come to this, I missed that last one cause of camping, and I will miss this one two! I hope it gets some great video footage!

Tip.it FTW!

RSC/RUNEHQ/RC/SALS/PC/WHOEVERELSESHOWSUP FTL! :x

Greene8535.png

Um :-$ , a few questions:

1.In the 2st post why is he advising food when the 1st post shows we can't use food in the clan wars settings he pictures?

2.In the 1st post why is he showing the clan wars settings if we are going into the clan wars dangerous ffa?

Now for some answers:

1.Don't use an anti-dragon shield, they are weaker than an iron sq shield except in magic which will not be allowed in the fight.

2.The best non-member's food is anchovie pizza(heals 18hp but in three clicks) but best non-member food to take are swordfish(they heal 14hp in one click): my advice is take at most 3 str pots, 5 anchovie pizzas, and make the rest swordies(x16). But if you are a lower level(under 75) (and are not as likely to be able to survive a fight and then have time to recover) then take 2 str pots, 2 anchovie pizzas, and 24 swordies.

If you expect us to get through all the rounds (lucky for tip.it we only go through 2 rounds, however there may be a schedule change so expect to have to fight 3 rounds) and win this war then keep a set of each of this for each round in your bank. After each round you can goto the bank at bounty hunter to get it and come back for the next round.

3.If we really are going to fight in ffa dangerous then make sure you have an extra set of armor+weapon in case you die and want to fight in the 2nd round. (especially since i know to many ppl who forget to use their protect item prayer.

Advice:

1. If we do it in a real clan wars and the settings are the winner is who has most kills then don''t participate unless you are +lv80 with at least 50 prayer. And if you are about to die you can run to the exit and escape with out being counted as a kill for the other team (not sure though) but if you are also about to kill them I would stay in.

3.TO WHOEVER SETS UP THE GAMES:if we fight in a real clan war then set the game so no one can re-enter the game so no one can cheat!! :shame:

click to view my views

[hide=]~I am Farcry437, and I approve this message~ click link to visit my little site

Farcry437.png

ultimate goals:

99 prayer

buy all p hats, santa hats, etc. and destroy them so people can't show off and be irritating (sounds selfish though I know)[/hide]

I think you misinterpreted it. The actual war is going to be in the dangerous free for all section of clan wars with no settings on it. The clan-wars arena thing is for after parties once people are knocked out.

Go tip.it :thumbsup:

The number of people able to enter a regular clan war is limited to 100. So this will have to take place in the dangerous free-for-all arena since over one thousand people are definitely participating. I wouldn't be surprised to see world 61 full on that day. Not to mention ffa is much wider than any of the featured terrains.

Why on earth would you bring anti-dragon and iron shields? We're using steel.

The settings are shown just as a reminder that range and magic should not be used.

It is considered honorable that, if you die, you stay dead. No re-entry.

This is a battle of attrition. The one who runs out of supplies last wins at the cost of high casualties.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Um :-$ , a few questions:

1.In the 2st post why is he advising food when the 1st post shows we can't use food in the clan wars settings he pictures?

2.In the 1st post why is he showing the clan wars settings if we are going into the clan wars dangerous ffa?

That is not the actual MSSW 4 battle. That is a separate clan war taking place as an afterparty event. The actual MSSW is in the FFA (dangerous) arena. We are allowed to eat, pray, and what have you in that war.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

If I'm free, I'll be there, probably two or three hours in advance ::' I can spare a Rune scimmy and some Steel armor.

Let them come at us. None will survive the power of green!

Let's win this :twisted:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Any people handing out our Team-Capes?

I'll be happy to volunteer to hand out those. :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

5 am for me :shock: on a school night... Guess I could sleep through some classes on Thurs :thumbup: provided dad has left for work before then...

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

im still wondering how people are gonna keep players out of the safe portal..

no one would be able to tell if you go inside the safe or dangerous one :-k

the actual war is happeneing in dangerous only. safe and dangerous are two different areas :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

If EDT stands for Eastern Timezone then the time conversion seems to be wrong. 2est is 7gmt, not 6gmt.

EDT is Eastern Daylight-savings Time, which is GMT -4.

Really? Hmm, boy have I ever got it wrong.. It doesn't matter anyway because I'll be coming as early as possible.

j0xPu5R.png