Inuashakent

Kent's guide to Slayer mastery! NEW SECTION!!!

Might want to mention that if you have a slayer mask, you can kill fire giants in the smokey well. Its not better than the chaos tunnels, but the ct gets crowded at peak times, and if you're def is pretty low, and 3 fire giants are teaming up on you, that could really mess you up.

ive never seen another person at fire giants in the chaos tunnels

Really? I see them all the time... but definetely not enough to go to Smokey well. The smokey well is Dharokable, but it's not that much faster... if any at all. Better off just pietying with a whip.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

directly north of the zammy mage is another rift you can go in. youll be at moss giants. first portal south of you will take you to the fire giants

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

directly north of the zammy mage is another rift you can go in. youll be at moss giants. first portal south of you will take you to the fire giants

Oh yeah, the second location. I'll take a deeper look into it as soon as the homework rush ends. ;)

inuyashakent-2.png

theres a spot with 3 right next to each other. i dunno, its prolly not as good as the other spot, but i like using it

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

theres a spot with 3 right next to each other. i dunno, its prolly not as good as the other spot, but i like using it

If I get a Fire giant task, I'll try that too... just started Slaying again tbh.

I'm taking quick pics whenever I think it could be applicable in my guide.

inuyashakent-2.png

If I get a Fire giant task, I'll try that too... just started Slaying again tbh.

do you cannon slayer?

1-800slayer.png

do you cannon slayer?

Yes.

inuyashakent-2.png

do you cannon slayer?

Yes.

im sure im getting annoying by now lol...but do you lose money getting levels with one, or do you make back cannonball money with drops from noncannon tasks? i stopped using at dark beasts because it was annoying, but i havent gotten to use it otherwise being as i got 4 dark beast tasks in a row then 2 abyssal tasks -.-

1-800slayer.png

do you cannon slayer?

Yes.

im sure im getting annoying by now lol...but do you lose money getting levels with one, or do you make back cannonball money with drops from noncannon tasks? i stopped using at dark beasts because it was annoying, but i havent gotten to use it otherwise being as i got 4 dark beast tasks in a row then 2 abyssal tasks -.-

You make tons of money unless you Piety + cannon on every single task. (Using my best estimates) Then you at least break even. Add MTK and Herb farming, and you have a hell of alot of money.

Don't worry, this is the reason I made a guide. I like helping, lol. Keep the comments/questions coming.

Here's a picture I got so far. Most pictures will be cannon spots, lol... until I find something that needs a picture, at least.

080927223906fm3.png

Edit: 080927231027db3.png

inuyashakent-2.png

It's decent. Should have put Ring of Wealth as #1 ring tbh.

It's extremely unbias and for that fact I'd say it's about a 5/10 guide. But it's still decent with alot missleading information about personal preferences over what is best. A guide with just plain information would be 100% better.

I went to Waterfiends and got lagg and used ring of wealth "For the drops". I died (i was using Verac set) and prayed magic.

So it's like this:

Use ROW if you can (The possiblity of danger is little)

Use rol if u must: you can alot by row but you can loose alot more using it too at bad places.

Great guide for the part that I have read so far, and I got one suggestion for skeletal wyverns. This only works if your using a unicorn, but instead of taking food, take summoning potions. One dose gives you 15 points of your bar back, making one potion give you a full bar. Full bar is 3 heals so 3*14 = 42 hp per invy space.

It's extremely unbias and for that fact I'd say it's about a 5/10 guide. But it's still decent with alot missleading information about personal preferences over what is best. A guide with just plain information would be 100% better.

I went to Waterfiends and got lagg and used ring of wealth "For the drops". I died (i was using Verac set) and prayed magic.

So it's like this:

Use rol if u must: you can alot by row but you can loose alot more using it too at bad places.

Rings of life slow down training significantly, as do wealths. But wealths actually have a use. I have never died doing slayer, not once. Its all about not being stupid.

1-800slayer.png

Great guide for the part that I have read so far, and I got one suggestion for skeletal wyverns. This only works if your using a unicorn, but instead of taking food, take summoning potions. One dose gives you 15 points of your bar back, making one potion give you a full bar. Full bar is 3 heals so 3*14 = 42 hp per invy space.

or you could buy super restore which also get summoning up, and are more buyable

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

or you could buy super restore which also get summoning up, and are more buyable

Too expensive. Remember to factor in the cost of scrolls and summoning pots.... you're better off using sara brews than that. I'd just go pineapple though.

So it's like this:

1) How do you die? The only possible locations you could die is from Scarabs, and that is even low danger...

2) If you die, you can easily retrieve all items if you have a 5 minute grave. (All tasks)

inuyashakent-2.png

1) How do you die? The only possible locations you could die is from Scarabs, and that is even low danger...

2) If you die, you can easily retrieve all items if you have a 5 minute grave. (All tasks)

You can also die cannoning Warped Terrorbirds, if your pray runs out you get torn up very quickly. As for the five minute grave, it's very difficult to get back to metal dragons on a five minute grave without a brimhaven house. And even then, its almost impossible. Remember, there aren't always people there to bless, especially at late hours.

Foooman.png

Too expensive. Remember to factor in the cost of scrolls and summoning pots.... you're better off using sara brews than that. I'd just go pineapple though.

I tried super restores, they only restore summoning points, NOT the summoning special bar. Summoning potions (4) cost under 1k each, and the 3 scrolls along with them make the total cost for 42 hp around 1800-1900 each, although i have 10s of thousands of unicorn scrolls, that the cost of those has no effect on me. The only place you would really need this is places that outheal unicorn, and places where you use stat boosting potions. The only place I can really think of to use this is skeletal wyverns, I tried it there and it worked great. Its really not that expensive to use maybe 8 summoning pots there for 1 task.

Couldn't agree more, this isn't a guide as much as it is your preferred way of slaying.

Mik2thekel.png

Only halfway done with your guide but I want to say this stuff before I forget :-# .

Numerous times you said the wrong place to enter the chaos tunnels to get to Dust Devils,Gargoyles, and the like.

1zn3gc5.png

You said the one by the Zamorak mage when the entrance to the Gargoyles is another place.

Another thing, I think that the Fighter Torso is worth a bit. Not godly but not worthless. It's good for us high defense people(I'm 99 atm), that can already do every slayer task with just a bunyip and barrows legs. We don't need the extra defense a barrows body or a bandos torso can give and this is a lot cheaper than the bandos.

One last thing, but this is more of a question. I'm 99 Range already, is it still worth it to use Spirit Dags and Geyser Titans even if the exp is going to waste?

And I really do like this guide, favorited. <3:

Edit: In the Spiritual Mage section you say they "only drop charms". They don't drop charms, probably a typo. But an important one.

Edit2: One last thing, for Suquahs, there are 2 spawns(might be 3) that don't use Magic and just melee. You only need a bit of food alongside a bunyip to finish the task here. Could be a good alternative.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Couldn't agree more, this isn't a guide as much as it is your preferred way of slaying.

Ok, give me one example. All examples are at max efficiency, which I gave the formula for if you read my guide. If there is even a slight bit of bias, I always say that "this is up to you." Trying to stand out makes you look like a noob. Don't.

Only halfway done with your guide but I want to say this stuff before I forget :-# .

Numerous times you said the wrong place to enter the chaos tunnels to get to Dust Devils,Gargoyles, and the like.

1zn3gc5.png

You said the one by the Zamorak mage when the entrance to the Gargoyles is another place.

Another thing, I think that the Fighter Torso is worth a bit. Not godly but not worthless. It's good for us high defense people(I'm 99 atm), that can already do every slayer task with just a bunyip and barrows legs. We don't need the extra defense a barrows body or a bandos torso can give and this is a lot cheaper than the bandos.

One last thing, but this is more of a question. I'm 99 Range already, is it still worth it to use Spirit Dags and Geyser Titans even if the exp is going to waste?

And I really do like this guide, favorited. <3:

Edit: In the Spiritual Mage section you say they "only drop charms". They don't drop charms, probably a typo. But an important one.

Edit2: One last thing, for Suquahs, there are 2 spawns(might be 3) that don't use Magic and just melee. You only need a bit of food alongside a bunyip to finish the task here. Could be a good alternative.

Thanks, but I didn't say go west near the scorpians? If no, I'll fix it.

Fighter torso < Proselyte top + 10% str/piety. It has it's uses, but... I can't think of one where it's applicable during Slayer.

Depends. Do you plan on getting all 99 combat stats anyways? And do you want range xp? This is personal preferance.

You can't cannon those as there is far too little. It's a bad alternative, although I should have mentioned it.

inuyashakent-2.png

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but for Spiritual Mages, use a Zamorak Robe Bottom instead of Pros legs if you have a Fire Cape. This provides higher attack bonuses and higher prayer bonuses, as you're allowed to use a defender and fire cape.

It's not a bad guide though! =D> I'll be watching it.

Also, just a suggestion, but some combat familiars are obviously better for certain tasks than others. You should recommend certain familiars, rather than stating "combat familiar". I learned that from your guide. ;)

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I already posted that, lol. And for which to use, it's pretty common sence. For the most part, the tier list is fact. However, if a monster is particularly weak to (mage,melee, or range) then use that one if it is only a bit stronger.

[hide=]While determining this, max hit isn't the only factor. Accuracy is just as big, along with size, duration, ect.

The order of this is NOT from best to worst familiar. This is listing what familiar to use when you can. For example, the Abyssal titan isn't listed in the Combat familiar's section. This is because it is worse than the Wolpertinger, even though it has a higher requirement, thus having 0 reason to use it in combat.

This only goes to level 57, because anything under isn't worth the hassle.

1st: Steel titan (99, 230 Combat)

Max: 24

Hp: 754

Xp: Range

Time: 64 Minutes

Size: Large

Notes: Yeah, who didn't expect this? These dudes have the biggest max hit, and they are range based. These have a very nice defence and hp, so they'll last a while. Their special is 4 powerful range hits, but of course they are quite overpriced, currently 500 gp in the Grand exchange. Remember their second ability. They give 15% Constant invisible defence! I don't know why, but this always seems understated...

2nd: Iron titan (95, 220 Combat)

Max: 23

Hp: 694

Xp: Defence

Time: 60

Notes: Basically a lesser version of Steel titans. They also have a large max hit, at 23. They are defence based, so they could be preferred over Steel titans depending on what you killing and the xp you want. They're special is closely related, and also overly priced. Remember their second ability. They give 10% Constant invisible defence!

3rd: Wolpertingers (92, 220 Combat)

Max: 210

Hp: 651

Xp: Magic

Time: 62

Size: Small

Notes: THESE DON'T HIT HIGHER THAN STEEL TITANS. THEY DON'T. The reason why they sometimes are more accurate is because some monsters are weaker to mage then they are to melee or range. (Not the majority, but there are still some). Remember, smaller size means that they will dance less, which makes this preferable in some spots, especially if its small size and magic based attacks come in handy. (Black demons for one)

4th: Geyser (89, 200 Combat)

Max: 21

Hp: 610

Time: 69

Notes: This guy is the best combat familiar you have gotten in a while... Yeah, his special owns. However, specials should ony be used in PvP, so this guy would be ideal to use during pvp. This guy shouldn't be used if you have a Wolpertinger unless it's PvP and your using scrolls, or if his huge size doesn't matter, and the monster is weak to range.

Side Note: Rune Minotaurs. They last 150 minutes, and slightly worse than Swamp titans. They are the best defence xp familiar, besides Iron titans.

5th: Swamp titan (85, 152 Combat)

Max: 16

Hp: 152

Xp: Attack

Time: 56

Size:

Notes: Pretty underrated, but they aren't even close to as good as Geyser titans. Rune minotaur could be used if you want the 150 minutes it lasts for.

Side note: I heard that Hydras are better than Spirit dagannoths. Testing is required. (Max hit of 15)

6th: Spirit dagannoth (83, 148 Combat)

Max: 14, with special affect.

Hp: 528

Xp: Controlled

Time: 57

Size: Medium

Notes:"Ferocious - chance of attacking again without delay." This means that it can attack twice in a row, just like the Granite maul special attack. Yes, it is better than the Lava titan.

7th: Moss, Fire, Ice titans (79, 139 Combat)

Max: 15

Hp: 476

Xp: Stregnth Moss, Magic Fire, Attack Ice

Time: 58 Moss, 62 Fire, 64 Ice

Notes: The 3 starter pokemons! Just kidding, lol. Anyways, each have their uses, with Fire being the best, then Moss, then Ice. Ice is pretty much useless, as Strength xp is considered to be worth more than attack or defence. (Fact, due to the Abyssal whip). Fire is magic based, and that is a very good thing as most monsters are weak to mage. (Not all, but a good amount) Magic xp is worth more than melee. Their special cures 8 hp and 13 Defence. (Maxed)

8th: Talon beast (77, 135 Combat)

Max: 5, but they hit 3 times.

Hp: 454

Xp: Strength

Time: 49

Notes: They don't hit 1000x faster than normal familiars do. Although they seem like they do. They hit 3 times almost instantly, but there is a delay afterwords. Also, I would like to make note that they're secondary ingredient makes them not worth making. (Totally wrong section, yet I thought I should mention that...)

Side note: Granite lobsters are most likely better. I need to confirm.

9th: Obsidian golem (73, 126 Combat)

Max: 14

Hp: 406

Xp: Strength

Time: 55

Notes: They have a special that increases your strength. (Not sure how much, but I say Super str is far better so it's unimportant... to a degree).

10th: Karamthuhlu overlord (58, 95 Combat)

Max: 10

Hp: 276

Time: 44

Size: Small

Notes: These are pretty useful, and these are extremely behind the next useful fighting familiars. I guess it shows how bad everything is in between, lol. Jagex failed. These are very comparable to the Spirit kyatt.

11th: Spirit kyatt (57, 93 Combat)

Max: 10, with special affect

Hp: 268

Xp: Attack

Time: 49

Notes: These are the lowest level fighter familiars that you should use. Anything under isn't worth the hassle. These are weaker than the Karamthuhlu overlord, but their first hit is tripled, making its max 30. So for a low hp monster, use these. For monsters with high hp, use the Karamthuhlu.[/hide]

inuyashakent-2.png

However, if a monster is particularly weak to (mage,melee, or range) then use that one if it is only a bit stronger.

This is what I was suggesting. A lot of people aren't familiar with what attack types certain monsters are weak to.

Also, for your gargoyles section (I despise them too, brother), you should add that they're weak to crush attacks, and a Saradomin Sword is the best weapon to use. A Godsword is also great. If you can't afford either, a Zamorakian Spear is still better than a whip.

I was also wondering, since they're weak to crush, wouldn't an Iron Titan be the best familiar to use, as it's melee based? I don't think any large familiars are actually very useful at CT Gargoyles, because they dance too much, but a melee based familiar would be preferable.

dgs5.jpg

However, if a monster is particularly weak to (mage,melee, or range) then use that one if it is only a bit stronger.

This is what I was suggesting. A lot of people aren't familiar with what attack types certain monsters are weak to.

Also, for your gargoyles section (I despise them too, brother), you should add that they're weak to crush attacks, and a Saradomin Sword is the best weapon to use. A Godsword is also great. If you can't afford either, a Zamorakian Spear is still better than a whip.

I was also wondering, since they're weak to crush, wouldn't an Iron Titan be the best familiar to use, as it's melee based? I don't think any large familiars are actually very useful at CT Gargoyles, because they dance too much, but a melee based familiar would be preferable.

I know that a Geyser titan is crush/range... not sure about iron. I forgot about Gargoyles and SS because I havn't been there in a while tbh, lol.

Also, I'm going to update the Dags section. Doing a task now, getting a pic in a second. I am going to change the part that says that ct gives better charms, because it doesn't. Dags are a much faster task, and faster charms. (surprisingly...)

inuyashakent-2.png

I know that a Geyser titan is crush/range... not sure about iron. I forgot about Gargoyles and SS because I havn't been there in a while tbh, lol.

Also, I'm going to update the Dags section. Doing a task now, getting a pic in a second. I am going to change the part that says that ct gives better charms, because it doesn't. Dags are a much faster task, and faster charms. (surprisingly...)

Geyser Titans use melee as well as Range? I thought they were purely range based, though I don't know what they're special would be considered.

dgs5.jpg