The Leviathan + ICYENE cape

Triquos

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah 40 is too powerful :ohnoes:

The leviathans require 95 slayer

The dark levia dragon, however, can be killed with 75 slayer, provided you drink a dose of goutian potion (which makes the dark levia dragon vulnerable to your attacks for a few minutes) but if you have 95 slayer you won't need this.

\'

2vuhgcn.png

The dark levia dragon, however, can be killed with 75 slayer, provided you drink a dose of goutian potion (which makes the dark levia dragon vulnerable to your attacks for a few minutes) but if you have 95 slayer you won't need this.

\'

Can this idea get any better? Nice idea of the pet! Too bad i don't have the Summoning level. :thumbsup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

\'

Can this idea get any better? Nice idea of the pet! Too bad i don't have the Summoning level. :thumbsup:

Heh ty =D I didn't come up with the idea of a pet being included, but I always had an idea of a new pet being able to fight, not get hit back and not having to feed it constantly once it was fully grown ;) I think it's a great addition though, it encourages people to get high slayer and summoning levels in order for this awesome pet :thumbsup:

I think I could probably improve on smaller aspects, like maybe making the quest longer and increasing its difficulty to "hard", but other than that, I think after all the feedback it's pretty much complete \'

I've just made a change to the fishing robes being exchanged so that instead of raw shark, he'll give you cooked shark, this is so that the price of raw shark isn't nerfed too much and cooked shark will always be in demand anyway \' note that although he offers high amounts of shark per fishing robe piece, the robes themselves are very hard to get, so you'll have to be teaming the dark levia dragon for a while to get even one piece.

2vuhgcn.png

Hey guys =D ty for your support

I regret to say I won't be able to keep my thread on the RSOF anymore as i'm quitting runescape :cry: i've been disconnecting 30+ times a day for the past 6 months and we've finally found the problem, but we have to change internet providers, but it will cost $30++ a month just to do it and my parents said they won't do it, so my time is up on RS =(

Just felt I should reply to this. I had the exact same problem, but for longer than 6 months. While I did change my isp, that wasn't the problem. The wires that were connected to our house for the phone line were actually damaged. Got that fixed and now it doesn't drop out like it used to ::' .

With the idea however, I do think it has alot of potential. The only thing is you would be introducing a whole range of new items all at once. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, but it would be interesting to see the outcome.

ydrasil.png

Would I be the first to mention Leviathan is a summon on Final Fantasy XI?^^

If so, woot.

OK on topic.

The idea looks pretty awesome to be honest, the cape alone made me "Wow." You've actually really thought it out well, though I feel they should be aggressive due to the fact a challenge is nice. :P

I didn't notice if it was multi or single combat? Multi would be amazing, especially with a potential release date craze.

Nice idea, support.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Ty guys for your feedback \' just back to what ydrasil said, unfortunately I tried the wires within the house too, we had 3 telecom guys come and check all our lines over the period of 2 weeks, and they were fine :?

Also GWD brought in 17 really good items:

Godsword shard 1, godsword shard 2, godsword shard 3, saradomin hilt, bandos hilt, armadyl hilt, zamorak hilt, dragon boots, steam battlestaff, bandos tassets, bandos chestplate, bandos boots, armadyl chestplate, armadyl plateskirt, armadyl helmet, zamorakian spear and the saradomin sword.

So I think it's fair to say this idea doesn't even compare to how many items that update gave us ;) also the really good talisman drops are untradable, so this makes the idea even more reasonable \'

2vuhgcn.png

Terrible.

For one its max hits are far too low, being comparable to the KBD.

Cape is too strong.

Wow thanks for calling my idea terrible. The cape is not too strong and the hitpoints are fine, thanks. I won't be changing them.

Come now, proportionally this thing is far easier to get than the fire cape, and for its proportions its amazing, all you have to do is beat a monster that hits 20s to get a cape that is better than the obsidian cape, the cape IS too strong, I am sorry if I'm sounding like a jerk but, its true.

If spending a year getting 95 slayer is easier than someone getting a fire cape at 41 combat, then that's scary. Sorry but I find it hard to believe it is any easier whatsoever. Also they'd be like mithril dragons, whereby they're overpowered and you'd only get in a few kills per trip. This too, is not making them hard to get.

And I am offended because you don't realize how much time and effort has gone into this idea, especially making the pictures, re-doing BOTH guides everytime another good idea comes along (having to edit them both in WORD and on both forums - not easy!!) and creating a leviathan familiar out of thin air. For you to then come along and say my idea is terrible, yes it's an insult.

You should know the guy who got a fire cape at 41 cmb did it when caves were easier closer to the release of caves.

As for 95 slayer, this is a good part but you must realize that even with this handicap the cape is too strong, this makes the idea terrible in my pinion, I'm sorry if you are terribly insulted,however I think that its levels have to be adjusted to make this realistic at all.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

i thought i already posted my support but i didnt see my name in the supporters list, oh well, support :thumbsup:

you should add a summoning scroll to the leviathan pet

like Water Wave, hits enemy with a water wave that can deal whatever a normal water wave can hit

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

i thought i already posted my support but i didnt see my name in the supporters list, oh well, support :thumbsup:

like Water Wave, hits enemy with a water wave that can deal whatever a normal water wave can hit

Added =D also I think familiars should have scrolls, not pets (I for one hate having to use scrolls, especially when their ability should just already be with them - at least that's how I would have made summoning lol) and I think it having a fighting ability and the fact it can't be hit, adds to its awesomeness \' I think anything more and people will think it's overpowered :|

2vuhgcn.png

Added =D also I think familiars should have scrolls, not pets (I for one hate having to use scrolls, especially when their ability should just already be with them - at least that's how I would have made summoning lol) and I think it having a fighting ability and the fact it can't be hit, adds to its awesomeness \' I think anything more and people will think it's overpowered :|

i got confused with familiars and pets, probably because this pet can fight, i agree that if its a pet it shouldnt have a scroll

and if it does fight then shouldnt it have a combat level

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

i got confused with familiars and pets, probably because this pet can fight, i agree that if its a pet it shouldnt have a scroll

and if it does fight then shouldnt it have a combat level

Hmm it will fight but it can't get hit back so I don't see the point in it having a combat level :-k IDK, I guess it could run both ways :-k

Onto a sad note, we just got word back from our internet provider and they said that apparently we've been using the extra 10k bandwidth for a week now (which I think is bull because they said they'd fone us when it's been put on!) but anyways my time is up on runescape, well, members at least.. I think I might just merchant stuff in f2p when i'm online, and maybe when I get my own home and computer and stuff I can come back all rich and prepared for the exciting new things that would have come out \'

So, I give full permission for someone to take over the guide, and for the person who wants to take over it, you guys could do a poll and see if their ideas are somewhat similar so that the ideas stay fair etc.

[hide=beware]I've had a great 6 years in RS, the highs, the lows, achieving 99 slayer, my favourite skill that ended up giving me roughly 300M! I remember when my best drops were just rune and obby cape, but then I saw people getting 85 slayer and receiving whip drops left, right, and centre. So I spent 15M on cannonballs, bought guthans and virtually my life savings lol and got my slayer level to 85 to try it out. After a few months I started to see the benefits of abby demons and grew my wealth rapidly. To this day, i've received 84 whip drops, 1 visage, 1 d chain, 1 d leg, 2 d skirts, 2 dark bows, thousands of rune items, hundreds of granite mauls and mystic tops etc. from my journey to 99 slayer, and it made me afford 99 prayer (and rank 76, which is now something like 116 -_-)

The lows, would probably be being scammed by my best friend, zhane (won't say full name for privacy) in RSC at the time of 16M, knew him for 2 years and he backstabbed me. Also coming into RS2 with nothing (missed the transfer option from RSC to RS - was on holiday #-o ) and then being scammed immediately of my 180k I just made that day. My best friend however, kantoo (not going to say full name - for privacy), gave me cash and items to get back on my feet, I gave it back when I was able to \' (I still remember being given the games necklace - which confused me as I had never been to the games room before lol - also I was at duel arena and had no idea where I was :lol: )

Runescape's been the best game i've ever played, it's graphics are (now) awesome, the concept was brilliant, the items were well thought out, the skills were awesome (now give us Archaeology lol) in fact it's inspired me to come up with my own game, i'm going to call it either totem or paragon. I want to make my own version, with awesome new skills like Archaeology and Necromancy \' so IDK when i'll be able to make it, let alone get someone to develop it, but I sure hope to make it a reality one day ^_^

So, if you've read this far into my life story I must congradulate you :lol: most people don't want to hear of it but I just wanted to say how awesome Runescape was and how it'll always be my favourite game of all time :thumbsup:

I wish you guys all the best and hope to see this idea implemented one day :P and who knows, I may be back one day \'[/hide]

From this point on I leave the suggestion up to the chosen person, so all the best you guys and keep on supporting :D

2vuhgcn.png

^NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Hey, I'm back to ask you another thing, what happens when you un-equip the ring uderwater? Instant Death? Drown? (would be best to be like poison) If anything did happen, you'd have to put a warning message on it, saying something like - 'If you un-equip this item, you will be in danger of drowning. Are you sure you wish to do this?' :twisted:

::'

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 4 weeks later...

It's a dragon...

It's underwater...

It looks cool...

I'm looking for reasons to actually do my slayer tasks...

I....

support.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...