Behind the Scenes - November Edition

darkjab

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be an awesome month.

I have faith in Jagex, I reckon they could really pull of something spectacular this month.

After all, they are British.... :ugeek:

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if this quest was built in a shed, in the rain. That's the only way you can get quality British craftsmanship. ::'

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

sacred clay? i'm kind of averse to that idea

this game is Runescape isnt it?

not charmscape, nor sacredclayscape

i really think jagex should keep alot of these "fundamental building blocks" rune related just because it fits the game's theme

Nor is it logscape, orescape, barscape, bowscape, bonescape, seedscape... I could go on and on.

Maybe they'll release like 3 prequests to it and then the big quest all at once so that the big quest will be the 150th. Heh, idk. Looking forward to it, even though I probably won't be able to do it >.<

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Should be an awesome month.

I have faith in Jagex, I reckon they could really pull of something spectacular this month.

After all, they are British.... :ugeek:

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if this quest was built in a shed, in the rain. That's the only way you can get quality British craftsmanship. ::'

When i read that,i thought of The ministery of silly walks-sketch of Monthy Python :lol:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Wait a bloody minute... Why the hell are Jagex releasing an update that celebrates THANKSGIVING? That's an American holiday celebrating survival of the harsh winter in the new colonies. It's like having fireworks magically appear on the ground on the 4th of July... It doesn't make sense, given that Jagex is BRITISH.

td2sig.jpg

Wait a bloody minute... Why the hell are Jagex releasing an update that celebrates THANKSGIVING? That's an American holiday celebrating survival of the harsh winter in the new colonies. It's like having fireworks magically appear on the ground on the 4th of July... It doesn't make sense, given that Jagex is BRITISH.

why does that matter,there are alot of american players #-o

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Nor is it logscape, orescape, barscape, bowscape, bonescape, seedscape... I could go on and on.

Maybe they'll release like 3 prequests to it and then the big quest all at once so that the big quest will be the 150th. Heh, idk. Looking forward to it, even though I probably won't be able to do it >.<

sorry if i wasnt clear, but i was specifically referring to materials that are sources of otherworldly power

i mean runes are supposed to be a source of magical energy's that people use to perform magical feats, I don't see why summoning energy needs to be contained in shards/charms instead of runes

same goes for sacred clay

203rd to 99 farming

Morionic_guy-Kaldra_Champ.gif

There are a lot of Canadian players too and Canadian thanksgiving was in October. I don't recall any turkey's in October. ::'

There are a lot of Canadian players too and Canadian thanksgiving was in October. I don't recall any turkey's in October. ::'

there are probably more american ::'

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Thanksgiving is very well known. It would be more logical to celebrate Thanksgiving (which in the US isn't a celebration for survival either - at least not anymore) than some weird eastern Europe day for celibrating the victory in some war in the late 13th century.

Besides the character of thanksgiving fits the game.

We could complain about Christmas and Eastern celebration aswell, since they're Christian celebrating days.

there are probably more american ::'

Since they already have a German server, why not celebrate OktoberFest? C'mon Jagex!

Quest Cape Earned On 5/10/2008!

evilbeaver.png

This Grandmaster quest could possibly be a two parter, this one and the 150th quest could be the sequel which see's the repercussions of the actions of this one? Just to throw it out there and make it a tad bit more epic.

It cant be more epic its labbeled, The Grand Master quest. :thumbsup:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

This Grandmaster quest could possibly be a two parter, this one and the 150th quest could be the sequel which see's the repercussions of the actions of this one? Just to throw it out there and make it a tad bit more epic.

It cant be more epic its labbeled, The Grand Master quest. :thumbsup:

More specifically, the first Grandmaster quest. Meaning there are more to come.

I hope the minigame will be f2p. Doubt it, since we can't fletch bows, but I can hope. Oh well, at least there's the turkeys. Better than nothing.

33vye4i.jpg

2re6ssn.jpg

For some reason, the Stealing Creation minigame hasnt appealed to me. :P

I hope jagex prove to me that its as awesome as they say.

The quest im looking very forward to.

Zamorak, Staff of Armadyl, Dragonkin, Dragon forge.

Sounds mint.

The turkey thing came as a total surprise but sounds very fun. :lol:

Gimme some turkey drumsticks.

Wonder what the special reward will be.

Rubber Turkey anyone? :D

Oh, quit being immature little children about it. Since when has Thanksgiving in the real world been a problem to you in the real world if you don't celebrate it? If you don't want to go hunt turkeys then don't. Stop acting like children about it. If Jagex wants to release a small Thanksgiving event then it's their choice. Let them. Quite frankly, you have no say in it, really.

And really, it makes sense, anyway. A VERY large portion of the people who play Runescape are from North America anyway, so what's the deal?

Maybe next time Jagex wants to spread some holiday cheer to it's players they should just forget about it since 10 year old-minded players like you people will be offended. Grow up.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

The religious holidays in RS like Christmas and Easter have only featured the secular aspects of these holidays, so unless turkeys offend you, I wouldn't get into it. It's just for fun. Personally I'm hoping for the sakes of those little leperchauns who help us by looking after our farming tools that they do something for St. Patrick's day. :) That would be good fun.

Of course though, the most interesting thing this month for me is the quest. It's about time they advanced the plot of the main storylines in RS, sounds like it's going to be epic.