too many turkeys!?!

ultigamer

ok i know that the turkeys respawn everywhere but it seems that this has caused a built up on some locations like here:

toomuchturkeys.jpg

(there where even more that didn't fit in my screen -.- )

didn't jagex see this coming?

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm

Mod Ash is or was spawning Turkeys through-out several worlds earlier to combat the bug that was formulated on release.

They all went to certain locations and just stayed there, like in the above.

There's a good 100 or so Turkeys that I saw from lumby to draynor though.

There's also a lot at the cabbage teleport location. That's how I got my cornucopia. ;)

EDIT:

Weird turkey glitch? I saw that there were no turkey's spawning in Falador or Lumbridge after a while. They all ended up south-west of Varock

18gg0y.jpg

:shock:

j0xPu5R.png

Are any of them in multi combat areas? If so, you could "fix" this glitch using chinchompas. Then they'd be explosively delicious!

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Barrage?
Even better! You could put several thousand on ice for next year!
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

those are just penguins disguised as turkeys , swarming and getting ready for an atk .. soon you will see the big penguin machine disguised as a big turkey machine .. *jk

That would be so cool :shock:

Anyway ultigamer, I think you mean "too many turkeys". Sorry to be a grammar nazi :twss:

40126161dq8.png

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot ONE thing:

6d654100.jpg

'scuse me, I'm not from America - what is this yellowish stuff in the lower left corner of the pic no_melee_99 posted? Looks a bit like scrambled egg, but I'm pretty sure it's some kinda potato/sweetcorn honkadonk ;) I really don't know, please illuminate me :)

Stuffing

1288581197250-1.jpg

Stuffing is the greatest food ever invented (or atleast teh stuff I eat is, though some stuffing is not so good). I got the emote by killing one in teh lumbridge monestary. It didn't move and I just killed it 15 times. There freaking huge too.