KQ - Godsword through prayer?

salim123

BoB...?

wat?

Best of bank?

i dunno what BoB is... :P

Beast of burden, a catagory of summons that hold items (in this case best used for food) for you.

The KQ DOES NOT use melee prayer. It just shows that is very strong against that kind of attack.

While the second part is true, I'm 99% sure it does use prayer - but because it is versing players, the 50% protection rule (from PVP) applies instead of damage immunity.

Also, you don't need a slayer helm/black mask to hit through the prayer (though it helps... Alot).

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

BoB...?

wat?

Best of bank?

Beast of burden, a catagory of summons that hold items (in this case best used for food) for you.

The KQ DOES NOT use melee prayer. It just shows that is very strong against that kind of attack.

While the second part is true, I'm 99% sure it does use prayer - but because it is versing players, the 50% protection rule (from PVP) applies instead of damage immunity.

Also, you don't need a slayer helm/black mask to hit through the prayer (though it helps... Alot).

oh, i guess he is talking bout how i have more sharks in my second pic then my first, i had to take 2 trips cause i screwed up my first one

and werent u a mod last time i played rs?

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

I think he was telling you to bring a beast of burden with you because there's no sight of one in your screenies ;) And yea, I was a TIF mod a good while ago :P

Edit: To question below, I quit because of school. I'm starting senior school next year and the homework load + the moderating would be a bit much for me. It is good fun modding though, lots of nice people to work with :lol:

slayermask3.png

I think he was telling you to bring a beast of burden with you because there's no sight of one in your screenies ;) And yea, I was a TIF mod a good while ago :P

o...

ya i was gonna bring one... then forgot... both times :P

why u quit being mod? was it really annoying?

I think that being a mod would be fun... for a bit then it would prob eat up to much time

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

In her second form she is no longer immune to Magic or Ranged attacks, but as she flies above the ground she is immune to melee attacks. This means of course you will have to use Ranged or Magic attacks against her.

Knowledge base^

I meant like...it's not like the KQ is actually using it because you can still hit your max through it.

Meh I'm pretty sure it used to say something else lol. I've soloed it a lot in GS/torags and it obviously hits.

@ salim lol don't wear rune

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

haha i was going to die since it was my first time doing kq in a while ill definitly be using better armour next time though lol

edit: just wanted to test it out so i got my invo ready rlly fast

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

If the kq doesn't use prayer, why are the overhead protection symbols there?

[hide=]
BoB...?

wat?

Best of bank?

Beast of burden, a catagory of summons that hold items (in this case best used for food) for you.[/hide]

Really, is it so hard to read 1 page of posts?

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

[quote name="Philip_kolar"

While the second part is true' date=' I'm 99% sure it does use prayer - but because it is versing players, the 50% protection rule (from PVP) applies instead of damage immunity.

Also, you don't need a slayer helm/black mask to hit through the prayer (though it helps... Alot).[/quote]

i dont think its 50% because that guy hits a 43 in the pic and hitting a 86 normal with a gs is hard

i dont think its 50% because that guy hits a 43 in the pic and hitting a 86 normal with a gs is hard

This. It does NOT give 50% immunity like it does for pvp. It just simply is not actual prayer.

Honestly just use veracs on the second form. I take a sgs for the first kill then switch, it's blatantly obvious how much more damage you do(this is talking about off task, by the way).

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Honestly just use veracs on the second form. I take a sgs for the first kill then switch, it's blatantly obvious how much more damage you do(this is talking about off task, by the way).

i found both ways equally the same but gs being better

but it was only 1 run, so i dunno

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

It's a 50% (isn't it 25?) reduction in accuracy, not strength. The only thing that reduces max hit are the new spirit shields.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

It's a 50% (isn't it 25?) reduction in accuracy, not strength. The only thing that reduces max hit are the new spirit shields.

No, it's 50%. You are right about it being accuracy though.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Sigh...

If the kq doesn't use prayer, why are the overhead protection symbols there?

[hide=]
BoB...?

wat?

Best of bank?

Beast of burden, a catagory of summons that hold items (in this case best used for food) for you.[/hide]

Really, is it so hard to read 1 page of posts?

Is it so hard to refrain from spamming? Not only does your post not help but I did read through everything and I see no reason why you would think elsewise.

As said above, the PVP prayer rule is 50% less acuracy, not max hit.

Regardless what anyone believes or what it actually is - The KQ has higher melee defence on 2nd form but you can hit through it, which is all the thread asked.

slayermask3.png