How to kill the clue wizards......

vettro

You just kill them like any other enemy. Pray mage and bring an anti-poison to protect from his dds. Bring food, too.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

the saradomin mages attacks with either mage or melee depending on what pray you use

mage pray--- uses dds

melee pray uses sara strike

because the dagger is poisoned i think the best way would b to use melee pray and bring your best mage def armour

zammy mage only uses mage atts so only use mage pray for him

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

the saradomin mages attacks with either mage or melee depending on what pray you use

mage pray--- uses dds

melee pray uses sara strike

because the dagger is poisoned i think the best way would b to use melee pray and bring your best mage def armour

zammy mage only uses mage atts so only use mage pray for him

His Saradomin Strike's always done more damage than his dds, just bring regular melee armor and anti poison.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

his dds hits more often if you use melee armour and mage pray compared to best mage def armour and melee pray

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

his dds hits more often if you use melee armour and mage pray compared to best mage def armour and melee pray

I actually meant to say, does more damage for me. I really don't get hit much (even before at lower levels than I am now), and I've made it out of there with only using a couple salmon.

Just use dds and the pray needed. :?

Sara mage uses melee and mage. If you pray melee, he'll use mage and the other way around.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Whenever I have a clue (when training I usually get one a day) I wear whip, fury, d boots, combat bracelet, black d'hide body and chaps, blue mystic hat (its for an uri emote and the mage def is better then nothing). My inv is the cluescroll, watch, sextant, chart, 10 laws earths waters fires, air staff, spade, dueling ring, games necklace, and the rest but 2 slots monkfish. Provides good mage def both from wizards (pray melee) and revs. Only reason I need to bank is getting items for uri's emotes. Fastest way to bank is dueling ring tele.

quit

If you wear D hide and melee protect, you'll be fine. He should only get a couple hits in through your d hide. Bring a dds for spec and if you really want to pray str and att bonus.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

Melee pray and d hide has never worked for me. I always get hit a lot (with 82 def and 80 mage) up to 20.

Instead, pray against magic, drink an antipoison, and dds spec the wizard. This should be an easy kill, eating a couple of monkfish max. :)

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

another method which was not mentioned but worked prefectly for me back at my 70's (cb) was to step out of melee distance, forcing the mage to use mage attacks then pray mage and range/mage him to death.

[hide=*Edit* small clarification]"step out of melee distance" means at least 10 squeres away from him since he'll start chasing you and try to get you back to melee distance[/hide]

However,the last time i used this method was at least 2 years ago so i cant assure you it still works...

GL

Well last time I did a lvl 3 clue scroll I died to the 100 something Saradomin wizard. I have another clue. How do I do this? I don't wanna lose a bunch of stuff again.

If you pray melee he will mage you.

If you pray mage he will melee you with a DDS.

I wear usual melee defence gear and pro-mage with an anti-pot in my inven. I also use a DDS and the specs, piety doesn't hurt either. Well it does the wizard :twisted:

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!