What is the most useful thing in runescape?

RayOxide

Well for a skill I'd say it would be crafting.. Which is why I love it so much.

^Thats other than combat since almost everything ingame is a drop anyway.

For items, I have no idea! Probably a set of guthans. :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pickaxe and a hammer. You could start with nothing but these items, and fuel a small community

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I would say whips. Honestly, people take them for granted, and fail to realize how useful they actually are.

As to teleports, its sad but true. Compared to other MMO's we get to tele everwhere. :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I can't believe that everyone here has completely overlooked food! :shock: Without food, basically no combat could exist, and people would be forced to fight things that are way below their level so their defence could take the hits (unless they have guthans, but for convenience sake I will group guthans in with food and some potions in the category of healing items,) which would slow down training because everyone would flock to these common monsters (such as chaos druids) There would be no KQ, KBD, GWD, Corporeal Beast, Iron or Steel Dragons, Dagganoth Kings or anything fun. Many skills would produce redundant final products, and fishing and cooking would completely die. So? Is guthans the most important thing in the world now? :o

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Teleports, while useful, can be done without. You can still access all areas by using old fashioned walking or running, or the wide array of quest offered teleports such as the gliders and spirit trees. Food is completely necessary, otherwise you're only limited to how much hp you have

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Well food would generally be the most needed type of item, but one thing in runescape that the gme just couldnt live on without would be legs :XD:

I already said my opinion which I actually disagree with now.. lol.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I can't believe that everyone here has completely overlooked food! :shock: Without food, basically no combat could exist, and people would be forced to fight things that are way below their level so their defence could take the hits (unless they have guthans, but for convenience sake I will group guthans in with food and some potions in the category of healing items,) which would slow down training because everyone would flock to these common monsters (such as chaos druids) There would be no KQ, KBD, GWD, Corporeal Beast, Iron or Steel Dragons, Dagganoth Kings or anything fun. Many skills would produce redundant final products, and fishing and cooking would completely die. So? Is guthans the most important thing in the world now? :o

guthans ;)

no food is needed for barrows really and in gw a guthan tank owns

grumi.png

sorry but no :thumbdown:

I go to KBD, GWD, iron and steel drags and dagganoths, without any food what so ever. And why do you group guthans with potions? potions are more affordable and more people have them. Sure if food goes away price of p pots skyrockets, but still, prayer is the way to go with these things.

as for a skill, i'd say agility, since without that you could teleport alot, but its still a rough destination, somewhere like ape atoll would be a pretty long journey without a nice AG lvl, and monkey madness and other quests were you have to run alot would be alot tougher and longer.

for items i agree with food and healing things, just becouse alot of skills depend on it. without it, no high lvl. monsters, no fishing, cooking, agility would be hard to train, magic would only be training fast trough non-combat training or safe spots (wich would get crowded real fast) and ranged/magic would get popular instead of melee since they can use safe spots.

For skills...I say it should be either combat or wood cutting.after all.The 2 mix in awesomely.Wcing gets the money for the supplies,then you get some money off of monsters.But for non items and non skills...banks.Remember RSC.No banks anywhere.Well until they were released.For items.....no 1 item can exist without the other.Food cant exist without money.after all.How could you get fish without any money.Its not like youll find a fishing rod and 1000 fishing bait and 1000 feathers flopped on the ground in a convinient location in lumbridge.

Lan735

Proud member of the fighting saints

Fight as one and Die as one

1 person can change the world