100k+ xp / h Combat training!

djoscardd

Yes I think that is easily a decent set-up for someone without a DFS. You have 92 Defence, so maybe try a Neitiznot helm as well because you might find you don't need the extra defence from the V Helm and the strength bonus from Neitiznot is useful. :)

Thanks for all the advice, now I'm off to do Defender of Varrock! \'

Sir_Ddude.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I think that is easily a decent set-up for someone without a DFS. You have 92 Defence, so maybe try a Neitiznot helm as well because you might find you don't need the extra defence from the V Helm and the strength bonus from Neitiznot is useful. :)

Thanks for all the advice, now I'm off to do Defender of Varrock! \'

Good luck, it's pretty easy...

Training spot in the wildy with undead monsters that have good drops? Sounds rather familiar... *cough* Ghostly warriors *cough*.

And wouldn't it be a good idea to alch the adamant kiteshields?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Training spot in the wildy with undead monsters that have good drops? Sounds rather familiar... *cough* Ghostly warriors *cough*.

I feel the same way. However, Armoured zombie training allows you to use boosting prayers, something Ghostly warriors do not. Basically, leave Ghostly warriors to the pures and mid-level mains, and all the high-levels with access to Piety should go to the Armoured zombies for some quick xp with profit and charms.

Sir_Ddude.gif

I feel the same way. However, Armoured zombie training allows you to use boosting prayers, something Ghostly warriors do not. Basically, leave Ghostly warriors to the pures and mid-level mains, and all the high-levels with access to Piety should go to the Armoured zombies for some quick xp with profit and charms.

i dont mean to hi jack the thread or start an arguement, but to be fair i think both spots are as good as each other. Calling one for "medium-levels" is just well unbiased, try both then come back to me and only then will i agree with you.

And good guide, its very well organised :thumbsup: .

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

i dont mean to hi jack the thread or start an arguement, but to be fair i think both spots are as good as each other. Calling one for "medium-levels" is just well unbiased, try both then come back to me and only then will i agree with you.

However, the only problem is that they aren't equal. More relaxing? Maybe, but that's opinion, no? The fact is, this location is better. But does that make your training spot useless? Of course not...

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

However, the only problem is that they aren't equal. More relaxing? Maybe, but that's opinion, no? The fact is, this location is better. But does that make your training spot useless? Of course not...

as i said, i dont want to start an arguement but im first going to try this spot out in a few days then see if it is as good/better than the ghostly warriors.

please speak no more on this, or it will just ruin this good guide.

And how about putting some more reward pics? just gives more of an incentive to go there

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

I tried this spot and liked it very much. I was getting somewhere in the 70-80k exp/hr range (with my 83 att/str and 70 prayer), I think, but it wasn't a very formal test, since I broke halfway to put the laundry in the dryer. ;)

It's pretty great to be able to get that kind of xp without giving up on profit and charms.

I tried this spot and liked it very much. I was getting somewhere in the 70-80k exp/hr range (with my 83 att/str and 70 prayer), I think, but it wasn't a very formal test, since I broke halfway to put the laundry in the dryer. ;)

It's pretty great to be able to get that kind of xp without giving up on profit and charms.

Yup, it's a very nice spot :]

I found that for me, waring full proselyte was more effective than Bandos Chest and Proselyte leggings. PRayer lasted much longer, so I didn't have to go up and down as much.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Yeah i think you might wanna add the fact that a prossy top helps more than a torso. Maybe you can add different methods like Dhing or Void with godsword? Because from what i hear Void And Salve D O stack so idk, the person said he asked jagex and they said yes, so idk, it's worth a try. Other than that, very nice guide. i should try it =D

Chaotic_Claw.png

Yeah i think you might wanna add the fact that a prossy top helps more than a torso. Maybe you can add different methods like Dhing or Void with godsword? Because from what i hear Void And Salve D O stack so idk, the person said he asked jagex and they said yes, so idk, it's worth a try. Other than that, very nice guide. i should try it =D

They do stack.

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

Well, Void damage and accuracy is based on a percentage of the Weapon's strength. Thus, void+whip is actually not as good as proselyte. If you are using a weapon like a GS with a high damage, then Void will definatly be worth it.

Owned_Nex.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Setup:

[hide=]2mi0uop.jpg[/hide]

Guthan's isnt such a bad thing in my case since I could use the other xp.

Salve (e)+Piety+Super Str+Super Atk= Plenty of 40s

I barely get hit

last around 140secs down there with prayer on

Irit and Kwuarm drops allow me to make the pots

Ranarrs and others add up with my other kingdom herbs--> Big profits

Torag's Plate and Vera'c Skirt proved Great Defense and only 1 less prayer stat than proselyte legs

GG Zombies. :thumbsup:

Ill post a pic of a normal load later. It usually involves ~10 Gold charms, and ~5 of the rest

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I got my first and only Champions scroll from this as well. What a noob that zombie was.

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

Another thing with Bunyips is that you can camp here forever. I bring 4 Summonng Potion(4)s, 17 Bunyips(First oen does not require a dose), and 3 Saradomin Brews(Incase of Rev).

Although you can't pickup loot early on, you can camp here for a VERY long time. I am 81 Def, 91 Hp, and I don't need any food at all. I also use the 2x HP restore, so my HP is almost always topped off. Every 15 min, you can alternate between the spot before the gate, and the spot at the ladder. While at the ladder, you can go restore your prayer if you have been using 2x.

I run from Clan Wars to there also. It is shorter, plus there is the woods. You can get a Rev stuck in the woods, and log.

Owned_Nex.png