Multi-Site Steel War 4 (Oct 18, 2pm Edt)

Nice vid but use swordfish rather than lobsters. As were in steal the more you heal at once the bettter

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, the forum rollback worked to my advantage because I wanted to make a new post of this :P. I've put together a short and informational briefing of where to meet and what to wear. You can view it below.

snip vid

WTF??

Ok, this is completely incomprehensible... Outrageous even...

This video has more information (some of it doesnt even make sense, read below) then I ever posted in my post... My post got removed outright with the reason "Please dont display tactics publicly yet"...

If the staff wants to keep information secret, I have a few tips for them;

1: Dont remove posts without displaying this "new rule" to the public...

2: Do a better job of setting your "MSSW Strategy Council" up faster

3: Dont be such hypocrits...

Something seriously needs to change with the attitude of the mods and/or admins, otherwise I'll be wearing anything but a green cape from now on, and I hope more people come to their senses as well...

For those that dont remember what this is about, I refer you to here

Seriously, about the video:

Good way to display the location and all, but the inventory set-up is WAY wrong... No Lobsters!!!

Instead, have 2 Strength Potions, 6-10 Anchovie Pizzas, and the rest topped off with Swordfish...

Otherwise, god job :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Those are the ones I meant, my bad :) will edit now...

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Seriously, about the video:

Good way to display the location and all, but the inventory set-up is WAY wrong... No Lobsters!!!

Instead, have 2 Strength Potions, 6-10 Anchovie Pizzas, and the rest topped off with Swordfish...

Otherwise, god job :)

That can easily be fixed ::'...I shall reupload the video with your recommended configuration very soon.

EDIT:

Swordfish were completely sold out on G.E. so I'll fish for some. --*snipped* Strength pots finally obtained!--

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Shouldn't have even said that. Thanks ts. It was sarcasm, just that I'm a bit irritated because of the reasons TS illustrated. I'm sorry you're innocent, just a victim of my wrath.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Take that OFF YOUTUBE. You want everybody from RSC to know?

Uh what is up on YouTube that isn't already common knowledge :|? Our meeting place is shown on the first post (I didn't vid their meeting locations did I...muahahaha, they'll have to find that on their own). The equipment is what was worn in all the previous wars. The food is the configuration that the war veterans prefer (such as Ts Stormrage). I really don't get why it needs to be taken down.

Plus your own leader approved it -.-...

EDIT:

Shouldn't have even said that. Thanks ts. It was sarcasm, just that I'm a bit irritated because of the reasons TS illustrated. I'm sorry you're innocent, just a victim of my wrath.

Oh no harm done then! I'm notoriously bad at catching sarcasm :lol:.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Deathmath is sarcastic...

I posted the exact same thing you did (even less informative) and it got deleted form this thread...

I explained the reasons for this at the top of the page, and I hope that some admin or mod will look into this and bring some sense into this whole situation of not posting ideas...

I've reported my own post so that they'll take a look at this...

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Wait we don't have a leader yet? o.O i vote ollyc3! lol he pwnz =p

although id help. i like to have ppl be organized for these kinds of things and i think it needs to be someone who

will tell people what to do and not just say 'do wht u want'

dillingham1.png

Commissioner of the first Tip.it fantasy baseball league

there isnt really a best set up seeing a mage and range arent allowed. full steel is the only option, although you can take a rune weapon of your choice, bear in mind you will lose it if you die. Scimmy is the best option imo.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Its back and its updated with more information then ever!!!

The first reply to this thread is a post of mine in which I am sharing my suggested strategies... Along with this I am creditting everyone who sparked an idea worth putting on that suggestion post...

Please read it carefully, and weigh in, and do not be afraid to contradict what is in that post, I read ALL replies here...

It is by no means final, or approved (yet) by the Tip.it Staff, so do not asume that this is "THE plan"...

Tip.it officials will come with an announcement when finalized plans are, well, finalized...

Lets all work together and giving them the best ideas possible!

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Thanks for all the tips Ts, I have added annotations to the video for those who discover it via YouTube (and believe it or not a Tip.Iter was searching for it...I wub YouTube Insight), to read your post after watching the film.

I also believe rallying at Edgeville is a good idea. If we trickle into the FFA (dangerous) one by one, we leave ourselves susceptible to a few opportunistic FFA pkers. By going in as a larger group all at once, we'll be more suitably protected.

Nice work Stormrage :thumbsup:.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks... And I'm not even done yet :P

Also thanks for referring people to the post... The more people read it, the better chance of someone finding something I havent yet added, or soemthng I did wrong, or simply adding more ideas...

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

it seems as though we r unprepared.

We must find our best men. clan wars can only hold 100 men on each side. yes we won last year but that is because so many tifers were there <3: =D>

however the best of the best will be there so it is fair game.

as for equipment. this is very important. we want to have the same uniforms if we dont, then it just looks sloppy.

i consider that everyone must wear full steel (l) this is easy to get and just get them at ge. if u wear skirts plz dont. we want to look like an army. next everyone have rune scimmy. again we want to look the same. boots should be fighting ones. and gloves should be maybe fog or just safety gloves (cuz some ppl dont want to do fog etc) and tif cape. (39 i think it is?)

inventory: 2 str pots, few anchiovy pizzas, and swords

after that we should just make tactics on where alliances will be.

for this we need to somehow block it so that others cant spy on us easily.

it seems as though we r unprepared.

We must find our best men. clan wars can only hold 100 men on each side. yes we won last year but that is because so many tifers were there <3: =D>

however the best of the best will be there so it is fair game.

as for equipment. this is very important. we want to have the same uniforms if we dont, then it just looks sloppy.

i consider that everyone must wear full steel (l) this is easy to get and just get them at ge. if u wear skirts plz dont. we want to look like an army. next everyone have rune scimmy. again we want to look the same. boots should be fighting ones. and gloves should be maybe fog or just safety gloves (cuz some ppl dont want to do fog etc) and tif cape. (39 i think it is?)

inventory: 2 str pots, few anchiovy pizzas, and swords

after that we should just make tactics on where alliances will be.

for this we need to somehow block it so that others cant spy on us easily.

We're not using the clan portal, we're using Free For All Dangerous... So more people can be involved. Also, the inventory you said is exactly the one in the briefing video including the equipment you listed.

Edit: I almost forgot! :-# Of course I'll be in glorious steel and fight for Tip.It!