Dragonkin: After the Rise of Lucien

Psycho_Robot

Hmmm, the "east" (Canafis and such) is full of Zaros symbols... The return of Zaros is coming?!

(Zamorak and Lucien work together, they did back in Classic, Underground Pass quest and Biohazard I think it was).

Lucien didn't take part in Ardy quests,save from Temple of Ikov. And how are they supposed to work together when Lucien seemingly tries to KO Zammy just as he did to Zaros?

Zamorak, and Iban (his proclaimed son?) and Lucien all were involved in the west-ish side of Ardougne and we still don't really know what it's for... Look back at Underground Pass amongst other quests, they're pretty dam deep quests for like 6 years ago!

I'm not really shure about Lucien being involved. Lucien just hung around in East-Ardougne.

He has on the other hand expressed some interest in Varrock, wich he attacked somewhere in the Fith Age

priest_wiz.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive completely forgotten about underground path quests

but how did iban get his power and could he come back? because jsut being the son of zamorack might not give him powers because he might not have been a god at the time

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Ive completely forgotten about underground path quests

but how did iban get his power and could he come back? because jsut being the son of zamorack might not give him powers because he might not have been a god at the time

Iban was revived by that crazy old witch in the pass.

priest_wiz.png

This was a very interesting read. Hopefully some of the following ideas will help bring up something not mentioned yet.

Laufata ki Glough ki Ta Quir Priw Undo eso, tolly, gnomo kar is Glough hamo sarko pro Arposandra Qua!

Glough? I cant figure out the rest of it, but no doubt Glough is somehow related. His name appears twice in this. Maybe this has something to do with the connection between gnomes and dragonkin, which could explain dragon scimitars through Monkey Madness quest. There is a little bit on this later.

The green dragon who answered this letter says some very mysterious and interesting things. He seems to imply, with the phrase "the very weapons that make you strong bring Kin's return ever closer", that our use of dragon weapons somehow makes Dragonkin stronger! The Dragonkin, from other Postbags, are said to crave violence and bloodshed. Is it possible that using dragon weapons for bloodshed causes a transference of power to the Dragonkin? This is a very important revelation that is really cool to think about.

So basically the more dragons that die, the more weapons/armor distributed to the general public, and therefore the stronger the dragonkin get. How does this transfer work: the use of special attacks, the amount of hits used? But why wouldnt they make the drops more common if theyre trying to gain power?

If you have trouble with us lowly dragons, you have BIG trouble with Kin.

They return soon; we feel power growing, calling to us, calling to them... The very weapons that make you strong bring Kin's return ever closer.

Basically same as above: it could be the transfer of power. Another possibility is that theyre trying to make humans dependent on their type of weapons and armor so that when we actually do get a change to fight them, we will do no damage to them?

Syrtes

quicksands off the coast of northern Africa; any part of the sea dangerous to ships because of natural phenomena. [Rom. Myth.: Zimmerman, 251]

See : Danger

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Syrtes

Necro greek prefix for death

I took this from the link above and wikipedia. This once again proves the connection between elder dragons and necrosyrtes. Necrosyrtes means death and danger while elder dragons are looking for that.

This room has a use, however. By casting fire wave on each of the dragon heads, the dragon heads catch on fire and move into the orb, lighting it on fire as well.

That means the attack seen in the cut scene is in fact the fire blast, amplified possibly by the knowledge obtained through the stone of jas. Did anyone try using fire blast in the WGS quest? If so, did it look stronger at all?

After doing this, something else happens to the other room of the Dragon Forge; the pool fills with lava, and the anvils become surrounded with a strange magical aura.

Meaning that fire blast was the original attack used by the elder dragon.

Frenaskrae is the dimension from which Mahjarrat are said to have originated. This is the first ever glimpse of the origin of dragon weapons, and it was put into the game a very long time ago. Before the Tail of Two Cats or the Dragonkin. Because of this, I believe that this dialogue has been left in the game BY ACCIDENT. I believe that Jagex originally planed to have dragon weapons be made by the Mahjarrat, yet they abandoned this idea later on, yet forgot to remove this bit of dialogue. I have no proof of this, of course, but it seems likely.

Freneskae (or Feneskrae or Freneskrae) is a dimension beyond RuneScape. It is in eternal warfare and is the home of the Mahjarrat. It is also believed to be the home of Dragon weapons and armour due to evidence revealed in the Zanaris Marketplace. Because of this, some players believe that the Dragonkin, said to have made these weapons and armour, may have in fact originated from Freneskae. It is thought to be a very hellish place, much like the Wilderness. There may be other gods and demigods of Freneskae that are not known of yet.

I took this from runescape wiki. Maybe they have a viable point. The Mahjarrat might be connected to the dragonkin through Freneskae. We never really had any proof they came from anywhere else.

Also, could Tzarr people actually been involved? My readings upon their kind had at first led me to believe that they were the first inhabitants.

Every balance needs a counterbalance does indeed seem to refer directly to Guthix. It seems to taunt him. Its clear that the Dragonkin want the stone back. This becomes even more evident by the passage "Nothing can remain hidden forever; they are looking once more and, when it is found, the real masters of stability will reclaim the scales of Gielinor". Are the Dragonkin referring to Jas, a suspected elder-god? They use the plural "masters", perhaps they refer to ALL elder gods? Further evidence of the Dragonkin's connection to the Stone of Jas comes from, once again, Movario's notes.

I doubt they speak of an elder-god. I think they represents the elder-dragon in the view of normal dragons. After all, the elder dragon are the masters of normal ones. So basically the phrase would mean The elder-dragons are looking once more and, when it is found, the elder dragons will reclaim the scales of Gielinor.

One thing points out that you may be right. At the end, it says Scales of Gielinor. One interpretation of this is dragon scales which would mean that there is a higher power that will come back and lead them. The other interpretation is that the scales of Gielinor is just balance.

Our time here is short. Our masters only leave us this place so we may bring false hope to the humans. With defeat comes rebirth, with rebirth comes conflict. With conflict comes passion, with passion comes power. With power comes a price. New challenges will only bring them closer to the end, to the precipice of the unknown, to the Kin, and they will show no mercy. Your perception of strength will be your doing, tasty morsel.

Once again goes with the dragon equipment. However, I think that if/when elder dragons become fightable, we will need to use range to defeat them as Bob had done in the past. Undoubtedly, they had good mage defense as they were the creators of dragonhide (since they made the green, blue, red, and black dragons). As for melee, I just think if they created the dragon weapons/items, theyll have enough knowledge of these items that they can destroy or at least bend the items. They would know the weakness and therefore use it against us.

So the only area left in the combat triangle is range and range would make sense since the one combat that we see from the clip shows that they are mage and Bob used their weakness against them.

One final note is the origin of the dragon weapons and items.

I understand fairies are somehow involved in the dragon dagger, dragon long sword, and dragon halberd. (I havent done regicide yet so Im not really sure if thats true. Correct me if Im wrong.)

The dragon battle axe and mace come from the Heroes quest. I have not done this quest, but from all that I read, it has nothing remotely close to anything elder-dragon related that we have talked about yet.

The dragon spear must have just been given by most monsters who give gems. This means that they simply stumbled upon them and picked them up before you killed it (most likely how they also find gems). So theres a chance the elder dragons planted these around Gielenor in order for us to kill for them.

The dragon scimitar is obtained from the Monkey Madness quest. To my memory, Glough is involved in this, meaning that the very first thing I quoted about the unknown sentence being related to Glough is possible!

The dragon axe is obtained from dagonnoths. Not really sure how theyre related to the elder dragons. Possibly created by elder-dragons? They do look somewhat similar, just without wings or robes.

This one is interesting: Dragon 2-hander is from Chaos Elemental. This monster must have been created by the Dragonkin to guard something. We know it was created by the dragons because it drops d b-axe, d2h, and d med as well as baby dragon and dragon bones. And of course, the name contains Chaos in it.

The rest of the weapons Im not really worried about as they have been created recently and things like the arrows are dropped by DRAGON imps.

As for the armor

Dragon leg/skirt and full helm is from dragons.

Dragon med helm could probably be from the same idea as the dragon spear.

Dragon chain means that the kalphite and dust devils are somehow related to this? Maybe the dragonkin have visited these locations in the past and left them there. Both are underground so theres one connection.

Dragon plate is from the quest

Dragon gauntlets are from Fist of Guthix meaning they might have been aware of this location.

Dragon gloves are from Recipe for Disaster. No idea how thats related.

Dragon boots are from GWD. Could this explain the frozen room? I doubt dragons in general are hiding in there because they are dragon and would probably thaw out without the help of the tectonic shifts. It might show that elder dragons were somehow involved in the godwars.

Of course, this is all open to different interpretations so feel free to bring up your own ideas.

I would just like to point out that Ive only been p2p for two months in the past and am currently f2p. This explains my lack of quests and knowledge about the dragonkin.

If someone wouldnt mind scouting the chaos elemental area to look for clues, thatd be great. I think it is defending something, but I cant really say what without having any knowledge beyond things Ive heard. It might be defending their old hide-out or maybe something else. Ill go do some studying on their kind later. I know theres a lot of puzzles and riddles about them all over the place.

I hope I helped somehow.

~Aznmidget448

Freneskae (or Feneskrae or Freneskrae) is a dimension beyond RuneScape. It is in eternal warfare and is the home of the Mahjarrat. It is also believed to be the home of Dragon weapons and armour due to evidence revealed in the Zanaris Marketplace. Because of this, some players believe that the Dragonkin, said to have made these weapons and armour, may have in fact originated from Freneskae. It is thought to be a very hellish place, much like the Wilderness. There may be other gods and demigods of Freneskae that are not known of yet.

I took this from runescape wiki. Maybe they have a viable point. The Mahjarrat might be connected to the dragonkin through Freneskae. We never really had any proof they came from anywhere else.

Things taken from the RuneScape Wiki have to be taken with a grain of salt. There's evidence that this is not the case. Jas is said to have enslaved the Dragonkin to guard the Stone of Jas long before even the beginning of the First Age. The Mahjarrat didn't arrive in Gielinor until the Second Age. Because of this I think its unlikely that the Dragonkin ever came from Freneskrae.

One final note is the origin of the dragon weapons and items.

I understand fairies are somehow involved in the dragon dagger, dragon long sword, and dragon halberd. (I havent done regicide yet so Im not really sure if thats true. Correct me if Im wrong.)

The Dragon Halberd is in the halberd shop in the Tyras camp. There really isn't any explanation as to where it came from other than that its... there... in the shop.

The dragon battle axe and mace come from the Heroes quest. I have not done this quest, but from all that I read, it has nothing remotely close to anything elder-dragon related that we have talked about yet.

The dragon spear must have just been given by most monsters who give gems. This means that they simply stumbled upon them and picked them up before you killed it (most likely how they also find gems). So theres a chance the elder dragons planted these around Gielenor in order for us to kill for them.

The dragon scimitar is obtained from the Monkey Madness quest. To my memory, Glough is involved in this, meaning that the very first thing I quoted about the unknown sentence being related to Glough is possible!

The dragon axe is obtained from dagonnoths. Not really sure how theyre related to the elder dragons. Possibly created by elder-dragons? They do look somewhat similar, just without wings or robes.

This one is interesting: Dragon 2-hander is from Chaos Elemental. This monster must have been created by the Dragonkin to guard something. We know it was created by the dragons because it drops d b-axe, d2h, and d med as well as baby dragon and dragon bones. And of course, the name contains Chaos in it.

The rest of the weapons Im not really worried about as they have been created recently and things like the arrows are dropped by DRAGON imps.

As for the armor

Dragon leg/skirt and full helm is from dragons.

Dragon chain means that the kalphite and dust devils are somehow related to this? Maybe the dragonkin have visited these locations in the past and left them there. Both are underground so theres one connection.

Dragon plate is from the quest

Dragon gauntlets are from Fist of Guthix meaning they might have been aware of this location.

Dragon boots are from GWD. Could this explain the frozen room? I doubt dragons in general are hiding in there because they are dragon and would probably thaw out without the help of the tectonic shifts. It might show that elder dragons were somehow involved in the godwars.

Of course, this is all open to different interpretations so feel free to bring up your own ideas.

I think most of these can be explained by the act that the Dragonkin's downfall happened so long ago. Their weapons were left on the surface and have been circulating ever since, nothing that had them ever understood their significance. People and monsters not even remotely related to the Dragonkin just found them... and started circulating them.

Also, I guess the picture I made confused some people, so I put a notice that its fake! Don't be fooled by my super-awesome Photoshop skills!

I think most of these can be explained by the act that the Dragonkin's downfall happened so long ago. Their weapons were left on the surface and have been circulating ever since, nothing that had them ever understood their significance. People and monsters not even remotely related to the Dragonkin just found them... and started circulating them.

Oh, I was under the assumption that they are still around waiting and manipulating. From the letters from KBD and green dragon, it appeared as if they have moved on from the downfall and have already plotted and are in the process of their next step.

I still think the Chaos Elemental is somehow connected to the elder dragon though...

Even more interesting is that the Chaos Elemental spawns and guards a territory immediately adjacent to the ruins of the Unknown Ruins in the far northeast wilderness, the very location of the portal to the Spirit Realm where we initially discovered the highest prevalence of the dragonkin symbol.

Upon its introduction into the game, this item was initially dropped by only one monster, the King Black Dragon. I'm not sure its origins could be made any more clear in light of this fact.

'Dragon' gloves are simply that color as a visual meme for how good they are in the relative hierarchy of the rewards for that quest. However, there is dragon involvement in Recipe for Disaster, specifically those black dragons who guard the Evil Chicken's lair accessed during one subquest. Also interesting, but not necessarily related, is that Sir Amik is the character saved by interacting with the dragons in this part. Undoubtedly, the Evil Chicken, being what it is, would unsurprisingly be in league with all other evil in runescape, including the dragonkin, who may very well have supplied the Evil Chicken with the very dragons who guard its lair, indicating a vested interest in whatever may lie within.

This is self-explanatory. The god wars, dragonkin, dragons, and the rest are all intimately intertwined. Very unsurprising that dragon boots come to us from the god wars dungeon.

A new cave entrance has been found just south of the chaos altar, dicovered by Howlin0001

I immediately went there to check it out:

newcave.jpg

There is no way to enter it at the moment. It's just like it is some sort of obscure scenery.

That's interesting.

Its possible it might be used for an upcoming quest. Perhaps these hints from the CE postbag:

Ralvash is gone; Muspah, famous, sleeps with the fishies, if fishies frozen could be. That's where the shadows are shadowed, and even the delvers don't dare. Bizarre: one day it's almost time for a shadow to shift - and a shadow to open its unblinking, empty eye.

It talks about ice and a cave, so could possibly be related.

Also, if it is sealed, like the CB entrance, it might be unlocked in the spirit realm. There could be a hidden portal somewhere in the area, or may be one in the future.

But it wasn't there before, so it was defiantly put there for a reason. Chances are it wont be unlocked until whatever its for is released.

dawnsigblue-3.png

What's the current street price of them?
Of what? #-o What has the market to do with the dragonkin?
First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

What's the current street price of them?
Of what? #-o What has the market to do with the dragonkin?

Wolverine hands...

I had multi-tabs open and posted that reply ^ in the wrong one :(

Ralvash is gone; Muspah, famous, sleeps with the fishies, if fishies frozen could be. That's where the shadows are shadowed, and even the delvers don't dare. Bizarre: one day it's almost time for a shadow to shift - and a shadow to open its unblinking, empty eye.

Also, if it is sealed, like the CB entrance, it might be unlocked in the spirit realm. There could be a hidden portal somewhere in the area, or may be one in the future.

But it wasn't there before, so it was defiantly put there for a reason. Chances are it wont be unlocked until whatever its for is released.

Muspah, famous, sleeps with the fishies, if fishies frozen could be... Famous? If he were famous, wouldn't we know about him? Bleh.

But yeah, the last part "...open its unblinking, empty eye" resembles a cyclopes, but not a dragon (unless the dragon lost an eye?) I don't think it's relevant to the elder dragons.

Still interesting to think about.

K, so i'm just a nobody here.. but i've read pretty much everything on this topic, and it's really great. I give props to the topic starter for putting in so much effort for this. It really makes me wonder about what's going to happen. I've not done the WGS quest, I really wish I could but my skills aren't good enough lol. Anyways.. here are my theories:

1) Dragonkin will show up, wipe out Lucien, use it for their 'Reign of Terror', create stronger dragons than we've ever seen with the Stone of Jas' power, etc. What i'm not getting is.. even if they do get the Stone of Jas and cause the 'Reign of Terror', how will that work? I mean, will everbody go around Runescape getting killed, or what? Will they send dragonkin/dragon slaves to just run rampid? Or will it just be for the people who follow the line of grandmaster quests? I really would like to see how they pull that one off..

2) I read some stuff about the door in the GWD that is inaccessible. Uhm, kinda not thinking of much for that. My idea is, you get the hilts of the Godswords, and use each one of them on the correct symbol, and yeah.. boom, it's open. But that's kinda stupid too.. But then again, who knows with Jagex. With a whole sequence of grandmaster quests, maybe they think that being rich could be a qualification for it? Think about this.. why such a heafty reward for WGS? That's about 11m+ for it... maybe they wanted you to get rich off it, and be able to afford the hilts? Apart from that, idk what else could open that door. But the whole 'God Realm' behind it just sound so... fake. I'm sorry to anybody who believes that, but why would they keep the Gods back there, so close to civilization and danger? Just doesn't make sense to me.. I think Guthix' GWD realm could be back there, and you fight his minions... But that's also a little stupid lol.

3) Somehow, Zaros is going to be pulled into this and wreak havoc as well.. I also think Robert the Strong will also be brought out too. Bob = Robert the Strong, so possibly someone could revert him to his human form and yeah, help with the Dragonkin infestation when it comes to be.

Kinda done now lol. Idk what else to say, that's just what I think.. Input would be nice.

Muspah, famous, sleeps with the fishies, if fishies frozen could be... Famous? If he were famous, wouldn't we know about him? Bleh.

Makes me think it's an anagram, anyone else?

1) Although the dragonkin will most likely plan to destroy all of Runescape, I doubt Jagex will let that happen. My theory is that it will be another grandmaster quest in which the hero (that's you!) will stop their rampage and save the day! Woohoo!

2) I agree there will be no god-realm and that it is possibly the craziest idea I've ever heard. Yet I also don't think that all the godswords will be needed to open the door in the GWD. My guess is that in another quest, you will need to either do favors, defeat some enemy, or go through clues (or any combination of those) in order to find the keys to the door. This might possibly lead to a room with Addy dragons and dragon kite drops (as Jagex is now doing the predictable such as dragon plate). I think obtaining all the hilts is just too much of an expectation on the people of runescape. Even though players basically receive 11m at the end of WGS, I think it's simply because it's supposed to be a tough quest (meaning a healthy reward) and dragon plates need some way to hit the market so why not give each player one of the three pieces and make everyone happy? That means only 1/3 of the quest finishers will get the dragon plate (without putting the drops into consideration).

3) I would love to see Zaros and Bob be pulled into this. There isn't much about Zaros and he seems so great! However, I doubt he'll take his place back (aka defeat Zamorak) just because it would be so confusing for new players to see Zamorak and Zaros stuff. It would just confuse the heck out of them. As for Bob (the cat of runescape) I think if he's involved in this, he will revert back to a cat at the end because once again, keeping him in the human form would cause some things to be switched up (the roaming bob, bob shirts, etc), simply too much to deal with along with all the confused newbies. Maybe he'll be one of the heroes like the slayer masters were in the last grandmaster quest?

I think that if Bob were to return to human form, lunar magics would help because it deals with brain power. In order to help Bob, I think we must go into his head or in some way clear it so he regains his knowledge. Also, why is he the form of a cat? I know he looks much like Odyseus (his own cat). Could he have given himself up to save his cat or something? If anyone knows anything about this, I'd like to hear :)

I also hope to see the Wise Old Man take part in this. I know his final quest was the Swan Song, but maybe he'll offer a little advice or help us learn how he makes Saradomin's spell so strong.

Oh, and I wanted to mention this earlier: I think the Wise Old Man came to this stone in his travels. His amazing kicking powers (strong enough to break the shell of the KQ) and his magic attack (unknown as to what it is, but it can break through brick walls and 1-hit a lot of things) lead to him either learning it through simply experience OR getting the power from the Stone of Jas. I really hope it's the second :)

I know I have a lot of ridiculous ideas, but some could work ;)

Ewww, possibly. There's so many anagrams these days -.-

But yeah, the last part "...open its unblinking, empty eye" resembles a cyclopes, but not a dragon (unless the dragon lost an eye?) I don't think it's relevant to the elder dragons.

No, I think it's talking about the Eye of Saradomin AKA Stone of Jas. So in that cave is where Lucien took the stone?

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

No, I think it's talking about the Eye of Saradomin AKA Stone of Jas. So in that cave is where Lucien took the stone?

"empty eye" can mean one of only 2 things...

1) The eye (stone) was stolen.

2) Empty is being used as a way to include Zaros, as he is the "Empty Lord".

I also think the empty is linked to Zaros somehow.

I hope that a future quest unleashes another God War wich makes RS very dangerous after the quest is finished for those player. That would be awesome.

And to aznmidget448:

if Jagex is able to remove several slayer masters and even the strenght cape NPC and put replacements that can't be seen by people who haven't done WGS, then they can remove Bob from players who have done a possible future quest, but not from those who haven't.

priest_wiz.png

1) Although the dragonkin will most likely plan to destroy all of Runescape, I doubt Jagex will let that happen. My theory is that it will be another grandmaster quest in which the hero (that's you!) will stop their rampage and save the day! Woohoo!

2) I agree there will be no god-realm and that it is possibly the craziest idea I've ever heard. Yet I also don't think that all the godswords will be needed to open the door in the GWD. My guess is that in another quest, you will need to either do favors, defeat some enemy, or go through clues (or any combination of those) in order to find the keys to the door. This might possibly lead to a room with Addy dragons and dragon kite drops (as Jagex is now doing the predictable such as dragon plate). I think obtaining all the hilts is just too much of an expectation on the people of runescape. Even though players basically receive 11m at the end of WGS, I think it's simply because it's supposed to be a tough quest (meaning a healthy reward) and dragon plates need some way to hit the market so why not give each player one of the three pieces and make everyone happy? That means only 1/3 of the quest finishers will get the dragon plate (without putting the drops into consideration).

3) I would love to see Zaros and Bob be pulled into this. There isn't much about Zaros and he seems so great! However, I doubt he'll take his place back (aka defeat Zamorak) just because it would be so confusing for new players to see Zamorak and Zaros stuff. It would just confuse the heck out of them. As for Bob (the cat of runescape) I think if he's involved in this, he will revert back to a cat at the end because once again, keeping him in the human form would cause some things to be switched up (the roaming bob, bob shirts, etc), simply too much to deal with along with all the confused newbies. Maybe he'll be one of the heroes like the slayer masters were in the last grandmaster quest?

I think that if Bob were to return to human form, lunar magics would help because it deals with brain power. In order to help Bob, I think we must go into his head or in some way clear it so he regains his knowledge. Also, why is he the form of a cat? I know he looks much like Odyseus (his own cat). Could he have given himself up to save his cat or something? If anyone knows anything about this, I'd like to hear :)

I also hope to see the Wise Old Man take part in this. I know his final quest was the Swan Song, but maybe he'll offer a little advice or help us learn how he makes Saradomin's spell so strong.

Oh, and I wanted to mention this earlier: I think the Wise Old Man came to this stone in his travels. His amazing kicking powers (strong enough to break the shell of the KQ) and his magic attack (unknown as to what it is, but it can break through brick walls and 1-hit a lot of things) lead to him either learning it through simply experience OR getting the power from the Stone of Jas. I really hope it's the second :)

I know I have a lot of ridiculous ideas, but some could work ;)

Ewww, possibly. There's so many anagrams these days -.-

As to addy drags, read what Evil Dave said in postbag:if there are addy and rune ones then we'll soon have dragon dragons... And to Bob, he is some manifestation of a god, I still think he's in fact Zaros. Why aren't there Arrav shirts or Arrav symbols at chapel? It's possible he'll return to human form to help with dragonkin but nothing more. he has some power of unknown origin, but read WGS in kb-what about the ancient power of gods mahjarrat and dragonkin? If dragonkin took it from Stone then what is connection between mahjarrat, and to gods, as Movario suspects bout Sara and Zammy?

But the whole 'God Realm' behind it just sound so... fake. I'm sorry to anybody who believes that, but why would they keep the Gods back there, so close to civilization and danger? Just doesn't make sense to me.. I think Guthix' GWD realm could be back there, and you fight his minions... But that's also a little stupid lol

In my theory, the God Realm isn't behind the door. It's an entrance INTO it. Ideally, and logically, the only way they can travel through realms is through "gates" or "entryways." When Guthix banished all the gods because of the havoc they were reeking on the realm, it makes sense that the entrance/exit thereof would be relatively close. And it was during this God War battle that we now see the continuation of after all this time.

And tbh, you saying so close to civilization and danger ... it's in the middle of no where, only recently discovered so I doubt it's proximity to civilization has much if anything to do with it. And it's their OWN minions that make it dangerous. Even if it were not their own, I doubt danger is any kind of qualm for a GOD.

2) I agree there will be no god-realm and that it is possibly the craziest idea I've ever heard.

There IS a God Realm. There is evidence shown that Guthix banished all the Gods, including himself, into this very realm. It's also not too far fetched to think it might be behind that door, for reasons above.

Oo! I like that idea! Ironically, it IS by the CHAOS altar, also in the wilderness, where Lucien was known to be massing his army. Yeah, I like it =D>

2) I agree there will be no god-realm and that it is possibly the craziest idea I've ever heard.

There IS a God Realm. There is evidence shown that Guthix banished all the Gods, including himself, into this very realm. It's also not too far fetched to think it might be behind that door, for reasons above.

Sorry, I guess I was misunderstood somewhat.

I meant that I doubt that the god-realm will not exist behind the frozen door. It may exist in another place.

I don't think Jagex will ever release the "god-realm" for human involvement because that just seems like they're throwing out the end of runescape. If we can communicate with the gods directly, then couldn't all our questions be answered in once conversation? I think instead Jagex would rather continue to feed our curiosity by feeding us little clues until we figure out what we need to. Then they'd hand us a new puzzle to solve.

I just don't think we (as human in the game) will be able to speak directly to an npc-god.