Dragonkin: After the Rise of Lucien

Psycho_Robot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if i hurt your eyes i like to write like that somtimes :!:

Stop capitalizing every word, it's obnoxious.

More just pointless. It's actually more grammatically incorrect than the other crap I read here. :x

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I saw the first sentence of his post and was like lol no thanks

But umm yeah I haven't learned anything since the last time I posted on this topic. I will let you know if that changes.

It doesnt matter if its grammaticaly incorrect cus its the internet... My oppinion

So you didnt read my post cus it had caps! Ill change it if it makes you that mad :shame:

It doesn't make me mad. That would imply I cared in some way. It's just a very big deterrent. If Omali told me I could find the meaning of life in there, it would still be a toss up. But if it's only RS related, I'll skip it.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

If the Dragonkin created the dragons, they also created the fairy dragons like K'klik? Sounds a bit weird to me lol. Dragonkin creating a fairy...

Klik.png

His examine is also "Could this be one of the elder dragons?"

To people arguing 'bout Bandos: The avatar was neither crystal nor aura, it was just pixels Jagex put in there to make him look cool :lol:

And the avatar, even though it was pathetically weak, was Bandos. It was Bandos communicating through a weak body. If Bandos used his full power, he would 1-hit our player, Zanik, the whole of Dorgesh-Kaan and possible destroy Lumbridge in a blink of an eye. But Guthix would not like that at all...

Here Movario quotes a book on Guthixian history, telling of a time that Guthix hid the Stone of Jas away, so that it would not be used to usurp the natural order as had been done before. In the Postbags quoted above, the Dragonkin seemed to hint that they were searching for the Stone of Jas and would "reclaim the scales of Gielinor". It would seem, from the passage, that the Stone was used before to disrupt is rule and usurp his "natural order", however from what we know about the Stone of Jas already, this passage may refer to how Guthix HIMSELF used the Stone of Jas to usurp the Dragonkin, who had been entrusted with the Stone. Its a complete reversal of what most people would suspect.

I think that with "usurp" he is talking about Zamorak becoming a god. The gods know Zamorak has "usurper", the Zarosians know him as "Usurper", hell even some Zamorakians problably call him "usurper" >.<

Movario mentions in his notes that Zamorak problably had some sort of item that would help him become a god, because the Staff didn't seem to be enough to turn him into one.

I think Zamorak didn't get enough power from Zaros to become a god, but he found the stone of Jas and used it, but when he did that the other gods found out about the stone and war starts =\

Guthix didn't like that the gods and Mahjarrats were using the stone to usurp and destroy Gielinor, so he hid it and kicked the gods from Gielinor.

All he knew were guilty and would be thrown and displaced from Gielinor

I think Zamorak didn't get enough power from Zaros to become a god, but he found the stone of Jas and used it, but when he did that the other gods found out about the stone and war starts =\

The Knowledge Database actually specifically states that the Godsword was the reason for the God Wars...

The godsword is arguably the most powerful weapon ever to have drawn blood upon RuneScape, and the last great battle of the god wars was solely for control of its awesome powers. If you have the blade of the godsword, you can attach a hilt to vary its special attack.

You may be right though, since it says the last great battle.

2dgucz6.png

The Godwars wasn't all about that stupid sword!

They started when Zamorak returned after achieving godhood and he and his followers tried to take control of Runescape. The "last battle great battle of the God Wars" refers to the GWD dungeon where 4 forces tried to take the godsword for themselves.

asrhasrh.jpg

dragonkincompass.png

Interpretation of the compass symbol:

rsmapv4.png

Postbag from the Hedge quotes

Metal wearer,

Your attentions are misplaced. Threats gather quietly, like steam on glass, yet your head is filled with the threads between things. This is the way of the flesh-formed: to attempt to find order when confronted by chaos, even when chaos is fanged and baying.

I have learnt to talk in your terms. Think of dragons as rivers, flowing from a single mountain. The source, material and purpose are kin. Yet, each river carves a path to the purpose in a singular manner, caring not for the others unless their paths cross. While one river may be larger or faster than another, no river can claim to be a relation of another. This abstraction is dragon.

Now lift your head from this paper and uncover your compass. At each point sits a danger. You would be wise to take their heads.

KBD

Details:

West: Priffdinas

East: Castle Drakan

North: Penguin Iceberg / Palingrad, Acheron "Motherland" (unreleased)

South: Ape Atoll

Center: Sea Slug area is the closest evil thing at the center

Northwest: Lunar Isle - some Fremenniks (such as V------) found the Stone of Jas there and became the Lunar Clan

Northeast: Castle ruins with Dragonkin symbol (Stone of Jas + compass rose) in the Spirit Realm

Southeast: Sophanem - we saw the first Dragonkin cutscene there

Southwest: Unreleased (possibly Arposandra)

The corners of the big square seem to be already more Dragonkin/Stone of Jas related (except the unknown southwest point obviously) than the other points, which have quest series about fighting against evil forces. For example, the Mourners (west) claim to King Lathas that they are going to summon "the Dark Lord", who is unknown (edit: rumoured to be Zamorak).

Since the Poison Waste is said to destroy more and more elven forest each day, there must be something that blocks the waste from just going to sea.

If the Dragonkin created the dragons, they also created the fairy dragons like K'klik? Sounds a bit weird to me lol. Dragonkin creating a fairy...

Klik.png

His examine is also "Could this be one of the elder dragons?"

:-# Somebody please comment me on this.

^ Jagex's backstory is like this piece of cheese:

_emmentalGC.jpg

Full of holes!

For example, the Mourners (west) claim to King Lathas that they are going to summon "the Dark Lord", who is unknown.

That would be Zamorak.

asrhasrh.jpg

For example, the Mourners (west) claim to King Lathas that they are going to summon "the Dark Lord", who is unknown.

That would be Zamorak.

Proof?

There is evidence against him being Zamorak. In Underground Pass we kill the son of Zamorak, Iban. Why would the Mourners want the son their lord killed.

(Zamorak confirmed that Iban was his son in the early god letters)

Gavati, the Godwars was mainly for the stone of Jas, but a lot of battles were fought for other powerful artifacts, the Godsword being just one of them.

And "The Dark Lord" on Mourning's End is Zamorak. If you talk to a soldier in Tyras camp, he says that if they don't fight Zamorak will destroy them, or something along theese lines... They mention Zamorak anyway :lol:

Also, few people seem to remember this, but in the end of Regicide when Arianwyn show us that Lathas is the bad guy, he says himself :

" This isn't a struggles for land or title. It is a war for life, all life.If the gate to Zamoraks world is opened we all die"

Yep, The Dark Lord the Mourners follow Zamorak, The God of chaos.

I believe that the clan Iowerth are elves who follow Zamorak instead of Seren, and they know that Zamorak is coming back ( problably related to the Mahjarrat ritual, or something like that) and are trying to get power to aid Zamorak.

And Iban is not his "real" son, not by blood. Godletters are very outdated :shock:

If you pay attention to Underground Pass texts, Iban was not the Son of Zamorak, he was a very powerful Black Knight that was killed, but Kardia revived him as a near immortal being, and he took "Son of Zamorak" as his title.

Iban is a follower of Zamorak anyways - if they were going to summon Zamorak, Iban would be their ally

There is also no proof that the mourners are doing what they claim to Lathas, and Iban could even be not real at all - an illusion created by Glouphrie the Untrusted.

We'll also have to remember the Edicts of Guthix. If a god enters Gielinor, Guthix will wake up and destroy the world.

(By the way, I completed UGP when RS classic was the only RS)

Well, i'm not even sure if we even killed Iban, i mean...

That doll has the very lifeforce of Iban, it was Iban's soul. And we threw it on the well... Now, the dwarves that live in the Pass say that Iban corrupted the Well turning it to a portal to Zamoraks demonic realms. Perhaps we didn't kill him, but banished him to the realm where Zamorak is?

Also, it was pretty necessary to Lathas to get through the pass, so maybe Lathas though it was a necessary sacrifice in case we killed Iban O_o

Lathas didn't see Iban as a very important Zamorakian anyway, he described him as "A crazy lunatic who believes he is the son of Zamorak".

Pause at 1:30, good elf mentions Zamorak as The Dark Lord.

And to the edicts of Guthix, in the Myreque series Zamorakians and Saradominists are planning to take down the edicts of Guthix. Perhaps storylines wil merge?

Also, don't forget that during Chosen Commander Bandos has a way around the edicts ( the pendant). Zamorak problably have one too, and plans to use it during the Mahjarrat ritual ( or maybe when Zaros come back, we all know he *is* coming back soon...)

EDIT: I'm a newbie Rat Meat to the forum, how do i get the video to be the actual video in the page instead of just the link? =\

EDIT2: Yayz it works! Tyvm Psycho.

Well, i'm not even sure if we even killed Iban, i mean...

That doll has the very lifeforce of Iban, it was Iban's soul. And we threw it on the well... Now, the dwarves that live in the Pass say that Iban corrupted the Well turning it to a portal to Zamoraks demonic realms. Perhaps we didn't kill him, but banished him to the realm where Zamorak is?

Also, it was pretty necessary to Lathas to get through the pass, so maybe Lathas though it was a necessary sacrifice in case we killed Iban O_o

Lathas didn't see Iban as a very important Zamorakian anyway, he described him as "A crazy lunatic who believes he is the son of Zamorak".

Pause at 1:30, good elf mentions Zamorak as The Dark Lord.

And to the edicts of Guthix, in the Myreque series Zamorakians and Saradominists are planning to take down the edicts of Guthix. Perhaps storylines wil merge?

Also, don't forget that during Chosen Commander Bandos has a way around the edicts ( the pendant). Zamorak problably have one too, and plans to use it during the Mahjarrat ritual ( or maybe when Zaros come back, we all know he *is* coming back soon...)

EDIT: I'm a newbie Rat Meat to the forum, how do i get the video to be the actual video in the page instead of just the link? =\

Just put the YouTube hash (the garglemesh after the =) between the youtube tags, like this:

[yt]22C8u9wteMM[/yt]

makes

[yt]22C8u9wteMM[/yt]

It doesnt matter if its grammaticaly incorrect cus its the internet... My oppinion

emot-regd09.gif That "grammar doesn't matter because it's the internet" spiel is old and isn't valid. No one is going to take you seriously if you write in a manner that makes them want to strangle you.

To people arguing 'bout Bandos: The avatar was neither crystal nor aura, it was just pixels Jagex put in there to make him look cool :lol:

emot-ms.gif

Also; Karvinen wins the thread. Awesome find.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Wow, just readed last page, Karvinen didn't win the thread, he wins Runescape O_O

The Northern place ia Acheron, North East is Dragonkin castle ruins,East is Vampyre area, South East is Scabaras ( or cursed arquipelago maybe), South is... well... apes O_o, south west is Arposandra, West is Elves ( and the dark lord Iowerth clan wants to summon, aka Zamorak) and north west is Lunar clan ( idk why their dangerous... but, wel...).

At each point sits a danger, you would be wise to take their heads.

=D>

Karvinen, you are a genius.

Wow, just readed last page, Karvinen didn't win the thread, he wins Runescape O_O

The Northern place ia Acheron, North East is Dragonkin castle ruins,East is Vampyre area, South East is Scabaras ( or cursed arquipelago maybe), South is... well... apes O_o, south west is Arposandra, West is Elves ( and the dark lord Iowerth clan wants to summon, aka Zamorak) and north west is Lunar clan ( idk why their dangerous... but, wel...).

=D>

The Lunar clan itself isn't dangerous, but the Stone of Jas was there.

=D>

There's land north of Lunar Isle/Fremminick Islands areas. King Vargas says so, if I remember correctly. Apparently he likes to go adventuring toward the north.

Also the Penguins are the in north, and they're a threat as well.

=D>

There's land north of Lunar Isle/Fremminick Islands areas. King Vargas says so, if I remember correctly. Apparently he likes to go adventuring toward the north.

Also the Penguins are the in north, and they're a threat as well.

The penguins are more like a comic relief quest series and likely have absolutely no impact on any serious quests.

[hide=However,]if you did the latest penguin quest then you would know that the slugs are taking some of them over. I would consider the slugs a valid danger, but this connection is still slim at best.[/hide]

2dgucz6.png

The penguins are more like a comic relief quest series and likely have absolutely no impact on any serious quests.

[hide=However,]if you did the latest penguin quest then you would know that the slugs are taking some of them over. I would consider the slugs a valid danger, but this connection is still slim at best.[/hide]

That's what they want you to think! :ohnoes:

The penguins are taking over the world =o

You know, after that WGS cutscene, the only thing that is actually a threat are the Mahjarrat, the Gods and the Dragonkin...

Slugs, Vampyres, Glouphrie, Red Axe, Sea Trolls, Ice Trolls, Ogres, H.A.M, General Khazard army , Apes, Delrih, Agrith-Naar, Elves, Penguins, Rabid Jack, Rashylia, Iban, Le Faye, Dagganoths, Culinacromancer and all other quest villains you can think of could all be 1-hit by thoose guys even if they all allied :shock:

P.s: Everytime i think of a new villain i will edit this comment to add it :lol: