Video games that hold a special place in your heart

imbackstinkers

Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Over 400 hours of game play on like 5 different accounts, deleting and creating more. I even was one of the only people to do the Super Challenge (which is one of the hardest things I've ever done in any video game.)

If you want to try the uber challenge, click here > http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessa ... c=39133163 <

However, I must warn you, this cost me about 150 hours of my life and cost me a few broken bones and a new TV. You must glitch to do it as well, which can be very frustrating. (Glitch meaning doing Desert Temple as your first temple ever, as Young Link...)

I just watched some of that guys' videos, he's practically got the entire game memorized :shock:

And apparently his record is beating the game in like 2 hours, 27 minutes... that's just insane!

wl7w9j.png

Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Over 400 hours of game play on like 5 different accounts, deleting and creating more. I even was one of the only people to do the Super Challenge (which is one of the hardest things I've ever done in any video game.)

If you want to try the uber challenge, click here > http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessa ... c=39133163 <

However, I must warn you, this cost me about 150 hours of my life and cost me a few broken bones and a new TV. You must glitch to do it as well, which can be very frustrating. (Glitch meaning doing Desert Temple as your first temple ever, as Young Link...)

According to the link-

-No Gerudos Card

-No Zora Tunic

-No Iron Boots

How does that work, might I ask...? I could have sworn you couldn't get anywhere near the gate without the Gerudo Card, and the Water Temple takes a lot longer than the ~1:30 you can hold your breath during...

On Topic: Pokemon. It was really my first Video Game. Still have and play the games as well.

Glitching....getting into water temple w/o boots is a pain and stuff. Watch the youtube video for it.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Spyro- The first 3 on the PS1. Thanks to backwards compatibility, I can play every game on this list. And I remember when I used to play Spyro 2 before buying a memory card, I'd leave it running overnight just to keep playing, I never beat it though, until I bought a memory card. Then I had it 100% in about a week.

Need For Speed: Most Wanted- This game is just so awesome that I have to mention it. Beaten it 3 times.

Guitar Hero- I an addicted to these. I mainly play GH3, but I have 2, 80s, and Aerosmith as well. I am not only addicted to these, but I am very good at them too. It gets annoying having little competition, my friends play but I'm just a few steps ahead of all of them. I have passed TTFAF and am now considered too good at the game by everyone that knows I did it. I kind of hope I do run into someone who can kick my [wagon] at it.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Dark Cloud

This a game I would take to a desert island with me, the story, characters and the gameplay makes it my favourite PS2 games. I first found it on the PS2 game demo I had with the System and I played it more than the games I had at the time, I spent 4 YEARS looking for it and my dad bought me it for Christmas.

I loved that game too, even though I don't think it was heard of too often.

Like 3Point said, Ocarina of Time was an amazing game.

My favourite game, though, would have to be Secret of Mana on the SNES. I think part of that would have to be that it was the first game I had ever played. The game's soundtrack was so far ahead of it's time, and I still love it to this day. Unfortunately, I lost my SNES and my copy of Secret of Mana, that's why I was so excited that it was brought onto the Virtual Consol on the Wii.

Age of Empires II: I remember when my dad bought a new laptop, one of the games built in it was AoE2. I was 11 at the time and all I did was just built my little town. I was shocked to see all my buildings change when I finally changed ages. :lol:

Banjo Kazooie: Got a N64 for my sixth birthday and it came with Banjor Kazooie. Basically, my second console-game ever, it still is with me. I remember the hours we (me and my sister) would spend playing that. The day I got 450 notes was one of the happiest in my life back then. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

THUG 2 (Tony Hawks Underground 2) So much fun playing/glitching online. <3:

My favorite tony hawk game by far.

Also starcraft, I still remember my best friends name on there(this was 5-6 years ago)

Eth91395 or was it Eth9(1395)

:shock:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

THUG2 was great online

Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy X were great as well but i didnt finish either of them!

i think i scratched KH2 after about halfway and i traded my ps2 for a ps3 when i was still stuck on Yunalesca in FFX, best rpg ever, better than X-2

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Final fantasy 9 is just a great memory to me.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Red Alert 2 is what got me into RTS games and spent hours playing it a day when I was 10-11.

+1. Amazing gameplay, storyline, everything. Compared to the newer CnC games or just games in general, people shun it, but it was and still is amazing. I hold it as the best RTS game of all time, and my favorite game ever. Good job Westwood, keep it up! =D>

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

Total Annihilation.

I remember we got with a pc we got back in 98, and this game came with it, it's truly amazing. Even from 97, and being rts, it's great graphics! (SC is basically a face-lifted TA, which i also really like)

Games don't attach me that much, but i think i will always remember this game, it's simply amazing. I still got the original cd's! (and back ups of course, don't wanna break those cd's)

I also must mention, err, Runescape! Now it's nothing special. But i remember those 2+ years in classic, they were really fun and special.

Also games like old Thief, UT99, TA:Kingdoms, Shenmue 1&2, (a new game) Assassins Creed, Lemmings - Amiga (such a fun game!) and many more that i can't remember as i'm writing, but the two above are the ones i'll always (hopefully) remember.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Dark Cloud

This a game I would take to a desert island with me, the story, characters and the gameplay makes it my favourite PS2 games. I first found it on the PS2 game demo I had with the System and I played it more than the games I had at the time, I spent 4 YEARS looking for it and my dad bought me it for Christmas.

I loved that game too, even though I don't think it was heard of too often.

Like 3Point said, Ocarina of Time was an amazing game.

My favourite game, though, would have to be Secret of Mana on the SNES. I think part of that would have to be that it was the first game I had ever played. The game's soundtrack was so far ahead of it's time, and I still love it to this day. Unfortunately, I lost my SNES and my copy of Secret of Mana, that's why I was so excited that it was brought onto the Virtual Consol on the Wii.

Lost that demo disk for Dark Cloud, worst day of my life. I need to find that disk! Too bad it was probably thrown out when we have moved.

Other than Dark Cloud, It'd have to be Crash Bandicoot (the original, none of this tag team racing crap) and Jak & Daxter 1, just recently re-started it too. ::'

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod