2011/12 Football Season

Phil

Tottenham 3-3 Arsenal, exciting game, but Arsenal just really seem to lack confidence, gave away a 3-1 lead.

Also Real Madrid have won the Copa Del Rey, they set out defensively as you'd probably expect from Mourinho, but to be fair it's won them the cup, against the team seen as the best in the world at the moment. Very good header from Ronaldo aswell.

The champion's league games between them should be interesting.

r4x9.png

260pifq.jpg
gikxIau.png

The channel in my country which has rights to Championship/League 1/2 is [developmentally delayed]ed.

Ipswich - Norwich in 35min, and what does the channel air instead? Handball.

And they can't air the match on one of their 10 other crap channels. F'ing idiots.

Hopefully i can find some stream.

Otherwise i'll just watch Freiburg - Hannover 96 while throwing out candy to all the kids coming and knocking on the door.

Edit: Watched Leicester - Forest, good game. I didn't hear what word the fans said to Yakubu, but the commentator said "another word for fat which i can't repeat", and he showed his waist and had a smile. Was a little bit funny moment.

I really don't know why Moyes let him go on loan, instead we are stuck with Anichibe, woohoo.

Also watched Leeds - Reading, but that was quite boring. Reading keeper had a good game tho.

Technically today, Man U - Everton. Arteta and Cahill might play, but i wonder if it's not better rest them and take this match on the chin.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Liverpool 5-0 Birmingham. Great game :razz: Maxi hat-trick, and Kuyt and Cole (!) with one each. Suarez was immense and Flanagan and Robinson looked composed throughout, with only a few mistakes. Spurs drew aswell, so I'm pretty pleased :razz:.

Also very nice win for Sunderland after their recent awful form.

r4x9.png

260pifq.jpg
gikxIau.png

Liverpool 5-0 Birmingham. Great game :razz: Maxi hat-trick, and Kuyt and Cole (!) with one each. Suarez was immense and Flanagan and Robinson looked composed throughout, with only a few mistakes. Spurs drew aswell, so I'm pretty pleased :razz:.

Also very nice win for Sunderland after their recent awful form.

I'll skip commenting on the Everton game.

Sunderland, yeah, god damn the amount of injuries they've had this season.

West Ham - Chelsea, hope to catch most of it before i go drinking.

Oh yey! Looks like my first aid public duties next year will be at a League One side.

Joy...

Hm?

Explain.

Oh yey! Looks like my first aid public duties next year will be at a League One side.

Joy...

Hm?

Explain.

I'm guessing he is doing first aid public duties with PNE since it says he's from there and they've just been relegated from the Championship, almost certainly with S[bleep]horpe and Sheff Utd unless Palace/Doncaster get a hammering in the next few games.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Joy...

Hm?

Explain.

I'm guessing he is doing first aid public duties with PNE since it says he's from there and they've just been relegated from the Championship, almost certainly with S[bleep]horpe and Sheff Utd unless Palace/Doncaster get a hammering in the next few games.

What is first aid public duties? (i'm not British)

Oh, yeah... it's nothing compulsory.

Following the Hillsborough Disaster, all Football League and Premier League stadiums are required to have 1:1000 first aiders to attendees since a lack of first aiders was blamed for some of the deaths on that day. I'm a volunteer first aider, but I have to attend a certain amount of hours of public duties per year to stay validated, usually these duties are at Deepdale. If Blackpool and Blackburn stay in the Premier League I could go to them instead, since they're both in Lancashire but without a car that's pretty difficult so... looks like I'll be stuck watching titanic battles such as Preston vs Walsall and Preston vs Hartlepool next season.

I'm sure I can still sneak in on a free ticket for Blackpool/Blackburn/Bolton vs Man Utd of course. :wink:

Interesting, never heard of this. Good luck.

Speaking of Blackburn, what a total crash they've had since slim Sam was fired.

Admittedly, they weren't Brazilian football under him, but they got the results.

Man U - Schalke tonight, go Raul!

Was last night really a Champions League semi-final? That was stupidly easy. The guy who watched it with us is already booking his seats at Wembley for the *cough* minimal price of £170.

Hoping Real and Barca show how this stage of the competition should be done.

Was last night really a Champions League semi-final? That was stupidly easy. The guy who watched it with us is already booking his seats at Wembley for the *cough* minimal price of £170.

Agreed, I fully expected Man United to win, but didn't expect Schalke to roll over like that, they offered nothing, apart from Neuer of course :razz:

r4x9.png

260pifq.jpg
gikxIau.png

Agreed, I fully expected Man United to win, but didn't expect Schalke to roll over like that, they offered nothing, apart from Neuer of course :razz:

Well, the Schalke - Inter matches were hawaii football. Either team could have gone thru really.

At the same time, was one of Man U's best performances this season.

The Barca vs Real game last night was an absolute joke. I really despise the way Busquets goes down like he's been shot in the face and then the entire team bar Messi surrounds the referee waving imaginary cards. Don't get me wrong, Di Maria and Marcelo were also guilty of play acting and calling for cards but it does make me wonder how Barca can claim it was a footballing victory for them. People will complain about Jose's negative tactics for the big occasion but Barca's tactics for the big occasion are to put pressure on the refs and get a 11v10 situation.

Yesterday was a farce, I wouldn't even call it sport. There were some truly shocking moments last night that wouldn't be tolerated in any other sport, or even other countries within the footballing world.

When you think of Serena Williams at the US Open, Ponting during the Ashes... it's not even in the same world. Same goes with the United incident at Wembley, refereeing a football match now has become completely unmanageable and about's time UEFA and FIFA stopped profiting from the controversy and did something about it.

Porto was brilliant, hope they can continue that form in the CL next year.

Yep, a lot more exciting game than the El Clasico.

But what a collapse by Villarreal in the 2nd half.

Also, a sort-of favorite player of mine, Oscar Cardozo, what a bloody free-kick yesterday!

The little bit less play-acting and more crazy Superclasico is in about 16-17 days i think, looking forward to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRDcLOQNXr4

This is the real deal ;D

Btw,against ManU ;)

Moved and merged with the existing thread.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!