Multi-Site Steel War 4 (Oct 18, 2pm Edt)

actually cheating wont be possible thanks to the no magic restrictions. if ur talking about full rune yes one or two may cheat but it is unstoppable.

FREE FOR ALL Dangerous.

Magic is allowed.

People will cheat, it's inevitable.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on tip it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! is time for us to show what we made of !!!

FOR TIP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

FOR TIP.IT!

We proved we could beast RSC last time, let's do it again!

Dbz, das, or ns, tell me how I can help and I will do (as I did in the last war :) ). Our recruiting program was extremely sucessful last year. At the moment I am trying my best to get the word out, but if there are any specifics you need I will gladly do them.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

This is gonna be awesome, last years was Epic and Tip.it owned.

Anyone know why the steel plateskirt is being used over the legs? or is the pic on the first page just an example.

Hopefully in the next few weeks there'll be a TET event going to recruit some more fighters and drum up some support.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

This is gonna be awesome, last years was Epic and Tip.it owned.

Anyone know why the steel plateskirt is being used over the legs? or is the pic on the first page just an example.

Hopefully in the next few weeks there'll be a TET event going to recruit some more fighters and drum up some support.

To answer your question, steel plateskirts weigh less than steel platelegs, thus you can run slightly longer.

Not to mention it's more fashionable <3:

1: it's a kilt

2: I explained it in my post why we should use skrts :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

kk thanks :D

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Everyone get the MSSW4 sig in their signature. Tip.it's strength comes in numbers. Invite every single one of your friends and don't forget to spam the unofficial tip.it chat, reminding people of the war.

And also, as stormrage has already mentioned, this is an enormous event for your first-timers. Don't underestimate the time you need to log on to snatch a spot in the world. Just to be safe this time I would log on 1 hour before the event and STAY ON.

RSC has been our main rival for MSSW2 and 3. Kill RSC first, don't let the weaker fansites weaken us. RSC (zybez) should be our main target (red capes). RSC will be thirsty for revenge after their last defeat, so we cannot stand down. They will most likely use their large number of clans to aid them in battle. They learned their lesson, but we can't let them win again. We can't do what RSC did in MSSW3 and lessen our strength just because we won the last MSSW. Yes, we are confident that we will win again, but it is only confidence. We must muster an overwhelming strength, more powerful than the previous war.

Some history behind the war for those uneducated or interested:

The first MSSW was nothing popular. There was no post made on the main tip.it website and nearly all the sites did not take the war too seriously. However, hundreds showed up, and it was an epic war. The word spread about the war; the tip.it war-goers explained the epicness of the war and were interested in becoming the victor of the next.

The next war, MSSW2, was some what unexpected. Hundreds more attended, and it was basically the same as the last war. Some bitter debates followed between other fan sites and RSC, but RSC was once again declared the winner.

Bitter for revenge, and wanting to prove that RSC could be beaten, a huge recruitment program was launched by tip.it with the announcement of the MSSW3. With the help of dbz, das, ts_stormrage, and many others (myself included), many clans were invited, and hundreds were told of the war, and those hundreds were encouraged to tell others of the war, and so on. The news of the war spread far and wide throughout the tip.it community. Some were still not convinced that tip.it could beat RSC. However, they were proved wrong. 12 hours before the event, 15 players, dressed in full steel and green capes, were standing in edgeville. 20 minutes before start, no less than 700 green capes were flocking in edgeville. RSC had apparently underestimated the other fan sites as well, only able to muster a fraction of the tip.it army before the server completely locked up 30 minutes (correct me if I'm wrong) before the event because of full capacity. In the end, it was not a war, but rather a slaughter. Hundreds of green capes spilled into the war zone, 30 piling any different colored capes and killing them in 10 seconds. Debates followed the war, accusing tip.it of cheating. However, it was obvious that even without the "mages" and "bsers" that tip.it had, tip.it still would have won.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I'd just like to settle this whole "plateskirt vs. kilt" tiff we have going here.

2w23rpt.jpg

Q.E.D. :ugeek:

So the name changes when you are a man?

dangsig.png

I'd just like to settle this whole "plateskirt vs. kilt" tiff we have going here.

2w23rpt.jpg

Q.E.D. :ugeek:

So the name changes when you are a man?

Yes, when you're a head-butting, beer-chugging, chicken-wing-eating, football-watching, ultra-super-manly man!

Just to show you a glimpse of what this will probably turn out to be:

Man, that whole war was epic, I'm so glad I got to be a part of it. It was the reason I joined TIF on December 8th, 2007.

2 freaking DAYS until the legendary updates.

The last great war of the Wilderness for sure :shock:

Just to show you a glimpse of what this will probably turn out to be:

Man, that whole war was epic, I'm so glad I got to be a part of it. It was the reason I joined TIF on December 8th, 2007.

2 freaking DAYS until the legendary updates.

The last great war of the Wilderness for sure :shock:

Yep, we really dodged a bullet. Just imagine having it the next Saturday. That would have just been terrible, especially for me, being one of the main recruiters.

dangsig.png

Hay I was looking for this video :D

Tomorrow, if time permits, I'll update my 1st reply with the last 2 sections :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Nice history of the war mario! Mario isn't kidding when he claims that people should up several hours before the war ::'...here is the post/pic to prove it (I see my name in the ops...deja vu :shock: ):

[hide=The Post (Put in Hide Tags Since the Thread Was Stretching)]Unorclan's Post (Check the Date)

OVER 11 HOURS BEFORE THE STEEL WAR STARTS.

Edgeville, World 61.

steelwar.jpg

steelwar2.jpg

Yep, and more people are coming too!!

steelwar3-1.jpg

[/hide]

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).