Waterfiends: Weapons!

sumondskull6

im not using a godsword, im not using a sara sword, im not using a zamorakian spear. give me some ideas please.

ive heard obby mace + zerk necklace and defender/zammy book, obby mual with or without zerk, veracs flail, anchor and various other weapons.

share your thoughts.

P.S. no gs or zammy spear/sara sword because i cannot afford one atm >.<

(this is for slayer)

Sumondskull6.png

obby mace+ zerker neclace not sure if this is any good. and has anyone tried brutal arrows at them?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I would definitely go with the obby mace + serker necklace combo. I've tried using barrow weapons and compared to those, the mace hits a lot better.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I used necklace + mace, it owns.

Has anyone tried the anchor, however? I think it's a nice alternative, but I haven't tried yet.

anchor works but its just to slow

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I can say for sure that an obby maul wouldn't be effective. With a zerker necklace it hits about the same as a godsword, is 25% slower, and then there's the necklace's significant attack and defence penalties.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I can say for sure that an obby maul wouldn't be effective. With a zerker necklace it hits about the same as a godsword, is 25% slower, and then there's the necklace's significant attack and defence penalties.

Well 1) You aren't stuck to training strength, 2) It totally destroys all the other options he's left with, 3) It rivals SS and Spear, 4) You can use Zammy Book

It's also faster than the GS I think. We're talking about the mace here, not the maul. The maul is terrible imo.

wow i just bought the necklace and mace, and using black mask (not slayer helm, doesn't give range =]) and then zammy book.

it owns, hardcore.

plus the necklace lowers range bounus, which is good. (waterfiends defence twords range is backwards, the lower the bounus the better)

anchor is okay, i still prefer gs over mace though.

Sumondskull6.png

I can lend you my sgs for a minimal fee if you would like.

i didn't make this thread so people like you can make a quick buck..

and if i wanted to use a godsword, id ask a friend whos opposite timezone as me. they dont make me pay/trade me worthless items.

thanks though :wall:

Sumondskull6.png

I can lend you my sgs for a minimal fee if you would like.

i didn't make this thread so people like you can make a quick buck..

and if i wanted to use a godsword, id ask a friend whos opposite timezone as me. they dont make me pay/trade me worthless items.

thanks though :wall:

He was just offering it, the SGS isn't very worthless when it comes to fiends.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Waterfiends are weak to crush, so you want a weapon with a good crush attack. I'd go with a d mace or anchor...I personally like the anchor better. However, the zamorakian spear really does own. It has a stronger crush attack than the sara sword and it's twice as fast as a gs. It's worth getting.

Seraphyna.png

Seraphyna.png

If you can't afford a Zam spear, why would you get a Zerker combo? Just save up and get a Spear if you can, but if you can't, just get a Flail.

Because its nearly half the price?

Still, if you have that much money you're obviously smart enough to know how to make cash.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

It's also preference. I can easily afford the spear, but I use the mace anyway since I simply like it better. (And I'm training attack :oops: )

mace + neck is under 500k, z spear is 2m last i cheacked.

i can easily make 500k+ an hour, and i have the cash for one, or a gs if i wanted one.

but i was looking for a somewhat fast/reliable combo, it works great.

the reason i dont have a godsword is because there not very effective for slayer.

Sumondskull6.png

sgs is amazing for slayer. And z spear is about 1m atm.

I would personnaly only ever use a z spear/ ss or dharoks at waterfiends. anything else is not up to par with these.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning