Haloween quest start place ?! Weird!

fubol

Hello guys ,

If you look on the main map and go to explorer jack's house (where you start achievement diary of lumby) , you can see a quest symbol .

It wasn't there yesterday so ..

Could this be the start place of the new quest?

picture :

23wtdvq.png

Happy scaping ^_^

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

If it wasn't there, its probably a mistake by jagex. Achievement diary start places are marked with a green star if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: oops... its about the quest symbol. L gf me. Didn't they say something about an f2p halloween quest though?

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

If it wasn't there, its probably a mistake by jagex. Achievement diary start places are marked with a green star if I'm not mistaken.

There is a blue one hiding under it

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

Interesting find, but it is probably not related to Halloween. Holiday events have a gift icon on the minimap/worldmap, not a quest icon.

Perhaps it is a quest icon that wandered a little too far away from the actual quest start point.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Interesting find, but it is probably not related to Halloween. Holiday events have a gift icon on the minimap/worldmap, not a quest icon.

Perhaps it is a quest icon that wandered a little too far away from the actual quest start point.

Jagex announced that, for this Hallowe'en, we would get a holiday event AND a Hallowe'en Quest...

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Or perhaps since bts said we are getting a holiday event AND a spooky quest that will be available to f2p for 2 weeks but members permanently it is tht quest start.

It makes me laugh when people try to post some nicely stating things as cold clean fact when they are quite clearly so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so wrong.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Jagex announced that, for this Hallowe'en, we would get a holiday event AND a Hallowe'en Quest...

Completely missed that in the BTS, thanks for clarifying. The question is still open!

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Completely missed that in the BTS, thanks for clarifying. The question is still open!

No probs buddy :thumbup: I think it's the Hallowe'en Quest, as that one is the only one that'll come out in the near future.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Ingame the quest symbol is not there, and if you speak to Explorer Jack he just tells you about the achievement diary. It makes sense if the quest starts in Lumbridge seeing as it will be part of the halloween event, meaning it will be a 5 minute quest that everyone in rs needs to be able to do.

Interesting.

I hope they update tomorrow.

Mondays are bad days for me. :?

At least you get to do an update first. I'm stuck at work 9-5 weekdays so don't get to play new content until the evening. The few days I do get off (last Monday for example) they don't update!

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Interesting.

I hope they update tomorrow.

Mondays are bad days for me. :?

At least you get to do an update first. I'm stuck at work 9-5 weekdays so don't get to play new content until the evening. The few days I do get off (last Monday for example) they don't update!

Ouch. :x

Thats the charm of going to school though. :mrgreen:

Maybe they added it there by accident? They don't normally do things like this before releasing updates.

And I don't think there will be any updates at all today, game content is usually done earlier than this hour.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Hallowe'en event is really late this year :(

4 days late and counting. To be the normal 1 week beofore the holiday it should have been released last friday. I could see them waiting till monday but tuesday? They must have screwed something up.

Hallowe'en event is really late this year :(

4 days late and counting. To be the normal 1 week beofore the holiday it should have been released last friday. I could see them waiting till monday but tuesday? They must have screwed something up.

That's nonsense. It's not exactly one week (7 days) before the holiday. There were events which were starting on the holiday.

[404] Signature not found.

Maybe they added it there by accident? They don't normally do things like this before releasing updates.

And I don't think there will be any updates at all today, game content is usually done earlier than this hour.

Remember before the Lumbridge achievement diary came out, the icons were there way before.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.