28 October 2008 - Hallowe'en Event and Quest

chris1216

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone mentioned a cool-colored cat as a reward for this quest. Is this true? If so, is it member's only?

What I meant to post here before I started reading posts is a question. Does the broom count as a holiday item, since you get it from a quest? What I mean by that is, if I destroy/lose it, can I get it back from Diango?

I love this Halloween event! The clothes, meh, broomstick, meh, goulash, OH YEAH! :thumbsup:

Cool%20Xy.png

I'm 100% free-to-play!!!

Message me, private chat is always on. :)

how do i open the door in kardia's place in underground pass?

2 options: 1)hits me for 20. 2)a knock that says no one is home

edit: got help in irc, ignore this =D>

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Someone mentioned a cool-colored cat as a reward for this quest. Is this true? If so, is it member's only?

What I meant to post here before I started reading posts is a question. Does the broom count as a holiday item, since you get it from a quest? What I mean by that is, if I destroy/lose it, can I get it back from Diango?

I love this Halloween event! The clothes, meh, broomstick, meh, goulash, OH YEAH! :thumbsup:

1. Yes, you can get your cat dyed.

2. No, the broom is from the quest, not the holiday event. I doubt you get it back from Diango.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Cat is member's only, though f2p'ers can apparently start it...

And you get the broom back from Maggie, since it is a quest reward, not an event reward.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

I actually kind of hope that this new forge ISN'T related to making dragon items, it just seems so superfluous. The amount of time it would take to smith them would be insane, and it just wouldn't be worth the trouble UNLESS some of the smithable items were unique e.g. dragon platebody/kitesheild. But even that would disappoint me slightly, I would hope it will be used for something more creative and unexpected. Then again, this forge might never be used... just left in there to taunt us....

:wall: i would like sum help doing the cages for lottie the second time, im doing this so i can get my kitty cat turned purple. i did the cages the first time with ease...but this time i am frozen and completly stummped=[ so plz send me a message online i wil be logged in to runescape today and would greatly appreciate help with this....my name in runescape is lady k777 and i wil be willing to pay sumthing fair for help getting this figured out,lol..i am so frusterated,lol. thank~you vvm! sincerly hopeful, lady k777. \' :thumbsup: :roll: :lol: :wall:

Maybe you'll be able to smith corrupt Dragon pieces in the future on the dragonhead anvils.. Seeing as it isnt the real thing, I'm guessing it'd only need a sub-par Smithing level so the smithing table wont get messed up? Just an idea

Edit ~ If this has already been suggested then meh, I didnt see it

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Don't think so, it would render F2P pking unprofitable. Well depending on how tough they are to get.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Maybe you'll be able to smith corrupt Dragon pieces in the future on the dragonhead anvils.. Seeing as it isnt the real thing, I'm guessing it'd only need a sub-par Smithing level so the smithing table wont get messed up? Just an idea

Edit ~ If this has already been suggested then meh, I didnt see it

Hmm, that's certainly an idea.

I don't think Jagex would do that though. Corrupt dragon is a PvP rewards, and I should stay that way.

Perhaps the Forge has nothing to do with Dragon at all? Maybe it's just a place for better smithing? Anvils and Furnace with a smithing boost? No requirement for coal? Improved version of Blast Furnace? Extra experience.

All that could be interesting to see what forms of Assisting and Runners develop, or if there will be an unnoting NPC.

:wall: i would like sum help doing the cages for lottie the second time, im doing this so i can get my kitty cat turned purple. i did the cages the first time with ease...but this time i am frozen and completly stummped=[ so plz send me a message online i wil be logged in to runescape today and would greatly appreciate help with this....my name in runescape is lady k777 and i wil be willing to pay sumthing fair for help getting this figured out,lol..i am so frusterated,lol. thank~you vvm! sincerly hopeful, lady k777. \' :thumbsup: :roll: :lol: :wall:

To all those who are having trouble with the puzzles here are the complete solutions. I think its noble, zaaps1, that you try to post the METHOD of solving things, but that's a lot of work for the lazy people around here (like me!) so I did the quest on a throw-away account and recorded the solutions. This is the solution for completing the FIRST part to get Betty's wand.

1. Blackbird to holding pen

2. Rat to blackbird pen

3. Spider to spider pen

4. Lizard to reptile pen

5. Rat to rat pen

6. Blackbird to blackbird pen.

This is the solution to getting the unguent. The beasts reset to their original positions when you finished the first part, so from there...

1. Blackbird to holding pen

2. Reptile to Blackbird pen

3. Rat to Rat pen

4. Snail to Reptile pen

5. Spider to Spider pen

6. Bat to Snail pen

7. Reptile to Bat pen

8. Spider to Blackbird pen

9. Snail to Spider pen

10. Rat to Reptile pen

11. Spider to Rat pen

12. Reptile to Blackbird pen

13. Bat to Bat pen

14. Snail to Snail pen

15. Reptile to Spider pen

16. Spider to Blackbird pen

17. Rat to Rat pen

18. Reptile to Reptile pen

19. Spider to Spider pen

20. Blackbird to Blackbird pen

Done!

You got a quest that gave you exp in whatever skill you wanted for 15 minutes of playing...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!