Multi-Site Steel War 4 (Oct 18, 2pm Edt)

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wewt!!!!!!!! im so joining the fight with tipit!!!!!! imma stay up all night on the 17th making steel str pots and food then im gonna stock on monsters pop one open and im gunna MESS SOME PPL UP!!!!!! "WHOO BRING IT ON SUCKA!!! THIS'S MY KINDA S**T!!!!!" -quoted by Cole from Gears Of War :thumbsup: :D :twisted: :twisted: \:D/ and i agree with the whole safe/dangerous thing if it wasnt dangerous it wouldnt be fun :mrgreen:

Is this real? I checked the other sites, including zybez, and they don't even have this topic as an event.

It's a real event, I guess we're the only fansite that takes this seriously, by the way, Zybez is officially not in MSSW4. All MSSW4 threads get locked when made on Zybez.

We're so going to win \'

Do not get too confident in winning...

We HAVE to play our cards right, asnd this means we HAVE to get organised...

I wrote as 1st reply to this thread (1st page 2nd post) a HUGE guide that the Tip.it staff might adopt as their own... If no official plan is released in time, this one will carry us through it enough to win the battle, im confident of that...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I wrote as 1st reply to this thread (1st page 2nd post) a HUGE guide that the Tip.it staff might adopt as their own... If no official plan is released in time, this one will carry us through it enough to win the battle, im confident of that...

We can't get too cocky in our plans either.

The only thing I forsee a problem with is, as stated in the main post, the zombies. There will be loads of people, and many will die quickly. They'll think it's unfair, they'll run to the bank and grab some more stuff, and come right back in. Just because it's not allowed, doesn't mean people won't do it. Cape switching wasn't allowed in the past either.

How will we determine a winner? The losers will just keep coming back in, convinced that their death was unfair and they deserve another shot. Well hopefully some of the organizers of the event will be there to see who cheats and determine when one site has won, but I have a bad feeling this will end in "z0mg [insert site here] cheated! they had zombies!" completely ignoring the fact that every fansite will have zombies. The same thing happened last time with everyone accusing tipit of having cape switchers when clearly half the participants from every sites did the same thing.

Nevertheless, I'm excited and crave giving the new fansite Pure Community in this war a taste of how vicious veteran sites can be...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Is this real? I checked the other sites, including zybez, and they don't even have this topic as an event.
Check this:
I for one love how & why RSC isn't participating.

[hide=The Reason]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9122/jordanbl0.jpg[/hide]

Even though they lost last year...

TIF. <3

The only thing I forsee a problem with is' date=' as stated in the main post, the zombies. There will be loads of people, and many will die quickly. They'll think it's unfair, they'll run to the bank and grab some more stuff, and come right back in. Just because it's not allowed, doesn't mean people won't do it. Cape switching wasn't allowed in the past either.

How will we determine a winner? The losers will just keep coming back in, convinced that their death was unfair and they deserve another shot. Well hopefully some of the organizers of the event will be there to see who cheats and determine when one site has won, but I have a bad feeling this will end in "z0mg [insert site here'] cheated! they had zombies!" completely ignoring the fact that every fansite will have zombies. The same thing happened last time with everyone accusing tipit of having cape switchers when clearly half the participants from every sites did the same thing.

Nevertheless, I'm excited and crave giving the new fansite Pure Community in this war a taste of how vicious veteran sites can be...

Whoever's left standing has been the traditional way to determine who's winner.

Returning won't be stopped :-w

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

The bold men who lead us to victory

Dbzruler72

Red Fat 1

Das1330

Thiesje2

Sanpedro88

Ts Stormrage

Masaca1

Killerred005

Valaraz

Elit9

Mario Sunny

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

It's a real event, I guess we're the only fansite that takes this seriously, by the way, Zybez is officially not in MSSW4. All MSSW4 threads get locked when made on Zybez.

We're so going to win \'

I find it sad that zybez won two of the wars, but absolutely can't stand to lose just one. If they manage to hold a huge recruitment program like tip.it, they may have a large chance of beating us. Zybez hasn't got the numbers tip.it has, but they've got all the high levels and the clans.

I don't know about you guys but an easy win gets old after the first time. Tip.it had a huge advantage in numbers, and the last war was just a slaughter because zybez underestimated us. Now since they have completely dropped out of the MSSW4, this might not be as exciting.

Who knows though, runehq might make a comeback. They have quite a large number of people and I'm sure they are sick of losing the wars like tip.it was sick of losing the wars in the third MSSW.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Might want to add the list:

The bold men who lead us to victory

Dbzruler72

Red Fat 1

Das1330

Thiesje2

Sanpedro88

Ts Stormrage

Masaca1

Killerred005

Valaraz

Elit9

Mario Sunny

To that first post of yours.

Thanks das for mentioning me. ;)

I'll be buying/making several dozen sets for the war starting now. Unfortuntely I cannot give out as many sets as I'd like in a period of time (due to the trade limits). My sets will include everything except the untradable items and the rune scimmies. I'll probably sell the scimmies at half price or something, just to get around the trade limits.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Oh random thought: everyone who can should go to the top floor of the monestary and pray at the altar for those extra 2 prayer points, every little bit helps.

Or if you're a member the ancient goblin mace from Another slice of ham quest can give an added boost if you hit high with the spec on an enemy then hop to f2p ready for the Fun :)

Previous 2 tips have both been mentioned in the massive guide post :)

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I am right now composing an email going out to the participating clans for tipit to see if they are willing to help host a safe training session :)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Probably somewhere in the afternoon on Sunday October 12th...

Details will be announce don this board.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Remember, no matter what happens, stay honourable. Nobody likes a poor sport.

Basically - Dont mage, dont range and stay within the rules.

Also don't come back from the dead ::'

Almost forgot to announce that the FIRST REPLY (that huge guide thingy) is now updated with the latest information!!!

Look for the LIME phrases indicating from where it has been updated recently!!!

Hereby I am also annoucing that my clan will host in cooperation with a number of other clans, a DRY RUN for the MSSW...

Thats right, and details will be announced in a seperate post on this forum, with time date places and what to do's and what to donts...

Hope to see a lot of you who want to get their swords bloody there!!!

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!