And WoW people think we are stupid...

Pat_61

And? So long as that's not their whole life, what's wrong with liking WoW instead of sport? I'm sure there's plenty of things to talk about apart from sport or WoW.

At least unlike some RPG players, he actually has a job. That involves, like, leaving the house and talking to people.

Nothing wrong with that.

Unless you're only 12 and you still care what others think about you, I mean.

Zerker_jane.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong with cosplay? Its just dressing up to have a little fun with your friends. A friend of mine has a Link costume (the friend is a girl). I'm trying to find a stormtrooper costume and/or the equipment to make one. Its all just for the sake of fun and the awesomeness of having the costume.

cool_sig1.jpg

Many of the responses on this thread seem to at least mention something like "they're hot so who cares". So what if they were average looking?

But yeah, it's not stupid as in a lack of intelligence, it's their choice. Also when making a thread calling people stupid at least make sure you have spellings correct and no abbreviations.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

There's nothing to cosplay on RuneScape, all the protagonists are humans!

Unless you could cosplay a Full dragon, but heh

I disagree. You can easily cosplay 3rd age/elite.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Turn on the tv, go to the ESPN channel. There, you'll see the dumbest nerds who don't realize it. Think about it, they dedicate whole hours out of the day and days out of the week watching a piece of cow flesh move up and down a lined field.

They don't consider themselves nerds, probably think they're jocks (hint: Jocks are the guys they're watching, you're just an overweight spectator). They memorize stats, fantasize about what if so and so were on so and so's team. Dress up like their favorite player. Paint themselves up.

They're nerds, and just as addicted to an ultimately pointless entertainment venue as any of us.

So, people want to dress up for fun (and look good doing it), more power to them. I just hate the 300 pound Krispy Kreme moms dressing up like Inuyasha assaulting my already failing eyesight.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit