Multi-Site Steel War 4 (Oct 18, 2pm Edt)

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! MSSW IS BACK!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!! :ohnoes: <3: :thumbsup: :twss:

*EXPLODES*

*reforms* w00000000t! its been waaaay too long! i cant w8 to get there :twisted: my sig will have to go on hiatus for mssw banner :shock:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I should be there, however in the image thing it says no Zombieing yet in the post below we are told not to worry about defense as we can respawn.

Which is it!

You misunderstand; Zombieing is returning after you die, and what I talked about was replacing people that have fallen... This matters in single zone, as we can have people constantly attacking the enemy, and even oif they kill us faster, someone else stands ready to continue attacking him...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

About the multi site stell war i need some clarification,

-Will it be in the clan wars arena?

-how will we get all the people into it will it be in waves?

-will there be a tip.it clan made to get into clan wars?

-steel gauntles from FOG ?

-start from draynor and then go to clan wars??

ty and please redirect post if in wrong forum

like u said can i get answers now? :pray:

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Jenove, I gave the answers already on your other thread...

I put them unbolded in the quote... But here they are again for all to review:

-Will it be in the clan wars arena? No, but another arena also found at clanwars known as the Free-For-All Dangerous area

-how will we get all the people into it will it be in waves? There is no limit to the amount of people that can fit in there

-will there be a tip.it clan made to get into clan wars? Yes, there will be a few commanding officers making chatrooms, and you can join up with one of the clans fighting for us as well

-steel gauntles from FOG ? For 50 tokens you can purchase steel gauntlets at fist of guthix. For 10k gp you can purchase a worn out one that needs 8 tokens to rechage, also at fist of guthix

-start from draynor and then go to clan wars?? We will start in Edgeville as that is tip.its home town

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

add me to rsvp.

i attended tip.it vs rv, and though i kno we lost and they cheated (somehow), i would love to take part in more TET events, especially one of this massivness.

i am trying to get my clan, Aeternus Khaos, to bring as many people as possible. the clan is roughly 120+ people with 110+ cb req (im 94, but it dont matter, i was in it when it was 90+, plus i got 81 mage that let me stay in) but thats besides the point.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

With the recent clan wars & FFA update, gravestones can no longer be looted. Be prepared to permanently lose items when you die.

Yes, but usefull items to us will be dropped by those you get the kill from... This means food supply from the dead :)

I will add both points in the 1st reply post tomorrow evening/morning after that with the great update on strategies and locations...

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

That recent clw update is actually a good thing. It will encourage people to go more for food than all the rune scimmies they can hold (and then they may abandon the field during battle to bank).

I just realized how funny it will be to see hundreds of gravestones all close together.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

That recent clw update is actually a good thing. It will encourage people to go more for food than all the rune scimmies they can hold (and then they may abandon the field during battle to bank).

I just realized how funny it will be to see hundreds of gravestones all close together.

Too bad we can't pick up rune scimmies :|

hey jw is there like a list of ppl tht are alowed to join or is it anyone?

i wasnt around for the other 3

Anyone.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

EDIT: Because of the trade limit, read this post with a lighter meaning.

With the recent clan wars & FFA update, gravestones can no longer be looted. Be prepared to permanently lose items when you die.

Yes, but usefull items to us will be dropped by those you get the kill from... This means food supply from the dead :)

Your trade limit is still affected. If one recently received fifteen free Swordfish right before the war, that person won't loot much more food.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

has anyone considered using a crushing weapon such as a warhammer since most will be wearing plate armour?

Yes it's a better choice for the platebody but it's not as fast as a rune scimmy/longsword that most will be using (and warhammers aren't even that accurate/strong).

I would recommend Rune B axe myself, it has slash and crush options, you can still have a shield, not all that fast, but powerful (especially against steel armour).

has anyone considered using a crushing weapon such as a warhammer since most will be wearing plate armour?

Yes it's a better choice for the platebody but it's not as fast as a rune scimmy/longsword that most will be using (and warhammers aren't even that accurate/strong).

I would recommend Rune B axe myself, it has slash and crush options, you can still have a shield, not all that fast, but powerful (especially against steel armour).

I would still use the rune skimmy because it would increase your speed of your attacks that would be important because killing more people faster then you could gather food off the ground from them and you would be taking out your opponents faster so they couldnt do as much damage to you so you would live longer.

Mathgenius50.png

I would like to report that I have finalized my post here.

It contains ALL that I wanted to say, and took into consideration all that was suggested and asked about or otherwise brought to my attention on these boards...

THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL GUIDE THOUGH...

And if you have read it, and wish to add a few suggestions or other addendums, feel free to post here or PM me, IT WILL BE READ AND THOUGHT ABOUT!!!

If you have previously read it, a little word in lime says from where it was updated... Have a good read :) and don't forget to stop and think it all through every once in a while!

PS: I have added a little hidden section about the Battleaxe in the equipment section.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

i forget, how fast is the mace?

it might be of a good bit of help, its cheaper than skim, and helps boost ur prayer a tad

but the selling point would be its a crush weapon and probably much faster than warhammer

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

NightShade you have a small error in your typing for the description of your first Defense example.

"If I were to make a dash for it, I would run east, leaving my opponent stuck behind the wall"

According to the image you would need to run to the West (towards the blue dot) to keep your opponent stuck behind the wall. Running East means you run right past your opponent giving him the ability to reaquire you as a target almost instantly.

tifsiggy.jpg