-Your Runescape Setup-

bplaya626

Laptop on my makeshift linen box desk. Usually with some sort of sweets. Now and again I might put a DVD on and if I'm really tired I'll lie in bed and just half sleep and half woodcut.

When my friend comes over I steal my little brother's laptop and he plays from one side of the room and I at my desk thing.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I watch through box-sets of things I have if I'm fishing or woodcutting or fletching.

Normally however I have music playing through YouTube - my sister has taken this computer for her Itunes so I had to use my Dad's computer for it... :wall:

I'm also, of course, on forums most of the time. ::'

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Laptop on the kitchen table, headphones on and blaring, and below my browser screen I keep an open notepad document for writing down various notes to myself -- funny things people say, things I learn about my friends (because I'm never going to remember whose pures are whose, or first names or stuff like that otherwise lol,) notes for the fantasy trilogy I'm writing that I read in my clanchat to friends, and other things like that.

I play Runescape on my laptop while listening to music. In the game, I usually wear a "General" outfit that I put together. Then I walk around roleplaying as one. :oops: That's why Jagex needs to go ahead and release Mobilising Armies. I have nothing better to do!

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

desktop computer with a 19" lcd monitor, runescape[Caution: Executable File] direct set to high priority, high detail screen stretch, with msn in the backround and music blaring, and a 2 liter bottle of diet dr pepper

unless i'm in the middle of combat or crowded area, then i go down to low detail

It is not the great who are strong, but the strong who are great--Albel Nox

on a laptop? Yes.

watching youtube videos? Only if I'm doing something like wcing or fishing

watching tv? Usually not, unless there's a good game on tv.

listening to music? Always 8-)

food and drink? I usually have a bottle of water, and I have some poptarts hidden in my room for when I get really hungry and I'm not allowed in the kitchen.

Amaranth_GTO.png

I play from my desktop. When I skill I play my ps2 or watch youtube videos, browse tipit, and listen to music at the same time. When I do combat I exclude my ps2. When i'm not doing anything I just talk in pm/clan chat, listen to music, and browse tipit.

on a laptop? Yes.

watching youtube videos? Only if I'm doing something like wcing or fishing

listening to music? Always 8-)

food and drink? I usually have a bottle of water, and I have some poptarts hidden in my room for when I get really hungry and I'm not allowed in the kitchen.

Game? You mean show, lol.

Normally browse these forums/my clans forums and listen to music, I have my computer in my room, no Tv. :(

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

how do you play? Sit on my rolling chair

on a laptop? Nope

watching youtube videos? Sometime

watching tv? Mostly

listening to music? Nope

food and drink? Oh yes... lol

just describe your runescape setup: Just want a comfy place to set on :D

~Bomb

How do you play? With Runescape, Tip.it, RSOF, Ge Data base open.

On a laptop? Desktop FTW!

Watching youtube videos? No I rarley watch them because I am suaulyl not doing anything that I could AFK

Watching tv? Nope never it's a bad habit

Listening to music? Sometimes but RS music is good enough

Food and drink? Usually have a soda or water but never food.

I fixed the punction on your questions it was annoying me.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Widescreen monitor, I usualy listen to music, watch a movie or just not listen to anything, got a standard PC

Setup 1:

Area #=webpage (IE) I'm going through varios pages

Area $=empty space, sometimes yahoo messenger chat window or mIRC

Area @=runescape window

##########$$$$$$$$$

##########$$$$$$$$$

##########@@@@@@

##########@@@@@@

Setup 2:

##########$$$$$$$$$$

##########$$$$$$$$$$

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

how do you play? Sitting on a swivel chair, with my feet on the on next to it. (Like I'm lying on a couch)

on a laptop? No, desktop FTW.

watching Youtube videos? I wish, my computer's speakers are broken and we're to cheap to get new ones. (And yet, I'm getting a laptop to play RSHD in)

watching TV? No, my computer is in a room by itself. Oh, sometimes I'll pop in a Family Guy DVD in my portable DVD player.

listening to music? Usually listening to Surfin Bird or Never Gonna Give You Up. Sometimes I listen to Sinatra or Cash. Occasionally, The Doors and The Ramones.

food and drink? I usually have a few cans of Red Bull with me and some candy bars. AND KOFFEEEEEE!

on a laptop? Yes.

Game? You mean show, lol.

I believe he is referring to... well, like he said, a game. (Such as a basketball game, baseball game...)

- - -

I have one Tab up for Runescape, and one up for Pandora.

MSN and AIM run in the background, but I have a tendency to ignore people whilst I'm playing the game.

If I need to check something on Tip.It, or message one of my friends on MSN/AIM, I prefer to log out of the game... so... that's why I usually end up just ignoring all of my IM's :?

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have two comps one is my RS Comp :) where I look after my account while I skill or I pay 100% attention like now cuz 99 FM is [cabbaging] annoying!!!!!! and the other is my multi-skl-media comp its a Sony Vaio Z :) I do all kinds of [cabbage] on it :D :-# :D

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF