Amundogus2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...But it does have horns...

darkjabhead.png

[Credits to darkjab for the avatar]

Those are more [bleep]es than horns. Horns tend to be the largest chunk of bone on your head, and be on the top of your skull.

Can you imagine Jagex answering that to the RSOF? "They're [bleep]es, not horns. There's been a little bit of miscommunication at Jagex Castle."

No, I don't really think the APs talk about the DFH :|

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I agree with amundogus. This is the picture of the stone of Jas. I don't know much about all of it... but erm, if you just right-click on the photo and look at the photo name it has the name of StoneofJas.jpg. I believe that this constitutes that since the picture is saved in the Jagex computers as that it might have something to do with the stone... Just my thoughts though

:thumbsup: :mrgreen:

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Honestly, I can't say it is absolute proof of the stone, however, It is a very good find, since probably not many people look at the background of the button theyporess to play runescape. I know I don't.

Anyways, It could also be numerous things, most of all possibly just a design that they thought would look cool, however, it it is in truth the Stone of Jas, we won't know until it is revealed to be true.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Bah, I lied... sorry. I just looked at the one he had posted... then I noticed that it said something about photobucket in the URL and I realized he must have just copied it and saved it to there from the RS main page...

So to do some backtracking I quickly went to the main page and looked at the picture there... no such thing. It was all a big disappointment to me... :wall: Why must I believe all of it?

Oh well, then I guess I can't really say that it looks like it... I would like to but I agree with most other people... it DOES look like a rcing altar... maybe the fire one? #-o

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Bah, I lied... sorry. I just looked at the one he had posted... then I noticed that it said something about photobucket in the URL and I realized he must have just copied it and saved it to there from the RS main page...

So to do some backtracking I quickly went to the main page and looked at the picture there... no such thing. It was all a big disappointment to me... :wall: Why must I believe all of it?

Oh well, then I guess I can't really say that it looks like it... I would like to but I agree with most other people... it DOES look like a rcing altar... maybe the fire one? #-o

Dang, I got so excited when you said that -.- Oh well, I don't really know what to think anymore.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Good find and all (I would never have found it ::' ) but what good does it do us?

Well, it's kinda cool seeing a picture of a fabled stone with enourmous magical powers, don't you think?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Hey, look at the Article of the Week. It´s " A True and Concise History of the Discovery of the Runes" this week. Makes a good read for sure. And last Week it was "Tears of Guthix". Nice info you can find in that article. Most interesting: The map of Juna´s Cave actually shows us what is behind that unclimbable slide.It´s not only the few rocks we see, but a nice-sized round cave.

So i got no Clue where the Stone of Jas is right now. But my guess is that during the Hunt for it we visit Juna. We be finally able to climb the slide near her, mine the blue-veined ore rocks and maybe more waiting for us... :ohnoes:

Hey, look at the Article of the Week. It´s " A True and Concise History of the Discovery of the Runes" this week. Makes a good read for sure. And last Week it was "Tears of Guthix". Nice info you can find in that article. Most interesting: The map of Juna´s Cave actually shows us what is behind that unclimbable slide.It´s not only the few rocks we see, but a nice-sized round cave.

So i got no Clue where the Stone of Jas is right now. But my guess is that during the Hunt for it we visit Juna. We be finally able to climb the slide near her, mine the blue-veined ore rocks and maybe more waiting for us... :ohnoes:

The uncclimbable slide?

wtf?

That map shows alla res we go to already

The big area to the south is where we mined the stone to make the bowl to collect the tears during the quest.

The rock slide can be climbed down from the mine, to access the mine you replace a bullseyes lantern lens with a sapphire and use it on a light creature

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

if you look closely you can see rune markings into it.

Its a rune =D

Too big to be a rune.... but if you can actually see markings it could be a RC altar.

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

if you look closely you can see rune markings into it.

Its a rune =D

Too big to be a rune.... but if you can actually see markings it could be a RC altar.

Rc guild ??? and i don't see any marking lol

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

If anything, it's an altar...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

StoneofJas.jpg

The pillar like structures on the sides of the image are trees. The thing in the middle appears to be a road of sorts. Simply put, it's a path through a forest.

Dang, I can acctualy see it being a road through a forest. :lol:

Cant wait to find out if its just artwork or if its in the quest.

In one of the Ancient pages there is a reference to something crimson that might be the Stone of Jas.

"A momentary flash but I saw it! Hornless but the same deep crimson of its set-mates. A glorious thing to see, guarded by the creatures in the upper galleries. I must have it, I will have it!"

That passage does not refer to the Stone of Jas, it refers to the Dragon Full Helm. The phrase "the same deep crimson of its set-mates" means that the full helm is red, just like all the other pieces of dragon armor. The Dragon Med Helm has horns, but the Dragon Full Helm does not, hence the "hornless" descriptor. "Guarded by the creatures in the upper galleries" describes how Mithril Dragons (in the upstairs part of the cavern) drop it.

I think you're taking this way too far. Looks like just a rune essence stone to me, which would go with the whole RUNEscape banner thing...

Except it's not the banner, it's the picture for the log in buttons. And the fact that rune essence isn't crimson, nor is it circular (the one you mine the ess from).:?

He meant the altars.... -.-

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

StoneofJas.jpg

The pillar like structures on the sides of the image are trees. The thing in the middle appears to be a road of sorts. Simply put, it's a path through a forest.

Dang, I can acctualy see it being a road through a forest. :lol:

Cant wait to find out if its just artwork or if its in the quest.

Hmm, now you mention it, yes it does look like a road through a forest =D>

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

StoneofJas.jpg

Yea, good point, it could be a road through a forest :thumbsup:

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

StoneofJas.jpg

Yea, good point, it could be a road through a forest :thumbsup:

lol i see it now :wall:

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but its not a road.

The blue highlighted area shows the horison

the green highlighted area shows where te "road" ends- if it was a road it would end at the same place as the horison

48226763tt1.jpg

w924.png

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but its not a road.

The blue highlighted area shows the horison

the green highlighted area shows where te "road" ends- if it was a road it would end at the same place as the horison

48226763tt1.jpg

w924.png

Could be a hill/road on a hill. Wierd shaped hill yes, but this is RS. :P

Tbh I've normally clicked on some link before the picture has even loaded in the background so haven't seen this much much lol.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113