Fallout 3

Necromagus

Hah! I'm still lost in the factory place thingy - I've just took my test, and alarms are ringing.

I found the Overseer and killed him - was I meant to? :wall:

Factory place thingy? You skipped the openign cutscene, didn't you? Go back and watch it before you continue. And you're not meant to do anything, you do whatever you want.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else get really annoyed at how many bugs there are in this game? Lagging bullets, random badness, huge white walls of glitchy backgrounds. It's really too bad, and some of them can really mess up your game.

Yes, even my friends computer, a beast of a machine with a terrabyte of space and extremely high system specs suffers some lag and a lot of crashes. As for me, it's been lagging using some retexture mods, and when I say lag, I mean evey five seconds. But it was like that with Obligion too, eventually the patches will repair this game to stop these unecessary flaws.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Ooh, the Pitt. Post-apocalyptic Pittsburgh. I hope they give us the entire city to fool around in. Speaking of which, how much of Anchorage are you given access to, anyway?

I don't know about Pittsburgh. It just doesn't have the same appeal thaty DC has to me - I liked that there were things that I could recognise in the Capital Wasteland...I can't think of any Pittsburgh landmarks.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Friend of mine sent me this game through Steam, and it is AWESOME! Now at the bit where I have to get to Rivet City, no bugs so far...

Where's the lab where I can learn how to use power armour?

You could do what Riku said above; but the main quest way requires you to find dad first, then a little later on you'll get the perk at the citadel (Brotherhood of Steel stronghold). You, my friend, have long ways to go either way; Anchorage has higher level enemies no matter what difficulty and will prove difficult for a lower level, and getting to the Brotherhood of Steel stronghold is ways to go.

Wait, I've already been to the Citadel.

[hide=]I just got asked by a scribe to locate a vault for a G.E.C.K. When do I get the armor and the said perk?[/hide]

[hide=]What sworddude said. You could do that, or just go to the surface of the citadel and talk to paladin Gunny, whom I think is wearing recon armor and is male. He's right near the entrance, training the citadel trainees. Also, getting Power armor is easy--walk around the citadel and go to the lab and look for power armor laying on a table, which you can take for free (Also some plasma weapons if you look near the shop in the lab). Speaking of the shop, you can buy a helmet there. Either that, or you an go to GNR and scavenge from the dead bodies of the Brotherhood members that probably died when you fought the behemoth.[/hide]

Yeah, in my good game when I rented this, I skipped the entire GNR thing because I checked out Rivet City. So I had to fight [bleep]ing everything on my own.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Yeah, in my good game when I rented this, I skipped the entire GNR thing because I checked out Rivet City. So I had to fight [bleep] everything on my own.

I couldn't find GNR on my bad character because I blew up Megaton without getting the information first, so I just went ahead to Rivet City and I've encountered nothing particularly annoying. In fact I'm doing better than my good character!.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I remember the guy outside of Rivet City who's dying of thirst. I needed some karma after blowing up Megaton to watch the pretty colors, and decided to find him a water bottle. I found one, and on my way back, got sidetracked into some quests. A while later I looked in my inventory and saw the water.

I was like "Oh [cabbage], I forgot to give him his water for like 2 weeks!" :lol:

I thought if you didn't give it to him within a certain amount of time of finding him he would die :XD:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Friend of mine sent me this game through Steam, and it is AWESOME! Now at the bit where I have to get to Rivet City, no bugs so far...

You could do what Riku said above; but the main quest way requires you to find dad first, then a little later on you'll get the perk at the citadel (Brotherhood of Steel stronghold). You, my friend, have long ways to go either way; Anchorage has higher level enemies no matter what difficulty and will prove difficult for a lower level, and getting to the Brotherhood of Steel stronghold is ways to go.

Anchorage was DLC you need to get with Microsoft points right? And are there any spoilers in it? I play a lot of games for the storyline.

Air_Dragon15.png

I remember the guy outside of Rivet City who's dying of thirst. I needed some karma after blowing up Megaton to watch the pretty colors, and decided to find him a water bottle. I found one, and on my way back, got sidetracked into some quests. A while later I looked in my inventory and saw the water.

I was like "Oh [cabbage], I forgot to give him his water for like 2 weeks!" :lol:

I thought if you didn't give it to him within a certain amount of time of finding him he would die :XD:

nope, he only dies if you outright refuse him water, which is what i did

Anchorage was DLC you need to get with Microsoft points right? And are there any spoilers in it? I play a lot of games for the storyline.

Anshorage has its own storyline. If you want it, I can give you the bsa files. This applies to anyone.