Corpereal beast solo with cannon + spirit shield? + message

Squisher_33

I'm sure that if he brought a pak yak full of brews/res, he could of had a chance. The other problem is the thing that drains hp, thats probably the biggest challenge in soloing this boss.

Pak yak = dead..even though the items are left...

idk about killing but for sure 400 more dmg, u can say its useless, sure its worse but a 2 min headstart of food helps anywhere for a 1 kill solo run while it might not have made the differance im certain it would have helped a lot

a_final_name.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solo doesn't really seem likely... it is (for until Jagex take notice) possible to kill it with 2 people though. Although since you'd get crashed often it's not really worth it, if you want to split drops. Plus, the time it takes.

And to the person who said about the chinchompas, both quests told us (several times) that the beast ate souls, not the actual familiar litterally since some could be a pain to chew up. So I doubt it exploding would do any good.

Solo doesn't really seem likely... it is (for until Jagex take notice) possible to kill it with 2 people though. Although since you'd get crashed often it's not really worth it, if you want to split drops. Plus, the time it takes.

And to the person who said about the chinchompas, both quests told us (several times) that the beast ate souls, not the actual familiar litterally since some could be a pain to chew up. So I doubt it exploding would do any good.

i just witnessed a gut take it to 940 hp 3 days after update, give it a week and see if you change your mind, if i see the record re broken ill post that vid too, if you havent already watch the vid i posted a few posts ago and see if that changes your mind

also that guy had horrable venges, it hit 1 3 times, for example hed get hit for about 10, venge a 7 and the very next hit would be 40+, better luck could have made 200 dmg differance on top of that

a_final_name.png

i just witnessed a gut take it to 940 hp 3 days after update, give it a week and see if you change your mind, if i see the record re broken ill post that vid too, if you havent already watch the vid i posted a few posts ago and see if that changes your mind

also that guy had horrable venges, it hit 1 3 times, for example hed get hit for about 10, venge a 7 and the very next hit would be 40+, better luck could have made 200 dmg differance on top of that

Nah, I really doubt that will change my mind. Getting (just barely) over halfway is hardly enough to convince me it's possible. If it didn't eat familiars I'd say yeah, that's enough proof. But not with the current equipment.

Nah, I really doubt that will change my mind. Getting (just barely) over halfway is hardly enough to convince me it's possible. If it didn't eat familiars I'd say yeah, that's enough proof. But not with the current equipment.

i appriciate you calmly dissagreeing, much better than flaming like most people but like i said, give it time

a_final_name.png

wel the easiest way to me seems that 3-4 people set up thier cannons and w8 in the other room, refill, retreat, eat & repeat and kill it that way

When there is nobody in the room, the beast goes back to full HP.

Like others have said in this thread, try it first, then post it...

sicktipitsighg3.gif

Oct 28, 2008: 82nd to reach 2376 total

A few people so far have just gotten barley to the 1k mark killing this thing.

However, one important part to remember is, the last 1k of this monster is at least twice as hard as the first half!!

Healers are going to be a HUGE problem when solo'ing. Considering, not only do you have to manage damage, moving, but also kill these things or it wont be long and the beast will heal himself alot, unless it KO's you first.

Basically its like a ship heading towards an iceburg. You can chop off the small top half above the water, but underneath its 2-3 times the size of the top.

Solo'ing is going to be VERY hard if someone even finds a way to pull it off. Really is just going to come down to luck.

dawnsigblue-3.png

I don't believe you can solo this monster unless you have the best gear you can have, maximum skills and most importantly, be really lucky. Then it's perhaps possible, but not unless you got all of those three things. Because this monster is a real hard one to beat.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

- soloed 1060 dmg, thats almost half. :)

Full guthans is awesome there, guthan spear can stab. It will be soloed, just a matter of time.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, seeing how Jagex loves to play with us, give us puns...

Weak "link" in the armour? Could that have something to do with a chainbody? What is a chainbody weak to?

Let's see...

Stab-(81)

Slash-(93)

Crush-(98)

Magic-(-3)

Range-(82)

Summoning-(50)

What happens if you try to Blitz it or God Spell, or Fire Wave?

Sorry if this has already been posted.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

I think eventually it will be possible. right now people are still slowly figuring out new things. i doubt mage works well seeing as most high level monsters are resistant to mage attacks (do monsters have mage lvls?)

also i have heard a cannon is pretty inefective against it.

helbovie.png

Especially with the monster's defense values. Remember how people began to massively buy z spears because it helped them with accuracy? Just imagine cannoning.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Seeing as I've been f2p since before this came out (meaning I haven't done the quest) I don't really know anything about it. The giant chinchompa idea sounds interesting, as does the keris idea. Anyone willing to run in there and summon one or use a keris? Maybe use red chins as a weapon?

I'm pretty sure that this will happen, it's just a matter of time. I don't think it'll be something easy though, I think it will take a lot of luck and a lot of risk.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Hmm, seeing how Jagex loves to play with us, give us puns...

Weak "link" in the armour? Could that have something to do with a chainbody? What is a chainbody weak to?

Let's see...

Stab-(81)

Slash-(93)

Crush-(98)

Magic-(-3)

Range-(82)

Summoning-(50)

What happens if you try to Blitz it or God Spell, or Fire Wave?

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Chainbodies are weak to stab attacks, and its already been confirmed the monster is weak to stab.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Full guthans is awesome there, guthan spear can stab. It will be soloed, just a matter of time.

I haven't clicked on the link, but I think I know about who you're talking about (It was for that contest, right?)

Either way, just think about the fact that he did not use a cannon or poison. :ohnoes: . With those, I am fairly sure he could've done a lot more damage.

22031_s.gif

I haven't clicked on the link, but I think I know about who you're talking about (It was for that contest, right?)

Either way, just think about the fact that he did not use a cannon or poison. :ohnoes: . With those, I am fairly sure he could've done a lot more damage.

not to mention his veng went off on like 5 "6"s or lower and then the next hit was a 30+

Y_Z.png

the beast cant hit 62 whoever was teh wise guy that said it, by my math (62 - (62 x .3) = 43ish)

thats why i said divine shield would help, i also never said it would make it easy to solo, im just saying it makes it less impossible since it solves "1 or 2" of the problems, the 2k hp part is up you, ruby bolts would be good till 300-500 hp but then you need some def ingnoring high damaging things like either diamond bolts, verac, or possibly vengeance, even with all these it will still be hard.

NOT IMPOSSIBLE -> IMPROBABLE

Where did you get that formula, and what does it prove?

I have seen the beast hit over 60 in several videos, it's true.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3